Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51245 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TaminaliaCatapa: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have only 2

One is the tight which shows under their skirts or gowns; if it doesn’t show I don’t mind, but when it does and especially it is of a noisy colour like red or lemon, it’s dissatisfying to look at.

Badly fixed wig: some ladies will visit you and the odour from their wig will last a decade on your pillow. I’m not sure if there is the wash option for your wigs but in the event there is, kindly do so.
I won’t forget another glaring fact about the parting in the wigs. How would a chocolate complexioned lady have the parting the shade of Tonto Dikeh? This goes either ways, the bottom line is, it’s a turn off!

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by topedoski(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shouting make up, imagine a girl applying lemon green lipstick sad And their make up looks irritating when dey sweat

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.

279 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ifex370(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate eye lashes and rainbow color make up..

Can't you just wash your face and apply lip gloss?

What happened to all those ladies that used to only do the above? Where did they go?

174 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Biingoo: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Underwears

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by datola: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
'Make up' that makes women look like dulls/maskara

Nose ring and some oil dripping wigs.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
tear tear pants

smelling bra

wigs-- that wig stuff is so funny...it is like putting on a cap full of hair

excessive make up- you look like a clown

False Eyelashes- very disgusting and irritating, you look like an olosho

wearing jeans trouser every damn day, can you dress feminine and sexy sometimes

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by luvyaself95(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
I just hate anything makeup embarassed

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by dukeprince50: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anklet, the mumu tin deh tie round legs turns me off. "waistklet" the bits they tie round their waist turns me on

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by dukeprince50: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anklet, the mumu tin deh tie round legs turns me off. "waistklet" the bits they tie round their waist turns me on

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Starboytwo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bra.....i hate it when a babe is putting on bra....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by justiniyke29: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
1. Fixed eyelash: especially those extra long ones
2.fixing of colored weapons: I love black, but any other color looks weird
3. Please never put on wig

36 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Zanotee: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eyelashes... undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Siluna: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dirty acrid and acrid smell of wigs
Especially wen dey keep hitting their heads as if d wig nver been removed fr 10 yrs

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by MJBOLT: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
too much make up(eye lashes)

rough,dirty and smelly wig

extremely tight and short outfits (shirts,blouses,skirts,gowns) etc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by MJBOLT: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biingoo:
Underwears

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by MJBOLT: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
dont tell me you wear poverty and entitlement mentality undecided

AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin

216 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Auladimeji2: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
tear tear pants

smelling bra

wigs-- that wig stuff is so funny...it is like putting on a cap full of hair

excessive make up- you look like a clown

False Eyelashes- very disgusting and irritating, you look like an olosho
This one is either dating Olushi the Abacha seller or Rashidat bread seller or Aishat the burukutu seller

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Benbisco(f): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
I have only 2

One is the tight which shows under their skirts or gowns; if it doesn’t show I don’t mind, but when it does and especially it is of a noisy colour like red or lemon, it’s dissatisfying to look at.

Badly fixed wig: some ladies will visit you and the odour from their wig will last a decade on your pillow. I’m not sure if there is the wash option for your wigs but in the event there is, kindly do so.
I won’t forget another glaring fact about the parting in the wigs. How would a chocolate complexioned lady have the parting the shade of Tonto Dikeh? This goes either ways, the bottom line is, it’s a turn off!

I'm a female but I so love your list. I saw No. 1 in church, it was pink!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Benbisco(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auladimeji2:
This one is either dating Olushi the Abacha seller or Rashidat bread seller or Aishat the burukutu seller

and then are they not women

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Auladimeji2: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:

They were,they are and they will be
But tear tear pant, NO, I can't take it

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Auladimeji2: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:

1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Auladimeji2: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by AmazingELixir: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin

I detest women fixing long witch-like nails...with those nails they become useless to themselves and anyone dependent on them because the long nails gives them excuses not to do anything except surf the net with their phones.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eye lashes, noise ring & crazy jeans

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Amuocha: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hijab at Aswani market

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by EmekaBlue(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Trouser suit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by yemibaddest: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
temilojuy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

300 BEST S3X POSITIONS TO MAKE YOUR PARTNER SQ'UIRT AND WET SO BAD AND ALSO READ ORGAXM

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES

This is not allowed here

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.