Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari (43396 Views)

We’re The Most Prosperous Black Nation In The World – Buhari / We Will Protect Nigerians At Home And Everywhere Around The World, Buhari Vows / Nigeria Now Second Largest Producer Of Rice In The World -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by paix(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Some leaders think clinging on to to power will give them happiness.
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Dino98: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
dplordx:

As much as I didn't vote Buhari, if he and Atiku recontest Next Week, even if the dead and living in the SE rise up to vote for Atiku, Buhari will trash him again and again!

That is a very big lie...

Till this very moment PDP are regretting they underrated Buhari/APC....with his continues pretence of Mr INTEGRITY, PDP never expected the rigging from APC to be at this level.

Go across Nigeria, out of every 10 people u meet, 6 voted for Atiku/PDP....if I am being honest I must applaud APC, they outsmarted PDP and that's what led to their victory.

PDP relied on the fact that most Nigerians are tired of buhari, more people are suffering, the nationwide insult on how unintelligent he is, his mistakes during the rally, his refusal to debate, huge social media support and several other factors.....they assumed they just had to do little and with the support of majority of Nigerians, they would win...but APC played a different game...APC knew they were selling us a bad product and if they don't do more they will lose....they made sure to suppress PDPs strongholds and that's how they won...its just like what happened in Kano....PDP thought that they will win and did little or nothing but APC played a different game.

I bet you, if by chance there is a rerun of the presidential election....APC will lose. No jokes!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by franklingud(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why would you be happy
When you are a power hungry tyrant. Desperado!
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Dannyhajo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
that makes you a failed leader... when SARS, FAST STRIKE SQUAD,MOPOL, NAVY ,AIRFORCE, CIVIL DEFENSE, ARMY, EFCC, ICPC, IMIGRATION, have focused there whole attention on YAHOO BOYS... tell me if na me go come stand as a loyal citizen to protect the country you're governing and the security officer's you're paying are busy chasing YAHOOBOYS
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Super1212: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mr president... Stop all these lies
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by rashcity: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Since politicians turn killings in d country into politics we have never known peace,what a country!May God make dose who don't want peace in the Country restless n never experience Joy in dere life
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by rashcity: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Since politicians turn killings in d country into politics we have never known peace,what a country!May God make dose who don't want peace in the Country restless n never experience Joy in dere life
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Orunsolu01:
I am one of the unhappiest Leaders in the world – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says the spike in activities of bandits and kidnappers across the country has made him one of the unhappiest leaders in the world.

Several states, including Zamfara and Kaduna, have come under repeated attacks by suspected hoodlums.

The attacks have left many dead with many properties destroyed.

On Saturday, some protesters marched to the presidential villa in Abuja over the persistent killings in Zamfara.

In a statement by Garba Shehu, his spokesman, Buhari said his mind is constantly preoccupied with the insecurity challenges in the country.

The president described as “ridiculous”, claims that he is indifferent to the incidents.

He explained that as human, he understands the pains of the victims of the attacks.

“How can I be happy and indifferent to the senseless killings of my fellow citizens by bandits?,” Buhari asked.

“I am human and I understand the pains of the victims and their families who have been traumatized and impoverished by constant ransom demands by bandits.

“The politicisation of tragedy reveals the darkest sides of our primitive politics. Almost every week, I summon my security chiefs to get an update on the strategies being devised to defeat these mass murderers.

“There is no issue that dominates my mind every 24 hours like security because, as an elected president, protecting the citizens of my country is one of the primary functions of my administration.

“It is, therefore, ridiculous to suggest that I am indifferent to these killings.

He added that he would do whatever it takes to ensure the country’s security system confronts the perpetrators of the crimes.

News via PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-am-one-of-the-unhappiest-leaders-in-the-world-buhari/

pretender
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by olagbola45(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
na him dey drill your borehole nau?

Cocaine d sniff you

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Dammylois(f): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
And you want to die there......no vex me Sir
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Cocaine d sniff you
ok na you abi?enjoy yourself while it lasts
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by olagbola45(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
ok na you abi?enjoy yourself while it lasts

You kuku no well....I no get ur time it sunday

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Excuzeme: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Orunsolu01:
I am one of the unhappiest Leaders in the world – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari says the spike in activities of bandits and kidnappers across the country has made him one of the unhappiest leaders in the world.

Several states, including Zamfara and Kaduna, have come under repeated attacks by suspected hoodlums.

The attacks have left many dead with many properties destroyed.

On Saturday, some protesters marched to the presidential villa in Abuja over the persistent killings in Zamfara.

In a statement by Garba Shehu, his spokesman, Buhari said his mind is constantly preoccupied with the insecurity challenges in the country.

The president described as “ridiculous”, claims that he is indifferent to the incidents.

He explained that as human, he understands the pains of the victims of the attacks.

“How can I be happy and indifferent to the senseless killings of my fellow citizens by bandits?,” Buhari asked.

“I am human and I understand the pains of the victims and their families who have been traumatized and impoverished by constant ransom demands by bandits.

“The politicisation of tragedy reveals the darkest sides of our primitive politics. Almost every week, I summon my security chiefs to get an update on the strategies being devised to defeat these mass murderers.

“There is no issue that dominates my mind every 24 hours like security because, as an elected president, protecting the citizens of my country is one of the primary functions of my administration.

“It is, therefore, ridiculous to suggest that I am indifferent to these killings.

He added that he would do whatever it takes to ensure the country’s security system confronts the perpetrators of the crimes.

News via PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-am-one-of-the-unhappiest-leaders-in-the-world-buhari/

Dear Mr. President,
I want to remind you that you cant keep doing the same thing repeatedly...as be expecting a different result.
its time you need to put very intelligent people in security positions, so they can turn things around for you.
lamenting is not enough Sir.

Four years of your current "na my people" selection of those in charge of security, has encouraged these bandits (and herdsmen as well, lest we forget!).
Reshuffle the current security hierachy (l did not even say you should sack them, just move them to a place where they can put their legs up on a chair and smoke cigar), look for the best brains, men who are conversant with current trends and use of technology to solve security challenges, no matter their tribe and put them to good use.
Use the next four years to WRITE YOUR LEGACY
Dont be remembered as the President whose rule was characterized by unbridled MURDER, KIDNAPPING and wholesale burning of villages.
God bless you Sir
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by awa(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
At this point I can say Buhari has no shame
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Bella55555(f): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

U will soon care when ur entire family are rise down with their properties one day.
God forbid I did not support for him so I will not suffer neither did my parents vote for him
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Bella55555(f): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Lol
We care
go and die
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Blacksavage: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bella55555:
go and die
Ehnn fry beans na...
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Bella55555(f): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Ehnn fry beans na...
mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Bella55555(f): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blacksavage:

Ehnn fry beans na...
go and hug transformer
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by poyet(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Daura President! Fire Service making money off the insecurity in the country, appoint others anew, give them ultimatum. They fail, you fire them again. Shi ke nan!
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

Yah not serious....u know I give u point yesterday u no come answer my v.n lol
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
na him dey drill your borehole nau?

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=tohyorsih2 post=77348323][/quote]person no fit ask you simple question again abi na guilty conscience dey worry you ni?
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
person no fit ask you simple question again abi na guilty conscience dey worry you ni?
which kind nonsense be that one na? you dey craze

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

oro na dun, mo kamo pelu okunrin mi. Busted, o da si rough! tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by olagbola45(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

lipsrsealed

You no go sleep? Abi u forget say sch dey tomorrow
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by olagbola45(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You sabi d idiot?

Dey don turn 3 now wey Dem go attack me say we dey date lol
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

You sabi d idiot?

Dey don turn 3 now wey Dem go attack me say we dey date lol
i don't even know him oo.
some people dey craze sha
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
olagbola45:

You no go sleep? Abi u forget say sch dey tomorrow
ok make i go sleep
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by olagbola45(m): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i don't even know him oo.
some people dey craze sha

If Dem get my num dey for don dey threating me

1 Like

Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by awuf2008: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
You will never be happy because you ate psychopath and sectional leader.
Re: I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari by Wisfem: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
authehighness:
a terrorist saying he is unhappy of waste of blood is a hypocrite,buhari you are a hypocrite

These words are very kind enough to describe that blood sucking (beast) demon with legacies of carnage, sorry and pangs of pains. It is unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Ige's Murder: Omisore Replies Soyinka, 'Ask your cousin, OBJ' / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.