Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) (39808 Views)

I Am Being Prostituted For Anal Sex By Prison Guards: 15-Year-Old Boy Sentenced / Baby Sold For N1.7 Million In Edo, Rescued By Taskforce, 2 Women Arrested / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Sellfish(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
LoveFayfay:
Hey, its not funny. That girl almost lost an eye after going through abuses and neglect. Females generally are the ones that suffers physical, emotional, sexual abuse and so many more and it is more painful when the victims are our young innocent children. So whenever you see women lamenting daily(as you say) its because of our irresponsible, characterless and shameless homo sapien. And just so you know, they are not craving attention but justice.

Whatever smiley
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by LoveFayfay(f): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sellfish:

Whatever smiley
I can see that your case is different.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Those useless men and trying to destroy this gal. Imagine the wickedness.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by alphaNomega: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hey, very touching story but we should verify before throwing emotions at it.

If there's anything people should learn this period is how to verify the millions of stories told everyday online.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by newdawn2017(f): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sellfish:
Oya sorry na sad ....abi is that not what you women are looking for?

The way the female gender crave for attention these days is very irritating to say the least...

No day passes without a thread of lamentation by women....They have become professional victims undecided

Very soon we men will be like...

At 11, I was sexually molested by our housegirl and given gonocacus

My wife stole my sperm and ran away with the baby...

No one has a monopoly of lamentations....

Walayi u re mad man. cheesy
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by zealadjay(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
How did man suddenly become wicked
I will tell you,
Since when eve decided to give Adam dat Apple grin grin grin
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Sammydee01: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
kennosklint:
This world is a wicked place, buhari need to go
lol bros couldn't help but really wondered how cum u hastily
corroborated the story to buharies admin.
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by titigenius: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
very terrible experience for a girl so young
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by newdawn2017(f): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
lailo:
the girls breasts go succulent
I curse ur loins, may it never know & enjoy feel of vigina, I curse ur hands & lips, May they suffer from leperousy. cry
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by skales67(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
spiceadole:

But Nnamdi Kanu said that BENUE WAS PART OF BIAFRALAND .
LOL

Go and argue with Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Zenith of wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers Hits A Sleeping Child In Borno (Photos) / Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.