Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki (2784 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against / South African Father Backing His Son To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by gistvicreports: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
@Gistvic.com

South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talking

A man in Mtubatuba, KZN, South Africa has gone under criticism by people as he was seen seriously flogging his daughter as he ties her hand backward. Gistvic Reports.

The girl could be heard in the video shouting as her father flogged her thoroughly.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/south-african-father-flogging-his.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Share

Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by gistvicreports: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2019

1 Share

Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
We don't have this kind of values anymore na.

Now it is termed "domestic abuse" and "naughty corner" has been born.

4 Likes

Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Barbaric
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
kennygee:
We don't have this kind of values anymore na.

Now it is termed "domestic abuse" and "naughty corner" has been born.
Flogging a woman on the buttocks has nothing to do with values. Even when I was in secondary, boys get flogged on the buttocks but never girls.

Why not flog the lady on the palm

1 Like

Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Flogging a woman on the buttocks has nothing to do with values. Even when I was in secondary, boys get flogged on the buttocks but never girls.

So only guys deserves to be flogged on the buttocks ehn.. shey we guys have bullet proof buttocks ni..

Just condemn the act rather than throwing it to the guys.. No one deserves to be flogged on the buttocks. That stuff is painful bro

3 Likes

Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Edoloaded:
So only guys deserves to be flogged on the buttocks ehn.. shey we guys have bullet proof buttocks ni..

Just condemn the act rather than throwing it to the guys.. No one deserves to be flogged on the buttocks. That stuff is painful bro
It's quite unimaginable seeing a woman being whooped in the ass.

Ma ass really hear am for secondary school; I am surprised that I can still poo very well with my anus without any hitches grin
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by whitebeard(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
FortifiedCity:

isnt this the most disturbing thing i have seen today...even disturbing than the skulls from the Rwandan genocide (peace be with them)

So a nigga cant discipline his child no more..! Dey dont even know how long the man must have been warning the child or if the reason for beating her is even true...it could be any reason..!! Even if its true...i mean these are the people dat when criticized about stuff dey would be like "it my life mind ur business" it applicable here..."mind ur business"...the nigga didnt kill the girl..he just trying to straighten thing things up with the girl with consequence... Every action has a reaction... It basic life law...i am sure after this she would learn her lesson, so all this people saying shît and stuff should just stfu..

And to the person i quoted...that's a fúcked up way to think..!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
FortifiedCity:
It's quite unimaginable seeing a woman being whooped in the ass.

Ma ass really hear am for secondary school; I am surprised that I can still poo very well with my anus without any hitches grin

Nor be only you oh.. then in school once they flog me for hand i dey do like commando sotey my class mates dey hail me.

naxo one day i go fvck up , after like two strokes for hand na I'm the headmaster say make dem nor flog me for hand say make dem switch to my buttocks.. oboi just the first whipping naxo i jump omo i scratch yansh tire tears full my eyes
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Officialgarri: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
If she continues to heed to her father's advice, she will grow to thank him all her life

2 Likes

Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
I can't never understand why a parent will inflict physical pain and humiliation on child in the name of discipline.

Nah. It's wickedness.
Any supporter of this act will never know peace.
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Officialgarri: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Stop thinking you have so much respect for women, and as such , you ought to show public affection to prove that. No!

You are but a sissy who thinks all bad things in life should be thrown at men.
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Officialgarri: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Xaos:
I can't never understand why a parent will inflict physical pain and humiliation on child in the name of discipline.

Nah. It's wickedness.
Any supporter of this act will never know peace.

your parents did same to you and will definitely support this.

2 Likes

Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
your parents did same to you and will definitely support this.

If they did, I wouldn't have turned out like this...

BTW, you seem to know alot about my parents.
Anyway, sorry bout your parents.

You clearly deserve better.
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Officialgarri:

Stop thinking you have so much respect for women, and as such , you ought to show public affection to prove that. No!

You are but a sissy who thinks all bad things in life should be thrown at men.

Believe what you want buddy, it doesn't change anything smiley
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Edoloaded:

Nor be only you oh.. then in school once they flog me for hand i dey do like commando sotey my class mates dey hail me.

naxo one day i go fvck up , after like two strokes for hand na I'm the headmaster say make dem nor flog me for hand say make dem switch to my buttocks.. oboi just the first whipping naxo i jump omo i scratch yansh tire tears full my eyes
In my secondary school then, nobody flogged a guy on the palm; buttocks always
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Officialgarri: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Xaos:

If they did, I wouldn't have turned out like this...

BTW, you seem to know alot about my parents.
Anyway, sorry bout your parents.

You clearly deserve better.

Oh , I feel sorry for your parent's loss. They intended giving you the best, but unfortunately, you turned out this way.
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Reversepussyking(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Punish the little biitch.

children of nowadays.

spit
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Na so.
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Mizwisdom(f): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
That cane you see, set me on the right path, I was very stubborn o grin respect to the cane, good one
Re: South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki by Gistvic: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On Abortion? / Is It Acceptable For A Woman To Keep Male Friends After Marriage? / My Wife Gets Angry At Me Each Time I Say Thank You To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.