Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (14613 Views)

Iphone X And Iphone 8plus Which Is The Better Buy ?? / Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by mikeycharles(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:

THEIR ARROGANCE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION
LeEco and Coolpad are leagues ahead of umidogi
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
mikeycharles:
LeEco and Coolpad are leagues ahead of umidogi

FACT!!

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by mikeycharles(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
That Lexus fraud really tried it! Just check antutu benchmarks of leeco devices compared to that trash named after a marine spirit angry
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by theoneJabulani(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:

you really do find yourself charming, don't you?
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
theoneJabulani:
you really do find yourself charming, don't you?

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PHONES NO MORE.....

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by theoneJabulani(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=CityNGR post=77350621][/quote] You are either a troll or an attention seeker. Whatever makes you sleep at night. You aren't worth the effort
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by theoneJabulani(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:
UMIDIGI (previously known as UMI) is a China-based mobile phone company. They release new phones every couple of months. UMIDIGI is known for their budget price phones with amazing specs. Sound too good to be true? Well, thatÕs because it is.

In this article I will be sharing my personal experience with this company. How I fell for it, their device durability, customer service and their so called “warranty”. Let me tell you the full story. From the time I decided to buy a UMI phone to the point I decided that I would never buy from them ever again.

SOME NAIRALAND ISSUES

CHAI
As expected you failed to mention that each of the problems encountered have been solved. Any sane person should contact each of those users and confirm from them. Funniest thing is that even sgtponzihater1 and maddysav that you quoted are against you. Stop the hate

2 Likes

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
theoneJabulani:
You are either a troll or an attention seeker. Whatever makes you sleep at night. You aren't worth the effort

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:
I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT PHONES NO MORE.....
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
mikeycharles:
That Lexus fraud really tried it! Just check antutu benchmarks of leeco devices compared to that trash named after a marine spirit angry

HE BELIEVES.... NOT A CRIME. HATING OTHER SUPERIOR BRANDS LIKE LeEco WAS THE OFFENCE...HENCE

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
theoneJabulani:
As expected you failed to mention that each of the problems encountered have been solved. Any sane person should contact each of those users and confirm from them. Funniest thing is that even sgtponzihater1 and maddysav that you quoted are against you. Stop the hate

You are right. My issues were solved within 24hrs. And for a relatively new company they are doing greatly. I highly recommend the phone to anyone seeking to buy a budget phone, or a hustler trying to invest his money on assets rather than liabilities.

5 Likes

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by MaddySav: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

You are right. My issues were solved within 24hrs. And for a relatively new company they are doing greatly. I highly recommend the phone to anyone seeking to buy a budget phone, or a hustler trying to invest his money on assets rather than liabilities.
Thank you brother
I have used the infinix note 5 stylus, infinix s3x, Samsung a7 2018, a9 2018, xioami redmi note 6 pro with me currently rocking the umidigi F1 and I even prefer it to all of them cos of it's amazing battery and beautiful display
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Mustack: 4:54am On Apr 08, 2019
Chuksteric:
Umi soldiers Lexus and mustack... The Umi trend just started and we'll soon get feedback by the end of the year.. If the a3 can stay up to a year then.. People have both positive and negative things to say.. Time will tell tell.. Also heard they force reviewers to say positive things.. Let's keep fingers crossed

How much is the umidigi A3 that have that have this much hatred...

Come up with Infinix, tecno, itel under the price range of A3 or youre telling iPhone and Samsung with over multiple thousands of naira don't suffer its own flawns?

I can only thank you because you've just make this brand more popular.. go on and speak the gospel.

Note since it's called electronic I don't take for a 100%. Only the most high is 100% accurate.

1 Like

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by femi4: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2019
Pauls0n:
My Umidigi One just died after 5 months just like that.
grin grin
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Mizik5: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2019
MaddySav:

Thank you brother
I have used the infinix note 5 stylus, infinix s3x, Samsung a7 2018, a9 2018, xioami redmi note 6 pro with me currently rocking the umidigi F1 and I even prefer it to all of them cos of it's amazing battery and beautiful display
Not to talk of the performance of the Helio P60 processor.
The one on My X5 is even underclocked sef.
cry

1 Like

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Mizik5: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Best u peeps should ignore this guy.
He's just trolling cheesy
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Mustack: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Mizik5:
Best u peeps should ignore this guy.
He's just trolling cheesy
hhh

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by gentlezypher: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2019
mikeycharles:
oga did Lexus430 in any way defraud you?
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by MaddySav: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mizik5:
Not to talk of the performance of the Helio P60 processor.
The one on My X5 is even underclocked sef.
cry
Lol
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Xiaomi: Redmi 7 standby time reaches 435 hours (18 days)
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by unique545(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
rocking my A3 PRO here

2 Likes

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
unique545:
rocking my A3 PRO here

Me too. The phone dey give me joy.
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Me too. The phone dey give me joy.
hehehe you guys ....carry over from the whatsapp group hehehe

unique545:
rocking my A3 PRO here

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONVINCE US ABOUT YOUR MTK SHITTY CAMERA DEVICES

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
CityNGR:
hehehe you guys ....carry over from the whatsapp group hehehe

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CONVINCE US ABOUT YOUR MTK SHITTY CAMERA DEVICES

Hope ur account is swelling. If not this action doesn't make sense. And nature doesn't favour a slanderer.
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Hope ur account is swelling. If not this action doesn't make sense. And nature doesn't favour a slanderer.

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=CityNGR post=77372373][/quote]

But his comment is appropriate. Cost benefit ratio favours the Umidigi greatly. You can get a smart phone that works without poking a hole in ur pocket. Tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by Mustack: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=CityNGR post=77372373][/quote]

Don't you get it... Let me have a list of your tecno mobile compare to umidigi A3 and a3 pro. Let make comparison specs wise and all.. remember your attack is a3 and a3 pro which sell bellow 28,000 and 32,000 respectively.
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
TECNO?!!
you are just full of it
Mustack:

Don't you get it... Let me have a list of your tecno mobile compare to umidigi A3 and a3 pro. Let make comparison specs wise and all.. remember your attack is a3 and a3 pro which sell bellow 28,000 and 32,000 respectively.

Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by sheggsliveth: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Even the so called Tecno poviour or whatever it is,can't spot the difference between my A3 camera, Tecno, infinix and itel are scam...It your money sha, LEAVE UMIDIGI ALONE...MR BRICKLAYER you want attention and you have gotten it
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by CityNGR: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
sheggsliveth:
Even the so called Tecno poviour or whatever it is,can't spot the difference between my A3 camera, Tecno, infinix and itel are scam...It your money sha, LEAVE UMIDIGI ALONE... you want attention and you have gotten it
for tecno users
Re: Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! by MaddySav: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
sheggsliveth:
Even the so called Tecno poviour or whatever it is,can't spot the difference between my A3 camera, Tecno, infinix and itel are scam...It your money sha, LEAVE UMIDIGI ALONE...MR BRICKLAYER you want attention and you have gotten it
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Download Or Pes 2010 Mobile Game / MTN Flash! / OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.