Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (292620 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
BankyGee:
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

What question is that to which you must always answer "yes"? undecided
what short word is used to show affirmative ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 5:18am On Jun 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Do you want to grow up?

Are you reading this question?
Well, WRONG! grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2019
BankyGee:

What question is that to which you must always answer "yes"? undecided
grin are you alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2019
BankyGee:

Well, WRONG! grin

angry Prove its wrong
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by ZoeyJ(f): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2019
BankyGee:
Why na?
complicated ish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by HerCuteness(f): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
BankyGee:
BankyGee is feeling thankful smiley with , , , , Haqiu010, , , , , , , , HerCuteness, , topher052 and 2,278,076 others...
¡Feliz a mi!
Happy Birthday to me!
Translated from Spanish
“Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
“Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
“Awish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
“ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
“May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day.Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
“Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey.Happy birthday!”
“This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
“May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”
“Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Happy birthday.”
“Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.”
“Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!”
“Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey.Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.”
“Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams! ” birthday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
HerCuteness:
“Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
“Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
“Awish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
“ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
“May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day.Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
“Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey.Happy birthday!”
“This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love.
Wow shocked, all these note for only me! Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Answers to Riddle
- How do you pronounce Y-E-S?

No winners for today!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2019

Why is it that you and I can never stay together? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
BankyGee:

Why is it that you and I can never stay together? undecided
because they are far apart in the english alphabet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2019
wizi44:
because they are far apart in the english alphabet
Please bro, when answering riddles, let's try to make our answer understandable. We both know that "you" is a word not a letter. So what and what are far apart in the English alphabet? Let us know...
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by HerCuteness(f): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
BankyGee:
Wow shocked, all these note for only me! Thanks a lot!
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
BankyGee:

Please bro, when answering riddles, let's try to make our answer understandable. We both know that "you" is a word not a letter. So what and what are far apart in the English alphabet? Let us know...
sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
wizi44:
sorry
No need to be sorry bro... Just a simple precaution smiley
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Answer to Riddle
Because U comes after I in the English alphabet

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
wizi44!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Laughter is the best medicine but when you laugh for no reason, you need medicine gringringrin!!!
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
LAUGH OUT LOUD
- It is only guys that press breast regularly that can differentiate between today's bread and that of yesterday! coolcool
- Sucking a slim girls bress is very sweet and romantic, until bone shook you for mouth grin
- A good wife should be like
Welcome my husband, food is ready.
Will u eat b4 u eat or will u eat b4 u eat?
If u know u know wink
- After your phone battery dies, you sit down to plan your life., and then, BOOM!!! NEPA brings back the light..Plan suspended! smiley
- Hard Guy, Beard Gang but You tell the bike man "Small Small" When he is riding with speed and you hold his waist. grin
- I saw someone who laminated his ATM card today, if I mention where the person comes from now, people will think I hate Ibadan people undecided
- Surviving in Nigeria is not easy, someone online wants to sell fridge with no door, he's convincing me to use curtain grin
- I still can't believe I was born without my permission,
What if I wanted to be a mosquito? angry angry
TO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2019

Why is a beautiful woman like bread? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
BankyGee:

because they're warm and soft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nayo08:
because they're warm and soft
WRONG! grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 2:35am On Jun 30, 2019
BankyGee:
BankyGee is feeling thankful smiley with pu7pl3, Nayo08, Ayanfe29, daddytime, Hayqiu010, greatme2good, wizi44, otiwisdom, PrinceGeorge1, dimelo, donielord, ZoeyJ, HerCuteness, Centino, topher052 and 2,278,076 others...
¡Feliz cumpleanos a mi!
Happy Birthday to me!
Translated from Spanish

Happy belated birthday. May the Almighty God bless you richly beyond your imagination! So sorry, I've been offline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 2:40am On Jun 30, 2019
grin[right][/right]

I don come back o

Nayo08:
grin grin grin sister where you dey grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 2:48am On Jun 30, 2019
BankyGee:

Erm.... it's because....erm....erm.... hmmmm.... I'm coming ooo

Ehn ehn... it's because they are always admired and wanted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by wizi44(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
BankyGee:

maybe they both puff up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ayanfe29:

Happy belated birthday. May the Almighty God bless you richly beyond your imagination! So sorry, I've been offline
No need to be sorry... I really appreciate, my queen wink Thanks a lot! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ayanfe29:

Erm.... it's because....erm....erm.... hmmmm.... I'm coming ooo

Ehn ehn... it's because they are always admired and wanted.
I admire you wink but I hate bread angry
In other words, your answer is WRONG! grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
wizi44:
maybe they both puff up
Bro, look at one puffed up woman gringringrin

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Because both can be toasted grin

No winners for today!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019

What is that which has neither flesh nor bone, yet has four fingers and a thumb? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
BankyGee:

What is that which has neither flesh nor bone, yet has four fingers and a thumb? undecided

A freaking glove bruh

I'm back binshes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2019
BankyGee:

A glove

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.