Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) (39806 Views)

I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced / Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Celebrityblog: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
TOUCHING VIDEO: An orphan was rapped by a SARS Officer while she was 15 year ... She's 17 now.

Listen to her Story....

So some hospitals now participate in stealing babies?

The amount that was paid for her baby is N120,000 and not N500,000 as reported by the woman she was staying with.

"After I lost my dad, my uncle started touching me when I was 7 years old. I told my grandfather about it, then he informed my Aunt, they took me from my village to Aba, then to Sokoto, I stayed with her, she was taking care of me....."

She went on and on as she narrates her shocking and touching story....

Watch the video below...

Read the story by Fabmims

"17years of age from Benue State. Seriously molested by a man who called on her and she refused to go, she almost lost an eye.

Now we were together with Godsent M. Sadoh when we saw her entering the hospital.

An orphan with no mother and father, her uncles drove her away because of her character, that version of the story was told to us after I got her treated yesterday.

Now she lives with a woman who has also decided to send her away because she is scared of Ochanya's uncles.

This girl has gone through rape, eventually had to go into prostitution just to survive and just when she made up her mind to quit, this happened to her.

10minutes ago, I got a call from the woman giving her shelter telling me a shocking story.

Ochanya had a baby when she was 15 and her uncles who threw her away took her to Aba and sold the baby for 500,000naira and took the money from her.

Returning to Abuja, they got a house, same house they live now and they sent Ochanya away.

After I left the woman's house yesterday night with my friend, I saw how furious they really were. They went behind and threatened the woman to send her away so we don't get to see her again.

This is so she doesn't reveal this story to me.

How did the world turn this wicked?

I am looking at my food before me but I lost my appetite.

What went wrong with creation?

How did man suddenly turn this evil?

Sell a baby for money?"

Watch video

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Celebrityblog: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Watch video...
here

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by GOFRONT(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
SARS officers and their functional preeeikks.....Same goes to the police..Their preeeks are always on active mode...

#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS
#ENDSARS

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by freemanbubble: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
The human mind from onset has been instill with the knowledge of Good and bad right from birth
Which means Humans can differentiate between what is bad and what is good.

Still why people choose to do bad?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by kennosklint(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
This world is a wicked place, buhari need to go

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by dingbang(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
angry what a very cruel world.. You never know what a girl goes through at a young age until she opens up.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by emmycool445: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wicked world

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Dareal90s(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Poor girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by morikee: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wakanda story is this

2 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Endtimebro: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Onyi22(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
So so sad, life of an orphan is very tragic
May we not die n leave our children in this wicked world...
That sar should be send to jail

13 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by jameyjaggs: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Omo who is to be blamed na...only you sars and uncles
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
God pls end the world abeg

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
That man's son will be on NL romance section looking for virgins. Why would a man even look at a child and his brain will tell him to sleep with her? Godforbid!!!

Lord protect our children

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by devigblegble: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
FEDERAL SARS again

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Sellfish(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oya sorry na sad ....abi is that not what you women are looking for?

The way the female gender crave for attention these days is very irritating to say the least...

No day passes without a thread of lamentation by women....They have become professional victims undecided

Very soon we men will be like...

At 11, I was sexually molested by our housegirl and given gonocacus

My wife stole my sperm and ran away with the baby...

No one has a monopoly of lamentations....

3 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Heyzee5: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
SARS AGAIN!! NAWA OOO.....SMH undecided undecided
Check my signature to make legit income online
Thank me later.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by 1stola: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osu!

Chai cry

Callousness of some human beings angry
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by sukerefakere(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
SARS
Special armed Rapist squad

6 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by sonature1: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
The world needs to protect the girl child.
Sex can make men do unthinkable things. cry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Butoneday2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Buhari is a failure, an illitrate and a contagious disease that i do not know about. #Endsarsnow.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by lailo: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
the girls breasts go succulent
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Mutemenot(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Many are passing through hell in this country. We only know.of this cos she reviewed it while many die silently cos no one to help. May we never be less privileged in our society

7 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Deltatoto: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Celebrityblog:
TOUCHING VIDEO: An orphan was rapped by a SARS Officer while she was 15 year ... She's 17 now.

Listen to her Story....

So some hospitals now participate in stealing babies?

The amount that was paid for her baby is N120,000 and not N500,000 as reported by the woman she was staying with.

"After I lost my dad, my uncle started touching me when I was 7 years old. I told my grandfather about it, then he informed my Aunt, they took me from my village to Aba, then to Sokoto, I stayed with her, she was taking care of me....."

She went on and on as she narrates her shocking and touching story....

Watch the video below...

Read the story by Fabmims

"17years of age from Benue State. Seriously molested by a man who called on her and she refused to go, she almost lost an eye.

Now we were together with Godsent M. Sadoh when we saw her entering the hospital.

An orphan with no mother and father, her uncles drove her away because of her character, that version of the story was told to us after I got her treated yesterday.

Now she lives with a woman who has also decided to send her away because she is scared of Ochanya's uncles.

This girl has gone through rape, eventually had to go into prostitution just to survive and just when she made up her mind to quit, this happened to her.

10minutes ago, I got a call from the woman giving her shelter telling me a shocking story.

Ochanya had a baby when she was 15 and her uncles who threw her away took her to Aba and sold the baby for 500,000naira and took the money from her.

Returning to Abuja, they got a house, same house they live now and they sent Ochanya away.

After I left the woman's house yesterday night with my friend, I saw how furious they really were. They went behind and threatened the woman to send her away so we don't get to see her again.

This is so she doesn't reveal this story to me.

How did the world turn this wicked?

I am looking at my food before me but I lost my appetite.

What went wrong with creation?

How did man suddenly turn this evil?

Sell a baby for money?"

Watch video

SOURCE
my prayer everyday may God keep us Alife to train our kids

3 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by yungdynho(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
In Nigeria, Humans don't live, they only exist....

THE WICKED MUST NOT GO UNPUNISHED

3 Likes

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Toosure70: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
worse than Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by skales67(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Very touching!

And for the benefit of Ediots who will start calling names like Biafra, ipod, flatinoo simply because they saw Aba on the post...

SHE IS FROM BENUE!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers Hits A Sleeping Child In Borno (Photos) / Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen / Policeman Shoots Boy Dead In Umuahia For Asking Who Flashed The Light (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.