Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... (1011 Views)

Diary Of A Jobless Developer Creating A Startup Company / Please, Help A Jobless First Class Graduate. / Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... by IZUnedu: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
More than three million Venezuelans have fled their country over recent years, blaming hunger, lack of medical care, rising unemployment and violent crime. - BBC News cry

Venezuela once boasted Latin America's richest economy - boosted by the biggest oil reserves on the planet.

But under former president Hugo Chávez, who died in 2013, and current President Maduro, corruption, mismanagement and high levels of debt have seen the country's economy collapse.

I know by now you will be wondering how this connect to Nigerian graduates remaining jobless but then stay with me...

The 80,000 % hyper inflation in that country have caused a serious uproar! Their currency is now dust and in anger the people have resorted to throwing their money away on the streets.

Re: You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... by IZUnedu: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oh, no! Venezuela is not an African country, it's a country in South America.
Just like Nigeria the have oil. So much oil.
Just like Nigerianl they have corrupt leaders.
Just like Nigeria they have a leader that got into power by corrupt means.

You want to know the value of their currency to naira?

Re: You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... by IZUnedu: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
In the last 4 years Nigeria have experienced an inflation rate of 80%, I wonder what will happen in the next 4 years!

I don't want to sound like a prophet of doom but most future graduates who have no extra skills but just their 'good grades' will go hungry! Seriously!

You think there's hope?
Well, that's if you have a plan B then there will be hope else? I see a bleak future, very bleak!
Arise and make hay while the sun is still shining so you can get the skills that will light up your path when it becomes dark!

Arise!
Read the right books, connect with the right people, Create yourself a great circle of influence. Forget the NOW it's just in seconds, look at the future! Look at the bigger picture!

Probably you are wondering where to start from, look no more! I found a book that will practically help clear your confusion, oh the book is not free but the chapter one that will help clear your confusion is free!
Click https://mailchi.mp/131676fff6be/youhavesense subceibe to get the free preview copy. I have done my part, do yours!

Else you will go hungry!
Re: You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
IZUnedu:
In the last 4 years Nigeria have experienced an inflation rate of 80%, I wonder what will happen in the next 4 years!

I don't want to sound like a prophet of doom but most future graduates who have no extra skills but just their 'good grades' will go hungry! Seriously!

You think there's hope?
Well, that's if you have a plan B then there will be hope else? I see a bleak future, very bleak!
Arise and make hay while the sun is still shining so you can get the skills that will light up your path when it becomes dark!

Arise!
Read the right books, connect with the right people, Create yourself a great circle of influence. Forget the NOW it's just in seconds, look at the future! Look at the bigger picture!

Probably you are wondering where to start from, look no more! I found a book that will practically help clear your confusion, oh the book is not free but the chapter one that will help clear your confusion is free!
Click https://mailchi.mp/131676fff6be/youhavesense to get the freedom copy. I have some my part, do yours!

Else you will go hungry!

you can proffer your solution but mere checking your blog is not the answer...
Re: You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... by IZUnedu: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

you can proffer your solution but mere checking your blog is not the answer...

It's not a blog friend, it's a link where you input your email so you can get the free preview copy. Thanks for stopping by
Re: You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Trying to make money on peoples fear & gullibility just like some of those shady pastors dat threaten you with hell fire if you refused to donate

2 Likes

Re: You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... by IZUnedu: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2019
Jiang:
Trying to make money on peoples fear & gullibility just like some of those shady pastors dat threaten you with hell fire if you refused to donate

This is a wrong hasty conclusion, no money is being made out if anyone dear friend, it's a simple free preview copy, anyone can read it and don't wish to go for the complete book, what money have been collected.

Why do we love pretending that things are okay when they are not? Tell me the truth, the current job you are on now, did you get it all by yourself?

Were you not directed by someone? For the fact you are lucky to have someone does not mean everyone is. Let's give hope to the people since the government can't.

Bless you
Re: You Will Remain A Jobless Nigerian Unless... by IZUnedu: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Never judge a book by its cover, even with this great cover design, you still cant judge this!

Get chapter one for free here

http:///youhavesense

When you are done reading and want more

Pay for the full copy here��

https://paystack.com/pay/youhavesense

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment At Tigerlogic Solutions Limited / Aquada Development Corporation / Mooring Master At Chevron Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.