Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

How To Prevent Leather Car Seats Breakage Wearing Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Prevent Leather Car Seats Breakage Wearing Out (984 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Leather Car Seat / Leather Car Seat Back Organizer And Ipad Mini Holder / I Need Convertible Car Seats Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Leather Car Seats Breakage Wearing Out by perfectbuy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Leather is actually made from animal skin, which is made flexible and smooth by first removing the hair from the skin, and then tanning it. Unlike your leather couch in the living room, car leather seats are quite different as they are exposed to a variety of detrimental conditions such as extreme heat and the harsh UV (Ultra-Violet rays from the sun) and the use of air conditioning in your car. All these factors contribute to considerably reducing the life of leather by breaking down the naturally occurring oils in leather which keeps it looking and feeling soft and supple. Due to this, the seat leather can start to break or crack if nothing is done to soften it. This can make it unusable, and you may have to throw it away. As leather goods and accessories are very expensive, this is not a favourable option. In such cases, the best thing one can do is to soften it.

Please follow the link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2019/04/07/how-to-prevent-leather-car-seats-breakage-wearing-out/

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get My Driver's License After Application? / Please Help My Honda Baby Boy Idles At 1000 RPM / Porsche Unveil ₦55m Taycan All-electric Supercar That Comes With 4 Large Screens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.