Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time (7339 Views)

DM Haven.....for Practical Marriage And Everyday Living. A Fun Place To Be. / How to rest your time / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
this thread is for mature men and ladies that are serious and sure of themselves to have trully worth to get married but are yet to meet who to get married to,it is time to have your future partner,what you have to do as a mature men and lady is...just write a reply to this post or quote me with this thread by simply write a "short information of yourself" then state the characteristics that you want in who you want to be your future partner.....let us start,i wish us all the best.....
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
i will kick start the vehicle from here....i am chocolate in complexion,am based in ibaday,oyo state,i am 31yrs old,i am a christian,my occupation is cleargy,and God is taking care of me....i need a God fearing lady,between age 25-30,agile to do the will of God at all time,a neat lady when it comes to house cleaning,a caring lady and have what she does for a living....intrested lady can reply me either by quote or pm.
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by AngelaUdoka(f): 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Peace by name, Igbo lady . I need a Relationship with self conscious Man between 30-39 year old...Please exclusive to my Igbo Men only...08095682384 whtsapp only, no calls.....!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by EarlHussein(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
I will like to meet a lady for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. She can be from any part of Southwestern Nigeria. Age 25-28. Interested ladies can WhatsApp me on 08051993806

1 Like

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by seasy: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Marvelous7(f): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
I'm a Christian lady. Igbo, 40, reside in Abuja. Need a Christian man that fears GOD and believea in holiness. Must be comfortable (I don't pretend about that lol!). Reach me via marvelous201888@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
@peace,have you get the man of your choice ?
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Marvelous7:
I'm a Christian lady. Igbo, 40, reside in Abuja. Need a Christian man that fears GOD and believea in holiness. Must be comfortable (I don't pretend about that lol!). Reach me via marvelous201888@yahoo.com.
have you get your choice?
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
EarlHussein:
I will like to meet a lady for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage. She can be from any part of Southwestern Nigeria. Age 25-28. Interested ladies can WhatsApp me on 08051993806
what of you brother?
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Quim2: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
aydultimate7:
what of you brother?

Are you promoting this thread or a new hookup thread. I am a man who is ready for marriage but no partner.

My whatsapps is on my profile

1 Like

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Dicksonnet: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
I need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 40&50years of age
Below 40 don't even try please
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
WhatsApp 09135775537

aydultimate7:
this thread is for mature men and ladies that are serious and sure of themselves to have trully worth to get married but are yet to meet who to get married to,it is time to have your future partner,what you have to do as a mature men and lady is...just write a reply to this post or quote me with this thread by simply write a "short information of yourself" then state the characteristics that you want in who you want to be your future partner.....let us start,i wish us all the best.....
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Quim2:

Are you promoting this thread or a new hookup thread. I am a man who is ready for marriage but no partner.

My whatsapps is on my profile
all right brother,be informed that this is the former thread,i will get in touch with you.
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Dicksonnet:
I need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 40&50years of age
Below 40 don't even try please
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
WhatsApp 09135775537

good day sir,i noticed that you seem more serious and real indeed but,before this request of yours can be processed,i must know your informations as well,let us communicate via pm on this platform,then i will be able to discuss with you better.
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Marvelous7:
hi,kindly reply to my message @your pm inbox.
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
AngelaUdoka:
Peace by name, Igbo lady . I need a Relationship with self conscious Man between 30-39 year old...Please exclusive to my Igbo Men only...08095682384 whtsapp only, no calls.....!
hi sister Peace,reply my message in your pm inbox area,or let me know if i can chat you up on whatsapp via your above whatsapp number(based on your interest) ?
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by AdaezeJesus: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Lilshaddy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
l need an educated muslim lady btw d age of 23-27 who is ready to settle down. Call me 08109111237 or chat me up on whatsapp. I base in Lagos and I am a working class guy.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Lilshaddy:
l need an educated muslim lady btw d age of 23-27 who is ready to settle down. Call me 08109111237 or chat me up on whatsapp. I base in Lagos and I am a working class guy.
Noted
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by DAPO35: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
I'm male. Base in Lagos. Yoruba. 40yrs. Christian. Graduate. Chocolate complexion. Average height. Focused and God fearing.

I need a lady for serious relationship. She must be a Christian. Graduate. Working. Ready for serious relationship. Lovely. Single ( no kid before / not divorcee). God fearing. Ready to build a Lovely home. Open minded and focused.

My email: dapo35@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Jummy1992: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2021
sad shocked

3 Likes

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by MANAGER92: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
I need a beautiful and hardworking lady for serious relationship probably getting married in the next two years NOTE I'm a Muslim o, my WhatsApp number 08105781625

1 Like

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jummy1992:
Am a Yoruba lady , 28 years old, HIV positive am hard working, loving ,caring and God fearing, fun to be with . am looking for a positive person as well, educated ,hard working, God fearing ready to settle down, and have somthing doing pls no games playing, if u r interested call me on this no: 09032971833 no game playing only serious minded person thanks
All right
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
NOTE:-let us all be informed that this thread was created in over 2yrs ago,and it was created with integrity and based on truth,so pls if you are not ready,don't bother to message me but,if you are ready,send me a whatsapp message on my number @my profile signature,it is open to anybody without religion discrimination,let the content of the message be "i am in for the genue hook up" and i will reply you within the next 24hours to when i receive your whatsapp message.
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Em222: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Em222:
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891
at your middle 30s and looking for a lady of 26-39yrs of age?
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by oly8999(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
hi guys am 29, searching and tired ready not all of us wants to jump from woman to woman, based and work in Lagos, tall, dark, gentle from Kwale delta state, i hope to find someone between the ages of 25 to 30 years, either tall or average height, any complexion, have no preference for any tribe, all i want is trust, happiness and peace of mind to build a family, she must be based in Lagos, 08099431561 is phone number, please serious women only

1 Like

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by ncpat(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Marvelous7:
A lady at 40 need a Christian man that fears God, hmmm sister you go wait tire. Me I need a lady that does not fear God.
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Charis23: 3:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by greaday: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2021
Please
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by heffem(m): 4:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Charis23:
Female, Christian, 30+.
Interested in meeting a male, 40 +, a Christian, responsible. One who is serious and ready to settle down. No games.
Not interested in married men, please.
Interested? Send a dm.
Thanks
I'm having issues with my email at the moment....can we chat, pls?
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by heffem(m): 4:25am On Aug 26, 2021
Charis23:
Female, Christian, 30+.
Interested in meeting a male, 40 +, a Christian, responsible. One who is serious and ready to settle down. No games.
Not interested in married men, please.
Interested? Send a dm.
Thanks
I'm having issues with my email at the moment....can we chat, pls?08093984396
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2021
I'm 32. Coolheaded. Muslim and single. I need a single beautiful lady (24-30) for serious relationship. She could be from any part of the South West. If interested, send Private message

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N / Rate My Chick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.