Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State (12475 Views)

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Gunmen Kill Four Idp-returnees In Taraba, The Returnees Officially Wrote To The / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Sagay212: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ok ok..no problem...We will make sure taraba is part of biafr.aud. I hope y'all happy now.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ushafaiza:

your email or watsapp, i have lot of pics of the project
slide in on my dm
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
rahazaqa:
Adaibeku You must be in pain like your friend said.
Ur name sounds lyk d famous rat poison "ratak90 " ur god awolowo drank lol grin

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
rahazaqa:
lol if that will make you sleep tonight, i laugh with you grin grin but honestly, these things won't put food on your table, you will soon get tired. Find something better to do with your lives. My one cent. Good night.
I wish u terrible n gruesome nightmares dis nite bye
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Blakjewelry(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2019
Adaibeku:
i give up ,
Justice for d oppressed fulani..u ar a hypocrite

Am wt u pls Bye
the fact that you use the word Fulani shows how mentally shallow you are. so you are now telling there no innocent Fulani man or woman, or there are no Fulani person that is a victim of oppression. please let some part of brain function for once
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
rahazaqa:
lol i see you must be a kid. I had a fantastic night. Good morning
small boy talking
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by milann: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:
Money isnt anything ... Honourable and reputable minds are better than sick billionaires travel from ur comfort zone ,
As 4 me ,am in a mountain in adamawa ! Watching how fulanis graze their cattles down d valley
i sent you a DM
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
milann:
i sent you a DM
okay let see what will happen
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:
okay let see what will happen

ASA chai!! negodu otele ,.. Ibugodu dachii.
Amam na ufodu umu aboy no ebea ga na acho inapu GI ihe , obugodu ofu aka grin

Biko tupu inye onwy obuna ihe ebea di sure na obu nwafor biko grin wink
Otele GI bu ebe ano
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

ASA chai!! negodu otele ,.. Ibugodu dachii.
Amam na ufodu umu aboy no ebea ga na acho inapu GI ihe , obugodu ofu aka grin

Biko tupu inye onwy obuna ihe ebea di sure na obu nwafor biko grin wink
Otele GI bu ebe ano
okwa ima na anugom di
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:
okwa ima na anugom di

Eeeh shocked
NNE amaghikwam oh.
Kekwanu oge inu di.?
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Eeeh shocked
NNE amaghikwam oh.
Kekwanu oge ilu di.?
N'afo December 2009
Nightmare I still remember you last we chatted was around 2018 with my other account
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:
N'afo December 2009

Hmm otegokwa mana since into ebea INA ede ihe ka onye di single...congrats .
Di GI obu onye ebe?

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Di GI obu onye ebe?
obu onye anambla steeti
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Adaibeku:
obu onye anambla steeti

Oh ok.. Di GI na emekwa enjoy oh.

Kee maka enyi gi amatarasha , ?
Anaghin afuzi ya
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Di GI obu onye ebe?

Anam ebi free life , bia nna Ezenwanyi waegl'runes aka husbandsnatcha onye okike ndi Romania na Hungary n'ede ihe oma maka uwa anyi tupu afo 3billion , obu Ada Scarlet lady nne uwa
Je juo ya ajuju na thread ya , onorozi uwa kita mgbe ologhachi oga aza gi

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/104#99856404
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Oh ok.. Di GI na emekwa enjoy oh.

Kee maka enyi gi amatarasha , ?
Anaghin afuzi ya

Ona araru ura ndi mmuo , onwe ihe na enye gi nsogbu juo SisterFire Ezenwanyi adascarlet

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:

Ona araru ura ndi mmuo , onwe ihe na enye gi nsogbu juo SisterFire Ezenwanyi adascarlet

Hmmm ULA ndi mmuo kwa? undecided

Hmmm ihea odi real ,?
Afulum topic ahu abani ole galu aga.
Onweghi ife m na aghota ebe ahu
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hmmm ULA ndi mmuo kwa? undecided

Hmmm ihea odi real ,?
Afulum topic ahu abani ole galu aga.
Onweghi ife m na aghota ebe ahu
kedu ihe na agbogwoju gi anya nna?

Gwam ozigbo ozigbo
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
kedu ihe na agbogwoju gi anya nna?
Gwam ozigbo ozigbo

Ihea ha ako ebe ahu do omimi.
O na acho ikowa na chukwu adighi .
Ma obu na obuhhi chukwu kelu mmadu
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ihea ha ako ebe ahu do omimi.
O na acho ikowa na chukwu adighi .
Ma obu na obuhhi chukwu kelu mmadu
oma ihe ona ekwu nwoko,
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
oma ihe ona ekwu nwoko,

Hmm, ok oh. Nke ahu uche nke ya.
Onye na uche na

Ada ike GI bu oku wink
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hmm, ok oh. Nke ahu uche nke ya.
Onye na uche na

Ada ike GI bu oku wink
bia nightmare okwa ima na alugom di ,
smiley smiley
Biko jiri wayor
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
bia nightmare okwa ima na alugom di ,
smiley smiley
Biko jiri wayor

grin anya na enwum oku grin
Ike GI amaka Igbo amaka grin
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin anya na enwum oku grin
Ike GI amaka Igbo amaka grin
cheregodi nna , so mkpaputalu gi akara oku though alugom di right now itaa eeeh? shocked smiley
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
cheregodi nna , so mkpaputalu gi akara oku though alugom di right now itaa eeeh? shocked smiley

osina obu akara oku grin grin
Ihe nkea atogbuom nochi grin

Mana NNE kam gwa GI nke by ezi okwu.
Atabeghim akara oku onye ozo before

Mana ginwa hmmm...idi oke oku, oga afiakwa aru munwa iju akara GI obulu na inyem tongue
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

osina obu akara oku grin grin
Ihe nkea atogbuom nochi grin

Mana NNE kam gwa GI nke by ezi okwu.
Atabeghim akara oku onye ozo before

Mana ginwa hmmm...idi oke oku, oga afiakwa aru munwa iju akara GI obulu na inyem tongue

aha gi Abu okenwa?
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adaibeku:
aha gi Abu okenwa?

Asa Nwanyi Oma kanyi kpaa nkata private .
Biko nyem number GI IGA ewepu ya ozugbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Wins Ogun APC Guber Primary / Malami: Naira Redesign Has Reduced Kidnapping, Corruption / Pastor Kumuyi’s Crusade – MASSOB Slams Nnamdi Kanu Of Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.