Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (35957 Views)

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Excellent111: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2020
oyinda1599:
Mix turmeric, honey, activated charcoal and pinch of Salicylic acid. Apply the mixture on ur face morning and night for 7 days. U will have a smooth clear face or contact me for more info 07052209101
I know this is about a year ago' buh can I still contact you? if yes with this same number? and should it be through call or WhatsApp?
Sorry for the questions
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Excellent111: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2020
kyella:
had bad case to..what I did and still do is
in d morning I wash my face with soap.. use any black soap..den apply turmeric paste. then at nite wash my face and apply does anti inflammatory creme like funbact-A.
next day I scrub my face using baking soda making a paste with either water or lime or lemon. .let sit for a while wash off den apply honey.at nite normal face wash and anti inflammatory creme...
that is d regime I followed..worked magic..
stick to a regime...don't over wash ur face and breathe..lol
please where can I find tumeric from your profile you're in Edo I'm in asaba but can you please recommend the kind of store that I can kind it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Candanyl: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Albert0011:
Please i still need help here concerning this acne issue...i made a research online concerning my own case and i discovered that i have ACNE CYST.
This acne cyst has been disturbing me really on my nose and after it got healed,it leaves scars and deep holes on my nose which makes me looks so embarrassed some times.
please anybody with solution here should help me out,i need help on how to remove the scars and holes in the affected areas.You should also steam your face.

i had same issues sometimes last year.Read so much about it online .Every time i went out i must buy something for my face.Bought every over counter ointment and even used antibiotics but i think i started seeing improvement using neutrogena on the spot cream( has benzoyl peroxide and thats the main acne fighting component) .it darkens tho but my face is back to normal. I used turmeric, honey, lime and funbac A is a steroid , dont try it..none of them worked).Baking soda n lime too hsrsh for my face, finished apple cidar vinegar n even used salicylic acid , tomato and sugar scrub no work .Oxy 10 worked but drying ( was the creamy one that worked o not the watery one from SA)
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Excellent111:
I know this is about a year ago' buh can I still contact you? if yes with this same number? and should it be through call or WhatsApp?
Sorry for the questions
yeah, you can. WhatsApp or call, anyone u like.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by kyella(f): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Excellent111:
please where can I find tumeric from your profile you're in Edo I'm in asaba but can you please recommend the kind of store that I can kind it
you can get from a food market.. or ask any aboki selling fruits or salad stuff to get for you...That is what I did. .buy the already grinded one
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Excellent111: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
kyella:
you can get from a food market.. or ask any aboki selling fruits or salad stuff to get for you...That is what I did. .buy the already grinded one
should I just say "do you have tumeric"?...... you know this our aboki dem
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Excellent111:
Sorry for the questions
You can contact me, lemme tell you somethings u can do.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by healthfitnessge(f): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
How to Remove Acne Scars [Different Ways]

Home remedies that people have traditionally used to treat and remove acne scars include coconut oil, shea butter, aloe vera gel, raw honey, baking soda, and lemon juice.
For the most part, most people in today’s world should know by now that if you want to leave scars on your face from acne is by picking at the pimples and bumps that come from the acne. But for those that did not follow this sound advice, it can sometimes leave them with unsightly and sometimes embarrassing scars on their face. There is, however, hope and several different options for you in the removal of acne scars.

https://healthfitnessgeek.com/how-to-remove-acne-scars/
The first thing you need to understand that the scars over the long term are not going to disappear overnight. There’s no miracle that is going to make that happen, but you can do things to help make the appearance of the scars not as noticeable.

One important thing you can do to keep from further damaging skin with acne scars is to don’t smoke or if you do, try your best to quit smoking.
You also should make sure that you always wear a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher every time you go outside, winter or summer.
You also should stay away from those wrinkle creams that will make your skin more sensitive to the sun’s UV rays.
Also, never, ever pick at the scars that you may have on your skin and definitely never pick at any new pimples that might arise.
Do your best to avoid a fast-food diet. The combo of the high fat and the high carbohydrates in most fast foods is only going to make you have worse outbreaks and maybe even make you have more outbreaks of acne if you are not careful.

Don’t obsess about the scars and learn to live with the fact that you have. In most cases, it’s probably you that think the scars are really bad and more than likely most people don’t even pay attention to them. The more you worry about it and the more you obsess over it, the more likely you are going to pick at your face and cause even more damage.

Take An Acne Pimples Quiz
If you are past the age where you don’t get the acne outbreaks any longer and you’ve tried all-natural ways to try and lessen the scars, there are some medical procedures that could help to reduce the scars. These procedures could be dermabrasion, resurfacing, chemical and laser peels. If your scaring is minimal you may want to avoid these procedures because these are very serious procedures and they also have some bad side effects that can include leaving your skin red and raw and the recovery times for these can be quite long. They also can give you a shiny pulled back look to your face.

Before you even consider these more serious options you really need to make sure that your scars are truly that bad or it’s just you obsessing over them. You should go and see a dermatologist for an honest opinion. There is also a lot of pain that goes with this kind of procedure as well. So you really need to ask yourself if it’s really worth all the trouble as well as the expense.

For men, however, there is a less serious way of reducing their scars and that’s by simply switching over to a rotating electric razor when they shave. The rotating razor is like a mini dermabrasion machine and studies do show that this has helped a lot of men reduce their scars from acne.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Excellent111: 5:59am On Apr 06, 2020
oyinda1599:
You can contact me, lemme tell you somethings u can do.
please whatsw your fb user-name
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by oyinda1599(f): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Excellent111:
please whatsw your fb user-name
I'm not active on facebook at all, here is my 07052209101 and I'm not a scammer.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by Excellent111: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
oyinda1599:
I'm not active on facebook at all, here is my 07052209101 and I'm not a scammer.
no hard feelings
I Was just asking
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Candanyl:

i had same issues sometimes last year.Read so much about it online .Every time i went out i must buy something for my face.Bought every over counter ointment and even used antibiotics but i think i started seeing improvement using neutrogena on the spot cream( has benzoyl peroxide and thats the main acne fighting component) .it darkens tho but my face is back to normal. I used turmeric, honey, lime and funbac A is a steroid , dont try it..none of them worked).Baking soda n lime too hsrsh for my face, finished apple cidar vinegar n even used salicylic acid , tomato and sugar scrub no work .Oxy 10 worked but drying ( was the creamy one that worked o not the watery one from SA)

Please tell me more about this benzoyl peroxide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.