Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos (32103 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by iammo(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2019
smiley

.Saraki is smart but Buhari is wiser. He knows Qatar and Nigeria don't have repatriation treaty, unlike UK or US. So should he get a Qatar visit visa to escape buhari then he his untouchable, and his meeting with Aljazeera Strategic Director is to help him Run propaganda to launder his image

3 Likes

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Sleekfun: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Why his Saraki underneath shoe dirty? ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by babadeee(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2019
Legend like Saraki cool
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by teadrake(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2019
You had a very rare opportunity in making this country a better place for all. As a Senate President all you could have done was to shift ground and let the Nigerian project be a priority but instead personal agenda was the order of the day as usual. May God bless our country.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by teadrake(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Sleekfun:
cos he trekked in the sand of time.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by idonhammer: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Who wan go qatar?wicked and sadist country.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Chinashopping84: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2019
ok
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by amaniro: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2019
tellwisdom:
Fruitless meeting...What language are they going to communicate with?? sad

My thoughts exactly is it Arabic? English? or Hausa?grin
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Weedhustler: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2019
TRCdesigns:
Saraki is preparing relocation to Qatar after kwarans Don chase him away cheesy cheesy
Try and have small sense, fairly used is not too cost Mr oga...what do u know about diplomatic meetings.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by West2019(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Guy man
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by chibuzorAbia: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Sleekfun:

He is from a dirty country. Black men have no development brain. The backside of their women have left their brains in limbo!
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Kingpire(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Blainz:
Saraki still thinks he is relevant? with less than 2 months to the end of his career
If you think that Bukola Saraki's political career has come to an end then you're the biggest fool on planet earth...Receive your sense back !!

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2019
Kingpire:
If you think that Nikola Saraki's political career has come to an end then you're the biggest fool on planet earth...Receive your sense back !!

I thought its Bukola saraki !!!??
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by IvarTheTerrible: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I am neutral in the Place of Politics tho, but something tells me Saraki is our Future President.

He is a modern day man with Digital Ideologies.

Meanwhile Baba sitting posture is wrong, he should have seated into the chair with his legs and hands separated. Take a look at the Sheik.

YES. He is Biafra's future Life President.

You asslick him too vigorously. Joke is on you, a Bukola is a YORUBA. Northerners & Westerners know that

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Kingpire(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Have you guys come to realise that Qatar's currency has the highest value in Nigeria compared to any other currency in the world !! A Dinary is worth #1,233 in Nigeria currency.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Blainz:
Saraki still thinks he is relevant? with less than 2 months to the end of his career

with less than two months to the end of his tenure as a senator.....(not end if his career) his relevance will outshine two third of your Generation yet unborn !!!!

learn to respect achievement... so you can attain one!!!

idiattttttt
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
K
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by FhukaFhuka: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2019
cheesy..... CORRECTLY CORRECT TALK ! You hammer Reality Talk cheesy
Kendumazy:
They will go to other countries, see nice infrastructural and technological developments and nice things in the country, they will come back and never thought of how Nigeria can be even 10% at par with that country instead they come back and embezzle funds. Smh!

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6#77330392

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2019
LOL, he is negotiating for loans
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by smithsammy(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2019
I think Nigerians are too emotional when it comes to politics. Our leaders know this and the use it to their advantage.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Kingpire(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2019
FreemanUYB:

with less than two months to the end of his tenure as a senator.....(not end if his career) his relevance will outshine two third of your Generation yet unborn !!!!

learn to respect achievement... so you can attain one!!!

idiattttttt
Oh my God !! This is so so deep with lot of sense, how I wish whosesoever it was intended to won't go and hang himself.... Lol.
Pls take heart and do not drink otapiapia

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by sageer1706(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2019
So like play Saraki will soon be formal Senate president, (Greediness is bad)

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2019
sageer1706:
So like play Saraki will soon be formal Senate president, (Greediness is bad)

So you think he would be there for ever??

you think is greed that made him lose??

sense is not expensive sir!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by IvarTheTerrible: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I am neutral in the Place of Politics tho, but something tells me Saraki is our Future President.

He is a modern day man with Digital Ideologies.

Meanwhile Baba sitting posture is wrong, he should have seated into the chair with his legs and hands separated. Take a look at the Sheik.

Hate & Tribalism is a Loser & that's you, Hate and a Tribalist.

I don't roll with Tribalistic people cos hate have drown their visionary minds. Cleanse your Soul man.

Rant all you want. He can only be a Biafran President grin
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Basher8583: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2019
ibnlawal:
At least someone is working...
Buh what's the president doing exactly?? Travelling to Jordan? London? Without showing any result. He's just wasting the tax payer's money.

The unmatchable hypocrisy of Buhari and his fanatical fans is always puzzling to me.
Buhari is a tragedy, a colossal failure, he knows nothing. He is ethically and morally invalid.

What has he done?? Other than plunging Nigeria into an abyss of debt. Tell me!

***** Notification Alert *******
You have reached 75% of your madness index. You are kindly advised to aproach the nearest psychiatric hospital for medical assistance.
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2019
Kendumazy:
They will go to other countries, see nice infrastructural and technological developments and nice things in the country, they will come back and never thought of how Nigeria can be even 10% at par with that country instead they come back and embezzle funds. Smh!

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6#77330392

U should tell dat to ur Presidu Buhariyulai undecided
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by sweetgala(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2019
ibnlawal:
At least someone is working...
Buh what's the president doing exactly?? Travelling to Jordan? London? Without showing any result. He's just wasting the tax payer's money.

The unmatchable hypocrisy of Buhari and his fanatical fans is always puzzling to me.
Buhari is a tragedy, a colossal failure, he knows nothing. He is ethically and morally invalid.

What has he done?? Other than plunging Nigeria into an abyss of debt. Tell me!

Working ! Buhari went for an international financial summit.

Jo can other world leaders and business people get a perspective of the plans of the FG without th leaders showing up to these sort of meetings.

Do you think there are no privatediplomatic meetings going on during these summits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by SunnDash(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2019
Notin dat has beginning without end...saraki. Lord Jesus I wish to work in Arab oil company. Grant my wish Amen
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by GavelSlam: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Sleekfun:

Dino hasn't been licking for some time now.

grin
Re: Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos by SjMbula(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2019
Thats my man, i tap into your blessing, God please answer my call

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.