Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? (16064 Views)

Easybuy Phone's Experience / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by IKON360(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Phones have caused me so much pain, like in 2016 when my phone with my almost full 16gb sd card and 3 sim cards were stolen or in 2013 when my tecno D3 was also stolen.
The worst was late last month when my sd card crashed with 60+ books, over 1300 songs, so many memes all gone.
My friend told me of his ear piece he bought for over 3000, one side stopped working after 2 weeks...
So lets gist, what sad memory has your phone or its accessory caused you??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by MJBOLT: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
in 2016,i charged my phone for 2 hours only to see 45%,na so i turn hulk on top the phone,smashed it to pieces.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by IKON360(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
in 2016,i charged my phone for 2 hours only to see 45%,na so i turn hulk on top the phone,smashed it to pieces.
lol, that is serious frustration

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by CreepyBlackpool: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
I started last year with Gionee A1.
My charger spoilt when I was very far away from my usual electronics seller.
I bought from someone else and the charger spoilt the phone.

Then I used tecno W4 for like 2 months, then it got stolen.

I used nokia torch for a week before getting a tecno spark.

Went partyin on my birthday in December and did not return with the Tecno spark.

Been using itel6900 since then

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by IKON360(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I started last year with Gionee A1.
My charger spoilt when I was very far away from my usual electronics seller.
I bought from someone else and the charger spoilt the phone.

Then I used tecno W4 for like 2 months, then it got stolen.

I used nokia torch for a week before getting a tecno spark.

Went partyin on my birthday in December and did not return with the Tecno spark.

Been using itel6900 since then
and I was feeling bad not knowing people like you have had worse experiences

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Sheylon(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Leagoo Kiicar Power, that phone na hot plate & i never wish my enemy to buy that phone.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by kingxsamz(m): 12:10am On Apr 08, 2019
angry Charged my tecno phone for 4 hours, still at 2 percentage... promised myself never to buy tecno or infinix phones again.

34 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Mikefrik(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Hmm, My tecno wx3p was stolen by someone who came to my shop to buy food, along with my 16gb memory card and airtel Sim. I had serious trouble while trying to retrieve my line. I was in serious frustration that I had to meet with an Alfa to help me find the thief. I payed the Alfa #2000 and also played the person that took me to the Alfa #500. After all said and done phone no gree come out o.....

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Mikefrik(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2019
I forgot the password I use for unlocking my phone, I had to wipe my phone (factory reset). because the finger print sensor stopped working). I lost some important messages on my phone as I forgot to move them to the Sim. I also had problem with installing back some important apps.(THIS HAPPENED TWICE)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by IKON360(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Mikefrik:
I forgot the password I use for unlocking my phone, I had to wipe my phone (factory reset). because the finger print sensor stopped working). I lost some important messages on my phone as I forgot to move them to the Sim. I also had problem with installing back some important apps.(THIS HAPPENED TWICE)
factory resets especially unplanned ones are so painful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by IKON360(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2019
Sheylon:
Leagoo Kiicar Power, that phone na hot plate & i never wish my enemy to buy that phone.
my tecno d3 got so hot it numbed my fingers when playing frontline commando that year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by IKON360(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2019
kingxsamz:
angry Charged my tecno phone for 4 hours, still at 2 percentage...
promised myself never to buy tecno or infinix phones again.
lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Mikefrik(m): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2019
IKON360:
factory resets especially unplanned ones are so painful.
Very painful I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by abjisperson(m): 6:28am On Apr 13, 2019
In 2015, while trying to check the last game on my ticket (Bayern v werder Bremen), each time I refreshed the site the score line kept increasing, I thought my TECHNO H5 was misbehaving again so I angrily smashed the phone against the wall. The next day, I later heard that lewandowski scored 5 goals in 6 minutes....

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2019
In 2013 after charging my two weeks old Nokia c1 full I decided to buy 100card to subscribe for 10mb.only to bought the recharge card and my phone is no where to be found. Am only left with MTN card I nearly cry that day. Phone don lost

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Offpoint: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Since the light in my area was like a woman monthly circle, it comes but once in a month. I had this Tecno M3 then, it was Friday night and a neighbor put on his gen. I went there and plug the phone, since he always left his gen overnight... I told him I'll collect the phone tomorrow morning. I had a lot of stuffs to do, since Saturday is a free day.
When it was dawn I get the phone, fully relaxed with the hope it's fully charged... only to on the phone and it was on 0%.

That was the day I knew childbirth pain is not the greatest pained on earth. I was so pissed and pain, I pound the phone with mortal and regret an hour later.

My has never been stolen before, it's easier to steal me than my phone.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2019
shocked
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Kendumazy(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2019
Lemme park here to read comments.

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus for sale. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2019
When a very close friend stole my Sony Ericsson K810 with lots of private videos, many pics, apps and numerous things, he crashed the phone with his siblings afterwards and I lost all files.
Then when I mistakenly plugged an audio cord directly from a CD to my Infinix Note 3 and it damaged the speakers, and I forgot to backup my files before taken it for repairs, the panel was changed and I lost all my files, including senior private videos that I can't get again.. e pain me!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2019
kingxsamz:
angry Charged my tecno phone for 4 hours, still at 2 percentage...
promised myself never to buy tecno or infinix phones again.
I don't know why Tecno phones are like that. However, you should get original charger- Oriamo is what I'll recommend. If the situation persist, please you have to change that charging port.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by adewest1999(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2019
mhen na my Samsung s10........ the phone just 2 expensive I go still buy am sha

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Chinashopping84: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2019
The charging has given me the worst experience.Charging a 2500mah from 12midnight to 7am in the morning.Was at 18 percent in the morning.We bring your goods from China to Nigeria @ $4/kg..check siggy for details..
Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by landmark86: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2019
Must amazing thing that ever happen to me about phone.

I removed my SIM from my phone because am owing my landlord house rent. But that faithful day the switched off phone with no sim ring out suddenly, to my greatest surprise it was my landlord.

I just FAINTED.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Lelepeautos(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Leago Kiica Power, Gionee S10 lote(Hot plate, useless ba3)

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by onuwaje(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2019
2010 post utme in uniport my "rock with me" Nokia fone just decided to get faulty just outside Ofrima Hall. had to finish the exam and travel back to Warri that same day (my peeps at home was so scared eh)

2010 Going for my registration in Uniport 8 entered this road side buses at Choba on my way back cos it was getting late. last i remembered was d fone on my hand befre we were stopped by the Federal Highway Patrol Team

2013 in Port Harcourt i went to buy fairly used fone (Blackberry Bold 3) in Garrison and after 1 month screen started with a line accross it den d battery died permanent death exchanged with a bold 2 and d screen also went bad after a neighbour mistakenly stepped on it

2016 during my service yr in Ekiti. my flat mate had a visitor who used the back door which was permanently locked (just an honest mistake) when the robbers entered while we were sleeping and carefully took phones (my Tecno P6 included) and laptops from each room and quietly left. it was a shocking experience cos it happened just past 6a.m

2017 in Warri decided to pass tru a shortcut at Igbudu Market when 4 boys came to me with a Daggers pointed to my neck and abdomen
had to give dem my Infinix Hot4 and Itel fones was lucky not to have lost my laptop that day

11 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Sony experia.I changed the touch screen 5 times within a year before I gave it out.And it was a gorrila touch screen o.And it was not that the phone dropped on the floor o.Just normal usage and it would just develop a screen fault.Another thing was that the storage got full and started malfunctioning after I installed just 3 or 5 apps.But now I have been rocking my lenovo android for the past 3 years without a fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by StRichard(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2019
abjisperson:
In 2015, while trying to check the last game on my ticket (Bayern v werder Bremen), each time I refreshed the site the score line kept increasing, I thought my TECHNO H5 was misbehaving again so I angrily smashed the phone against the wall. The next day, I later heard that lewandowski scored 5 goals in 6 minutes....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by NotBeenPaid: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2019

Seems like only Tecno users are complaining.

Please is not my handwriting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by EXLOVER(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2019
It was during the reign of Nokia, I use to have that Nokia phone that looks like coffin⚰anytime I'm chatting on 2go with it, the keypad will stop working, then i discovered i can be using toothbrush and petrol to clean the panel and sun it, before the keypad will come to normal. I did that like two times daily. That single act made me lose a lot of weight that period. Thank God for the kinds of phones � i have now. Very soft.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? by 2blessed01(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Important Tips For Travelling With A Smartphone. / Factory That Made The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 batteries Catches Fire / Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.