Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51227 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by idonhammer: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
For me, jackets, Jeans up and down is a turn off for me. It makes women very unattractive.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by kingjrofficial(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Multicolor Makeup

Transparent Leggings/Gown undecided
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
maldino:
Waist beads

When they dance for you nko..... That waist bead get part to play.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by RoyalBlu(f): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
ifex370:
I hate eye lashes and rainbow color make up..

Can't you just wash your face and apply lip gloss?

What happened to all those ladies that used to only do the above? Where did they go?

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by mrkings84(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pants. Tho Yahoo boys won't like my deslike

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Mutemenot(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dulux paint shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by babel123(m): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
black pant and long nails

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Oselu28(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
This same men will classify girls that carry their natural hair,no make up,dress properly as village girls

In BTW,I removed my wig at d market last week when heat wanted to kill me,d itching/scratching no be here

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by AntiZombie: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auladimeji2:
This one is either dating Olushi the Abacha seller or Rashidat bread seller or Aishat the burukutu seller

Lol

See lineup

Dorty gals united

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by kokomaster3d: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.

I love Anklet on a lady. They look sexy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Naijatask: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pants

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by wj26584(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin

Babe can you tell me the reason why ladies feel so entitled.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by HardMirror(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

This are abstract items...... Things that can be smelt, seen, touched and felt....... grin
she wears those things occasionally hence her post

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by cryptobabe123(f): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Which one is eye flag again?
TonyeBarcanista:
Makeup, wig and fixed Eye flag lashes
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by maldino: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

When they dance for you nko..... That waist bead get part to play.....
��..dey go just dance ur future away..looks fetish to me
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Kyrx(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
I just dislike make-ups. Those stuff aren't just attractive to me.

I also dislike overly loosed clothes.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Glorymax: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eye lashes, wigs (for safety reasons, they can enter your food and be swallowed, etc), nails and polish, and heavy face make-up.
I always admire ladies in their natural outlook without all those fixes and the opposite is a turn off

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by doctore212(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pant and Bra
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by HardMirror(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oselu28:
This same men will classify girls that carry their natural hair,no make up,dress properly as village girls

In BTW,I removed my wig at d market last week when heat wanted to kill me,d itching/scratching no be here
says who? None of my friends has ever called a girl village girl for having her natural hair neatly done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
HardMirror:
she wears those things occasionally hence her post

Although both items are extremely annoying, but do not fit into this query............

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Ubdavis(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate skimpy dresses, transparent top without bra, eye matches, sorry, lashes, excessive make up, dirty under wears, rickety cloths , the list enless

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Oluwaseyi00(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate when girls wear

1.Trouser
2.Make up
3.Attachment
4 All this Breast and body revealing clothes gets me Angry- dress Modestly
5.Jewelries.

#Be natural.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Ubdavis(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate skimpy dresses, transparent top without bra, eye matches, sorry, lashes, excessive make up, dirty under wears, rickety cloths , the list endless
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Chubhie: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wearing Aka christian mother lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by NwaNimo1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
H String

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

This are abstract items...... Things that can be smelt, seen, touched and felt....... grin

Lol, these brothers show no mercy, so them fit mention am too. grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Lexusgs430: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
maldino:

��..dey go just dance ur future away..looks fetish to me

Wetin i dey take future do? The present is more importanter.........
Pesin might not see the future..........

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by auduvictor7: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Leg chain and unnecessary piercing.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ukaface(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
Fishy pussy
oga,shey they use to wear fishy pussy ni?

just wakaring......................

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Butoneday2(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
I have only 2

One is the tight which shows under their skirts or gowns; if it doesn’t show I don’t mind, but when it does and especially it is of a noisy colour like red or lemon, it’s dissatisfying to look at.

Badly fixed wig: some ladies will visit you and the odour from their wig will last a decade on your pillow. I’m not sure if there is the wash option for your wigs but in the event there is, kindly do so.
I won’t forget another glaring fact about the parting in the wigs. How would a chocolate complexioned lady have the parting the shade of Tonto Dikeh? This goes either ways, the bottom line is, it’s a turn off!
You have spoken my mind. But wait ooo, bros hope u no dey vex for them cos the way u list these two things shows that u are not happy seeing them at all.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Lexusgs430: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, these brothers show no mercy, so them fit mention am too. grin

I agree.... That sense of entitlement and poverty mentality is annoying......
But ladies think say nah only them poverty & entitlement dey hook?.... cool
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by armpit: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preshy561:
No one cares what you like or hate.

When you don't buy me those things. undecided
WISDOM requires you keep quiet, observe, learn and take necessary corrections.

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.