Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" (33177 Views)

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Dailyhappenings: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2019
As Tweeted by the aide of the former President of Nigeria, Reno Omokri...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/men-big-bosoms-and-backsides-shouldnt.html

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by ShinqRambq: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2019
To add to that,Political asskissing and causing discontempt under the moniker Beaf,Richdad50 in Nairaland should not be your target too

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by iamJ(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Apt

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by nairarhymer(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke
the irresistible Roman goddess

as well as peace Hyde from Ghana

if u know u know�

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by RoyalBlu(f): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Summary : Guys make MONEY and all them girls with full options will come running after y'all.

This advice is tingling my ears one kind cheesy

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Joshmodest(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Are u the one that will dictate what my target will be now ??
Oga stick to your politics abeg !!!

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by HeWrites(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty
ms yummy
ms cherry blossomz
ms Cleo
ms juicy
Cherokee d'ass
miosotis claribel
Rachel raxxx
Olivia Jackson Bleep
maserati Bleep
Nina rotti
Lisa tiffian
delotta brown
skyy black
Victoria cakes
moriah mills

and our very own
moesha bodung
biodun okeowo
Daniella okeke
the irresistible Roman goddess

if u know u know�

Guy shocked

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by BLUEJAYY: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Well, I have to say, some of us derive our only happiness from gorgeous women with heavy, soft ass.es.

Banging a fat as,s is irresistible especially in the pronebone position.
The pronebone allows me to penetrate from behind while having my thighs smash against her bubble butt.

Also reaching across with one hand under her, spreading my fingers to make a Y sign, I can pinch her clitoris with it and rub it in a back and forth motion while pumping away from behind.
I could also reach over and work on her nipples, adding extra stimulation.

I don't even want to talk about how the women react when I do these things to them. From getting totally subdued and drunk in pleasure, to mumbling words, to grabbing the sheets, to biting the sheets to burying their heads in it? I've seen it all.
grin

One thing though, if you're gonna try this position with a fat as.s woman, better have a long dong.

It's one crazy, short life guys, do the things that make you happy and fulfilled, as long as you don't hurt anyone.

24 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Richdad50(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Be careful what you say boy. The wisdom in one man Reno alone is greater than all that your entire kindred have ever displayed.

Richdad
ShinqRambq:
To add to that,Political asskissing and causing discontempt under the moniker Beaf,Richdad50 in Nairaland should not be your target too

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by helinues: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lol

Na wetin pikin like too much dey kill him now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
cool
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Tomyzino: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Then what?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by NwaNimo1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Onyi22(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
I wish they will listen n take to the advice because most guys now r after big boobs n big ass......
D guys on this forum can do anything for big ass...
That wouldn't stop sending me mails
Useless things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
every men have different taste in women likewise women too

from experience, it is when you make the big cash that the gold diggers starts noticing you and calling you big sexy names and also wanna marry you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Stoner(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Funny man though.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by AntiWailer: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
eediot

You want to choose Backa configuration for us too after trying to choose party and President for us.

After all sucess and bla bla bla.

the taste of woman is the taste of Woman.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by AntiZombie: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
True though
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by suratwo62: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Joshmodest:
Are u the one that will dictate what my target will be now ??
Oga stick to your politics abeg !!!
GBAM!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Lovelyn451(f): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
D
Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by kayzeesoft(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Well, I have to say, some of us derive our only happiness from gorgeous women with heavy, soft ass.es.

Banging a fat as,s is irresistible especially in the pronebone position.
The pronebone allows me to penetrate from behind while having my thighs smash against her bubble butt.

Also reaching across with one hand under her, spreading my fingers to make a Y sign, I can pinch her clitoris with it and rub it in a back and forth motion while pumping away from behind.
I could also reach over and work on her nipples, adding extra stimulation.

I don't even want to talk about how the women react when I do these things to them. From getting totally subdued and drunk in pleasure, to mumbling words, to grabbing the sheets, to biting the sheets to burying their heads in it? I've seen it all.
grin

One thing though, if you're gonna try this position with a fat as.s woman, better have a long dong.

It's one crazy, short life guys, do the things that make you happy and fulfilled, as long as you don't hurt anyone.
Expatriate

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" by Chileads(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
nairarhymer:
mz booty ms yummy ms cherry blossomz ms Cleo ms juicy Cherokee d'ass miosotis claribel Rachel raxxx Olivia Jackson Bleep maserati Bleep Nina rotti Lisa tiffian delotta brown skyy black Victoria cakes moriah mills

and our very own moesha bodung biodun okeowo Daniella okeke the irresistible Roman goddess
if u know u know�
Tuale!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join My Whatsapp TV Strictly 18+ / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Beards Lovers Come In(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.