Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (35955 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by gabi98(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
@Op we plenty with the issue. I have used all available pimples medication at my disposal with little or no positive results to show for it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by enshi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Use your sperm... First thing in the morning
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by lonelydora: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:
Good evening everyone. How can I achieve a smooth face? I have pimples and dark spots

Picture below

Picture or i don't believe it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Mannie92(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shibaraba:
Relax, dont stress yourself. The body has an uncanny way of making what you fret over worse. Drink lots of water,keep the face dry,and eat lots of veggies. You'll be fine

How can you drink lot of water and keep your face dry at the same time
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by enshi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
C
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by SaucyBenks(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
BB clear smiley
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by carixma: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Go see a dermatologist, simple as ABC. Your problem is 80,%solve
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by OmoOsanyin: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:
Good evening everyone. How can I achieve a smooth face? I have pimples and dark spots

Picture below

Start with thoroughly cleansing your colon.

Alaafia

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rub sperm thank me later

Or use the ass part of your pant to wash your face
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Blabbermouth: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tetracycline. 100%... if u wanna knw how toh use it just quote meh

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by xcelentattitude(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fasting and prayer grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by castrol180(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Where is your pics
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Mutemenot(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Leave cream alone, go.on serious water therapy to detoxify your system... u can start using toilet soup n get a baby lotion that has no oil..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Blabbermouth: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Tetracycline 100%
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by ojialo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
use kBrothers soap to wash your face with warm water allow to dry and get a good face cream apply it every night before bed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by martineverest(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonye6194:
apply face mask using lemon and honey. read up on it online
u said it all....he/she should also eat fruits and vegetables
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Albert0011(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blabbermouth:
Tetracycline. 100%...
if u wanna knw how toh use it just quote meh
Have heard about tetracycline.. i heard that it kills those bacteria's that cause pimple,pls how do i get to use it?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mannie92:

How can you drink lot of water and keep your face dry at the same time
Drinking lots of water doesn't mean you will sweat a lot duh. Besides there is an invention called the handkerchief. There is another called the face towel. If there is no access to fan and air-conditioning
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by midnighter(f): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
start with your diet. clean it up

as in reduce fatty/greasy foods, increase consumption of fresh fruit, even resist the temptation to eat fries in the morning ( sad )

drink more water

take some moderate exercise

then see if it improves.

for dark spots i heard that cocoa butter is quite effective

are you a lady? use a proper moisturiser and toner before applying powder/make-up

make sure your foundation has SPF inside to protect from wrinkles/premature ageing of the skin due to over exposure to sun

some women experience some kind of skin issue because of dairy- milk, ice cream, yoghurt...reduce it or cut it out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
The same problem that tohyorsih is facing right from pry 2
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Enemyofpeace: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
qualityGod:
Rub sperm thank me later

Or use the ass part of your pant to wash your face
I fit dey supply am the pants o
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
laughitall:
Buy sperm juice
cheesy
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Rub semen on it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Make more money shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by bidak(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
I don’t think there is a cream to stop pimples, most creams they sell will just kill the ones on the face and more will come out.My advice get a medicated soap and watch your face as much as possible in a day(especially at night) and always use clean towel and face-towel

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Hoodbilonia: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Make money
Pimples go seize
If not.i suggest u go lagabja style
Face mask

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by MightySparrow: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
As a carpenter I use sandpaper on rough surfaces which I strongly recommend, ( coarse one) if no improvement after three days, wait for the fellow below.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by HeWrites(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Buy condom.. Gold circle preferably..

The oil inside, use m to rub your face every night before sleeping (wash your face with warm water first) ... Thank me later

That's what I use to till all my pimples were gone.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by nicepoker101(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Op wash your face with warm water and soap every morning and evening. All those creams don't work
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by itzmoni(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Boss there is just one major problem and that's masturbation..try to reduce the level you jerk off and eat good ok..ya ya you make not agree but I know it's the cause..also smoke good weed..
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Ginalex(f): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
zoho23:

Picture below

Apply face mask... One with that contains pure honey and aloe Vera gel or tea leaves
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by ecclize: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Make use of egg layed by a native fowl (rob the yoke and the abumen on ur face) then prepare a bowl of hot water place ur face close to the bowl for some minute to exhume the vapour... Leave it for about 30 mins... Before washing it off do this four times in a week.
Then thank later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After / 7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.