Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras (662 Views)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments / Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by bukati1(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2019
According to this Twitter user,
If @MBuhari does not do something, the price of Bra and Pants will overtake the price of Crude oil and Gold.

Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by bukati1(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2019
When Simbi my girlfriend could not find her pant on the line where she had spread it to dry, she was beside herself with grief, she was so inconsolable.

She called me on the phone and was hysteric, Her life was finished she told me. I struggled to make sense of what she was saying, so I hurried to her place, I feared for the worst.
Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by Bluezy13(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2019
bukati1:
When Simbi my girlfriend could not find her pant on the line where she had spread it to dry, she was beside herself with grief, she was so inconsolable.

She called me on the phone and was hysteric, Her life was finished she told me. I struggled to make sense of what she was saying, so I hurried to her place, I feared for the worst.

...and then
Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by Reversepussyking(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Motherfucker!

spit
Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by Chinashopping84: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Lol.Epic.check my siggy for your chinese rmb.
Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by MJBOLT: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2019

Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by bukati1(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Bluezy13:

...and then

When I got to her place, with plenty of tears in her eyes she told me how she couldn't find her pants and bra on the line just under 30 minutes after she spread it to dry.

-two recent culprits

I have been hearing about the craze for pants these days, from some of my 'working friends', my drinking padies. But i never knew boys were becoming overtly desperate. Haba! Because of this money sha. I comforted her and told her maybe her friend packed it inside for her as it had made to rain.

So I decided to ask the 'working boys' in my street what they actually do with Pants and Bras.

You better brace up for a rude awakening, the story is about to turn a corner.

Makanaki, yes that his name was benovelent to tell me that the preferred ingredient to make powerful ritual potions are human skulls, breast and other assorted body parts.

It is because of the difficulty in obtaining these premium necessary ingredients that has made voodoo priests to request for pants and bras. They too can be adapted, but not as effective. Didn't they say at all at all na him worse pass?

-our 'working brothers'

The craze for Benz, luxury lifestyle and the thrills of the fast lane is real and boys are not dulling. Many guys are now turning to the path of least resistance.

The high unemployment is not even helping matters, think like this - if you were to loose your current job, what is the chance that you would get another in real time? Imagine the horror of it, imagine the pain of it.

But good things come to those who wait. It is one thing to have wealth, it is another thing to enjoy it in good health of mind and body. Before you make that plunge, consider how much adaptation and concession you would make in life. Not all that glitters is gold.

Luckily for Simbi, it was Jumoke her neighbor who packed her underwear for her. She has since calmed down. Now she is preparing a meal for us and I am calmly expectant of the good things that would ultimately follow.

According to The NBS, over 90 million Nigerians are unemployed or underemployed. Its high time the government did something about this lest the price of pants and bra overtake the price of gold and crude
Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by Olufela30: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Won tii sa pata sinu oorun !!! (Ask your Afonja friends)
Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by bukati1(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2019
If you go to Sustainability Watch Nigeria you will find other amazing stories
Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by Sammyolis: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shay u dey wine buhari ni
Re: See What This Twitter User Said To President Buhari About Pants And Bras by Bluezy13(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
bukati1:

Luckily for Simbi, it was Jumoke her neighbor who packed her underwear for her. She has since calmed down. Now she is preparing a meal for us and I am calmly expectant of the good things that would ultimately follow.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

[HOT BANG] Aloba Fresh Ft Qdot - Oloti (drunker) / Tuface’s Wife Annie Idibia And His Baby Mama Pero Adeniyi Throw Shades At Each / I’m Not Interested In Politics, I Don’t Want To Die – Actress, Grace Ama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.