Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim (12237 Views)

The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by tintingz(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:

Don't u get it our argument is which religion is the fastest growing religion in the world.
You need to understand the applications of why a religion is term world fastest growing religion, is it by conversion, conquest or fertility?

According to your screenshot, the reason Islam is the world fastest growing religion was because of fertility rate, Muslims have the highest birth rate in the world, and besides this claim is an old school thing.

"No religion" is the fastest growing especially in Europe and America currently.

I've explained this to you like three times now, is it that you're slow to get it or you're arrogantly being delusional?

Why are u always critizing islam, your mind is not at rest ...
I was a Muslim and I'm a critique of Islam, I don't know how many times I will say this.

I've said it before, no one's mind is at rest the human's mind can never be, criticism will always be part of us, I'm having fun and enjoying my life, I'm free from religious dogmas and nonsense. This projection fallacy is getting boring.

I see you are in a state of doubt and confusion .
This projection fallacy is getting boring Oga.

Criticism does not equate to confusion!

I told you earlier no religion will be recognized by Allah swt except Islam. I have documents if you request for that can guide you to eternal Bliss and Felicity .
Islam is not the religion of Yahweh, RA, Brahama, Olorun, Ukulunkulu, Mbombo, Odin, Zeus and other Gods.

Islam is just like every other man-made religion.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by ChristianNorth: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:

What they made you believe Google search the fastest growing religion and give me replies
Below is extract of the article you stole that image from.

The main reasons for Islam’s growth ultimately involve simple demographics. To begin with, Muslims have more children than members of the seven other major religious groups analyzed in the study. Muslim women have an average of 2.9 children, significantly above the next-highest group (Christians at 2.6) and the average of all non-Muslims (2.2). In all major regions where there is a sizable Muslim population, Muslim fertility exceeds non-Muslim fertility.

The growth of the Muslim population also is helped by the fact that Muslims have the youngest median age (24 in 2015) of all major religious groups, more than seven years younger than the median age of non-Muslims (32).

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

Breeding like pigs is the reason Islam is growing. But in terms of conversion rate, Christianity is far ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by true2god: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2019
tintingz:
You need to understand the applications of why a religion is term world fastest growing religion, is it by conversion, conquest or fertility?

According to your screenshot, the reason Islam is the world fast religion was because of fertility rate, Muslims has the highest birth rate in the world, and besides this claim is an old school thing.

"No religion" is the fastest growing especially in Europe and America currently.

I've explained this to you like three times now, is it that you're slow to get it or you're arrogantly being delusional?

Like i said I was a Muslim and I'm a critique of Islam.

I've said it before, no one's mind is at rest the human's mind can never be, criticism will always be part of us, I'm having fun and enjoying my life, I'm free from religious dogmas and nonsense. This projection fallacy is getting boring.

Like I said this projection fallacy is getting boring.

Criticism does not equate to confusion!

Islam is not the religion of Yahweh, RA, Brahama, Olorun, Ukulunkulu, Mbombo, Odin, Zeus and other Gods.

Islam is just like every other man-made religion.
Islamic growth, especially in Europe and America, is as a result of migration, modern hijra, and large extended family size. Most Muslim countries have no functional economic system hence, to survive, many Muslims have to migrate (together with their culture and religion). If a Chinese man migrate to the US, he will leave his religion in China. If an Arab man migrate to the US, he will migrate with his religion, ask for space to build mosque and Arab cultural center, and an Islamic school for his children.

And European currently have over 60million Muslim migrants, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have over 40million Muslim migrants making over 100million Muslim migrants in Europe and
America alone. So Islamic growth has nothing to do with conversion but migration and high birth rate. Only an insignificant amount of native born convert without or a little prospect for a second generation Muslim among the natives.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

I explained to you that leading prayers whether in big or small mosque can be done by any young chap.
I have videos of little children leading large congregation and it does not mean they are knowledgeable.
Praying is a daily exercise which any "dull" Muslim who can recite the Quran can do.

Like I said, knowing how to prayer and understanding the fundamental aspects of faith are two different levels.

One of my Islamic teacher is not an imam in their mosque, but his elder brother is;and his elder brother is not even as knowledgeable as my teacher(the Imam's younger brother)

The evidence that this Imam is ignorant is the group he attached himself to.
We know what they (tablighi jamat) preach and we know how they practice certain acts which are not founded in the Quran and hadeeth.

Their appearance may fool you into thinking they are "knowledgeable, "but they are not.
I have personally corrected their own leader in my town some times, and my friends who are also knowledgeable have done the same countless times.

I am a Muslim, and I know what I am talking about.

I am not saying they are not Muslims, I am only telling you that they are ignorant of some aspect what Islām.
And this your convertee was no different ,knowing their background.

Saying somebody is ignorant of somethings in his religion does not mean they are not Muslims.
My goodness! So someone who wrote 500 pages of a book about Islam is ignorant?

So can you provide evidence he was an ignorant imam?

And does a pastor that became Muslim ignorant too?
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by true2god: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2019
tintingz:
My goodness!

The guy is so funny and very confident that there is no imam that can convert to Islam. He lives in his own imaginary world. It is like saying that a Barca fan cannot leave Barca to become an Arsenal fan tomorrow. Religion is like a football club, one can choose the one he likes. Each club claims to be the best.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by true2god: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2019
tintingz:

According to his logic, a pastor who becomes a Muslim has seen the light but an imam who leaves Islam is ignorant.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by tintingz(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2019
true2god:
Islamic growth, especially in Europe and America, is as a result of migration, modern hijra, and large extended family size. Most Muslim countries have no functional economic system hence, to survive, many Muslims have to migrate (together with their culture and religion). If a Chinese man migrate to the US, he will leave his religion in China. If an Arab man migrate to the US, he will migrate with his religion, ask for space to build mosque and Arab cultural center, and an Islamic school for his children.

And European currently have over 60million Muslim migrants, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have over 40million Muslim migrants making over 100million Muslim migrants in Europe and
America alone. So Islamic growth has nothing to do with conversion but migration and high birth rate. Only an insignificant amount of native born convert without or a little prospect for a second generation Muslim among the natives.
Well put.

Google even made this clear.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2019
true2god:
According to his logic, a pastor who becomes a Muslim has seen the light but an imam who leaves Islam is ignorant.
Lol.

His logic is absurd.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by tintingz(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2019
true2god:
The guy is so funny and very confident that there is no imam that can convert to Islam. He lives in his own imaginary world. It is like saying that a Barca fan cannot leave Barca to become an Arsenal fan tomorrow. Religion is like a football club, one can choose the one he likes. Each club claims to be the best.

He just don't want to accept people leave his precious religion. I understand his delusion. grin

It's like saying Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid was because he was not a professional player.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by true2god: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2019
tintingz:

It's like saying Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid was because he was not a professional player.
That's it. I know many so-called former imams who have left Islam. I know of a pastor who stopped going to church. It's not by force to stay in any religion and thank God we are not in Saudi Arabia where leaving Islam is tantamount to wanting to commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Khaleell001(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
tintingz:

Writing a 500 page book does not make one knowledgeable.
I can mention popular scholars from Egypt and I doubts if he is even known at all in his sub region.

I have muslims brothers who can write the same amount of pages, but it does not confer knowledge on them.
Any eloquent deviant can write pages upon pages of books, it used not mean they know the religion
Like I said, writing books which we don't know the content of such book and leading people in prayer does not equate knowledge.
If he is so knowledgeable as you claimed I have Muslim brothers who are in Egypt they should have recommended his books,but none has.

Why am I even arguing with you?

You can believe whatever you want after all, I am not responsible for whatever opinion you have.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by tintingz(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

Writing a 500 page book does not make one knowledgeable.
I can mention popular scholars from Egypt and I doubts if he is even known at all in his sub region.

I have muslims brothers who can write the same amount of pages, but it does not confer knowledge on them.
Any eloquent deviant can write pages upon pages of books, it used not mean they know the religion
Like I said, writing books which we don't know the content of such book and leading people in prayer does not equate knowledge.
If he is so knowledgeable as you claimed I have Muslim brothers who are in Egypt they should have recommended his books,but none has.

Why am I even arguing with you?

You can believe whatever you want after all, I am not responsible for whatever opinion you have.
Lol.

Was he ignorant when he led a community in Al-Haram mosque and wrote a 500 page book name "Islam: The religion"?

Are you saying the imam in mosque of Mecca can be ignorant of his religion?

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Khaleell001(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
tintingz:
Lol.

Was he ignorant when he led a community in Al-Haram mosque and wrote a 500 page book name "Islam: The religion"?

Which Imaam?

mention is name na.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Khaleell001(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
tintingz:
Lol.

Which Imaam?

mention his name na.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by tintingz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

Which Imaam?

mention his name na.

Bahaa el-Din Ahmed Hussein el-Akkad
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Khaleell001(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
tintingz:

Bahaa el-Din Ahmed Hussein el-Akkad

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by tintingz(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Khaleell001:
Are you tired of your delusion? grin

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by true2god: 6:07am On Apr 16, 2019
tintingz:
The guy is deceiving himself and I think he is new on nairaland. He wants to do 'dawah' to his bosses on nairaland.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Khaleell001(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2019
tintingz:

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Khaleell001(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2019
true2god:
The guy is deceiving himself and I think he is new on nairaland. He wants to do 'dawah' to his bosses on nairaland.

Your bosses?
Who is this one?!
You know nothing.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ok
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Amujale(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
All the Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Amujale(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bin all the Abrahamic religions and focus our attention on real history.
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Amujale(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
All the benefits of a muslim predominately goes towards the Arabian penisula.

If you want to see where the benefits of being a muslim is, go to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

There you will see for your own eyes where all the benefits of being a muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop reading Arabic Quran If You Do Not Understand It's Meaning / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? / Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.