Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Role Of The Founder Of Celestial Church PA Oshoffa In Life Of Helen Paul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Role Of The Founder Of Celestial Church PA Oshoffa In Life Of Helen Paul (616 Views)

Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service / Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Role Of The Founder Of Celestial Church PA Oshoffa In Life Of Helen Paul by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Helen Paul, superstar comedienne and media personality who recently bagged a doctorate degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Lagos on Thursday, revealed on Friday the role the Founder of Celestial Church of Christ, played in her life

In an heartfelt appreciation message on Instagram to her mother, the comedienne posted that "they say fame is nothing but Grace is everything and I pray for grace in everything I do.

“I’m not a Cele member but Late Oshofa gave me the name and everything Late Oshofa said about Helen Paul is coming to pass."

Additionally, in the post Helen added that she is a product of rape, which made she and her mother to be ridiculed by family members.

"I grew up hearing from family members; being called a “Bastard” and each time I asked you, you said `Olorun lon wo omo were, Olorun ma wo e’. "Meaning God watches over the child of a mad person, he’d watch over you."

Paul, who is the first stand-up comedian to have a PhD, has worked as both a freelance and full-time presenter at several media houses in Nigeria; she presently hosts ‘Jara’ on Africa Magic.

I dedicate this to every mother, may God make you strong enough to survive and enjoy the fruit of your labour.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sucks The Demons Out Of His Church Members By Kissing Them Intimately / It Is Okay To Inscribe "There Is No God" On Public Statues---indian Court / Sanusi: You Don’t Preach To A Man Who Wants To Marry A Third Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.