Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:26 AM

Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) (36430 Views)

75-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping & Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) / Pastor Basil Princewill Jailed For Raping, Impregnating, 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Islie: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
By Kazeem Ugbodaga

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a father and his son for allegedly defiling and impregnating a 13-year old girl (name withheld) at Egbeda area of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

The suspects are Kabiru Oke, 44 and Faruq Oke, 19. They were arrested at No 1 Olatikupo Street, Egbeda, where the victim lived with them.

A statement issued by Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Bala Elkana on Sunday said on March 27, 2019, the Command’s Gender Unit received a complaint of defilement of a minor reported by the mother (Name withheld) against the husband of her elder sister Kabiru Oke and his son, Oke Faruq.

“The survivor/victim (which name is withheld) lived with the perpetrators for a couple of years. The unholy affairs between the minor and the first suspect (Kabiru) started on 20th October, 2018 with the suspect having constant sexual intercourse with the survivor.

“The second suspect (Faruq), being the son of the first suspect started having Unlawful carnal knowledge of the same minor on 10th January 2019. The suspects have constantly threatened to kill the victim if she ever tells anybody about the affairs,” he said.

According to Elkana, the girl exposed them when her mother suspected some changes in her and discovered that she was pregnant.

He said the girl was taken to Mirabel Centre by the Gender Unit for medical examination and that the two suspects were arrested and charged to Magistrate Court 2 Ogba for defilement.

The case was adjourned till May 13, 2019 while the suspects were remanded at Kirikiri prison.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/04/07/father-son-arrested-for-defiling-impregnating-13-year-old-girl/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
shocked

Ochanya's predicament comes to mind....If u know u know

8 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
wink
Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by princeSammyz: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
I imagine the actual incidence of rape of minors to be as much as twice what gets reported. Most times its always in the most unsuspicious of scenarios; never gets out until the harm its done, and of course that's after years. Seems its getting worse by the day

16 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Earlystar698(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Name confusing

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by OkoyeA1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by oskaroni(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
U mean fada and son drank unripe zobo from d same cup? End time fada and son, Angel fatai abeg kukuma blow dz trumpet

angel abeg never blow final whistle, i still want drive BENZ grin

11 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by obembet(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Promise me that u won't check the name..

15 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by talk2rotman(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
wicked world ....

how can I buy #35000 and expect me to walk on the ground. if you hear somebody walking on your roof ...just know I'm the one ..
I hate nonsense
Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Below are Sponsored trolls sent here by the Chief Antagonist to spread Hate, Disgust, Intimidation, Disunity, Chaos and Fear into the minds of Well Being Nigerians.

Let say NO to this dark forces and their Ideologies.

Hate have never send Hate out of a hateful Land, neither have Dark drive out Dark out of a Land covered in darkness.

Love drives out Hate while Light drives out Dark. Let well being Nigerians use the weapon of Love to drive out hate and Light to drive out dark. Sow Love and reap Love. Sow Light and reap Illumination & Clarity.

Read Below:

jomoh:
Wasted lineage

GOFRONT:
shocked

Ochanya's predicament comes to mind....If u know u know
Earlystar698:
Name confusing
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
obembet:
Promise me that u won't check the name..
Odingo1:
Yoruba and this kind of thing, father and son as usual
Menance:
Afonjawas. Am tired of always bashing you guys. You guys are crime title holders.
Bashing you guys is useless because is like re-fighting an already conquered war.
You guys are worse than I thought
nwadiuko1:
whats their name again?
Akiara:
You won't see them here trying to activate 'Abike Dabiri' Stewpidity.....because this activity is 100% from the descendants of the 'Falling god' grin

Name checkers please activate .....

They are the locusts & cankerworms eating us deep.

Despise people like them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Oluwakaysblog55: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan

The car is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430

Contact 08051366784

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by jomoh: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wasted lineage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ndi ofe hydraulic... lipsrsealed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by ademidedavid(f): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
Oga kindly removed the stick in your own eyes before removing another man's own.........and your tribe Is even worst than afonjas......onisokuso omokekere

6 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Oxb90: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas breaking Records back to back
why don't you condemn an act of wickedness. I hate this afonja/ flat head thing

1 Like

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Meritocracy: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
That's exactly where they belong, put them in underground cell without ventilation
Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Menance: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Afonjawas. Am tired of always bashing you guys. You guys are crime title holders.
Bashing you guys is useless because is like re-fighting an already conquered war.
You guys are worse than I thought

25 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by nazicartel(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oluwakaysblog55:
Honda Accord Baby Boy For Sale In Bodija Ibadan

The car is clean and the engine works perfectly well.
Authomatic
Ac is perfectly okay.
No fault
Price 430

Contact 08051366784
200k... I need car for my gf's mother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by wyqay: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
whats their name again?

1 Like

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pls which app did this?

But guy they are good Yoruba people also. My best friend is Yoruba and he plays excellent basketball. Start having sense and stop being stupid.
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

2 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Degenerates
Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Akiara: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
You won't see them here trying to activate 'Abike Dabiri' Stewpidity.....because this activity is 100% from the descendants of the 'Falling god' grin

Name checkers please activate .....

18 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by BBM: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
The man is even smillimg

Like father like son

6 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Eexus: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shameless sad angry
Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by lastempero: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good people of afonja land o the beat again.

11 Likes

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Afonja and rape. These people will sleep with anything, absolutely no commitment to restraint like Biafrans. These people are contaminating Biafrans; children of God.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
If u are not surprised by their act, please let's gather here for a memorable selfie

These people never disappoint

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why is the man smiling. I wonder some people cannot stay in a building full of female minors without defiling them. Just send them to jail without parole.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa / Bolanle Raheem: Officer Drambi Vandi in Court As He Is Charged For Murder / Two Youth Leaders Shot Dead At A Beer Parlour In Imo State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.