Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? (11152 Views)

What A Person Must Have To Date You? / 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by timcurrant(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2010
Seriously, why?
Have you ever thought about it?
What do you have to offer?

Maybe you have a great sense of humor, maybe you're gorgeous, maybe you can recite the alphabet backwards, you might be a good listener or maybe you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue or perhaps you're rich or just a really nice person

Anyone brave enough to answer the question?

Why would anyone want to date you? grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Rocktation(f): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2010
Asides the fact that i'm a bit cynical, which i've discovered is attractive somewhat to guys (atleast the ones i've dated), i put the beauty in beautifulll. But then again, you mightn't believe me since i've got no pic on NL.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by googles: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2010
Because am "date-able" simples !!!
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
Op googles just answered for us, so delete the thread, Googles what's new smiley
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Omolola1(f): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2010
its simple, because he liked what he saw~
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2010
timcurrant:

Why would anyone want to date you? grin

Because they wanted to date me grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Because they wanted to date me grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin
Aint that the truth? grin grin grin grin

How have you been anyway? Missed your crazy-arsed topics lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by mamagee3(f): 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Aint that the truth? grin grin grin grin

How have you been anyway? Missed your crazy-arsed topics lol grin grin grin
I'm okay. . .

Plus, edit this comment as soon as possible, my topics aren't crazy or whatever you call it.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2010
@topic, maybe cos i can lay the pipe, and am polite?
or the other way round
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm okay. . .

Plus, edit this comment as soon as possible, my topics aren't crazy or whatever you call it.

Babes you know I mean it in a good way wink wink wink I loffs you really grin grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by darkman200: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
because once you taste darkman, there is no turning back, i am addictive!
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by darkman200: 12:02am On Sep 12, 2010
@Ebonyeyes!

Are you the fat white chick on your profile if you are then buzz me, i specialize in taking care of fat chicks tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

@Ebonyeyes!

Are you the fat white chick on your profile if you are then buzz me, i specialize in taking care of fat chicks tongue tongue tongue
Ha, I knew we had blackaphobes in here. My Number is 00112667451.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by darkman200: 12:16am On Sep 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ha, I knew we had blackaphobes in here. My Number is 00112667451.

oh yes babe! am a proud blackaphobe as you call it, however we will have to get rid of your hanging belly, i don't want to have to battle with that while am trying to get the job done, however why are you giving me fake number now? am a serious darkman sweetie, once you taste me, i become addictive, just one try babe, just one!
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by MOBO444(f): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2010
Cute, jolly good fellow and fun to be with,also good in lots of other play sort if you know what i mean.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

oh yes babe! am a proud blackaphobe as you call it, however we will have to get rid of your hanging belly, i don't want to have to battle with that while am trying to get the job done, however why are you giving me fake number now? am a serious darkman sweetie, once you taste me, i become addictive, just one try babe, just one!

Im sorry but the belly is part of the blackaphobe package, you either deal with it or bounce out wink wink. Thats my number in there somewhere wink wink
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by darkman200: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Im sorry but the belly is part of the blackaphobe package, you either deal with it or bounce out wink wink. Thats my number in there somewhere wink wink

ok we will do d o g g y, that way, my cobra will get to work without hinderance grin so i will have to do permutation and combination with the number you provided to arrive at your real number, oh well! blackaphobes are resilient , i will get to work cool
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 12, 2010
Resilience pays off grin grin. Can your wood handle all this jelly? You better be atleast 20inches to handle all this jelly.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by darkman200: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Resilience pays off grin grin. Can your wood handle all this jelly? You better be atleast 20inches to handle all this jelly.

babyyyyy! please dont make me brag, it's not blackphobe-like , just one trial will convince you. I am custom built for you grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

babyyyyy! please dont make me brag, it's not blackphobe-like , just one trial will convince you. I am custom built for you grin grin grin
Sugarpops im just warning you before hand many blackaphobes have gotten lost in the jelly. You gotta be strong, mean and long to conquer this jelly. Are you sure you are? grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by darkman200: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2010
I am absolutely sure i can handle this jelly, ain't no ordinary blackaphobe! I am a super blackaphobe cool
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 12, 2010
hmmm,  Alright, hop on this ride, you will certainly never forget this jelly.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Jaideyone(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2010
lol blackaphobe grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2010
because im a Father Christmas.I spend fire.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ok, once again I'm gonna have to lay it out hot and strong,
If that's you in that pic, sorry you don't deserve an inch of dic. Sort your health out!!!

-----------
To the OP's question:
I'm well known for my honesty. Contrary to what ma fellow bros's think, you don't have to tell a single lie to a woman.
Lay it out like that. How she see am she go take, and she'll probably thank you after she's finished throwing the tantrum.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2010
2buff:

Ok, once again I'm gonna have to lay it out hot and strong,
If that's you in that pic, sorry you don't deserve an inch of dic. Sort your health out!!!

Really? Like really? As long as I have BLACKAPHOBES chasing me, this jelly aint going nowhere. grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by daduke2k(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2010
Lol, hey barbie longie tym .isnt, wel am stil crakin at ur game. Kip it up and dnt tel them u are one héll of beau. Brb hapy sunday yall. oops @op, cos i got everythingy a woman wants in a man. Dats it
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by 1102(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
Cos ive got all what a woman wants in a man and even more, try me and see~
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by tjskii(f): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2010
cos i'm fly, i put the fab in fabulous,the awe in awesome,the scrump in scrumptilicious, grin grin grin,bottomline, i is hot like fire  wink wink
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by 1102(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^
Interesting
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by tjskii(f): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2010
like i said earlier idjit,why pray tell are you dogging me all over NL,sheesh tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You / Gay Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.