Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (295649 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
- Nollywood will not kill me o, NEPA poles inside evil forest?! Maybe the spirits are charging their phones. undecided
- That moment when you're losing in a fight and someone starts shouting: "Leave them, let them fight! My brother, it's either you become The Incredible Hulk or Ussein Bolt. cheesy cheesy cheesy
- MTN are now mean to the extent that when you're not having Airtime or data on your line, they'll start deducting from your battery bars. angry
- Somto was involved in a car crash and was crying, "Oh God! I've lost my hand. Akpors said "Don't behave like a girl, look at that man that lost his head, Is he crying?!" grin cheesy grin

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin really funny keep em coming bro grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nayo08:
grin really funny keep em coming bro grin grin
I see you bro... More loading in 30 mins grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
BankyGee:

I see you bro... More loading in 30 mins grin grin grin
grin thanks bro grin... I wish I could go to the future grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
- One of my white friends asked me why Nigerians always go back to check if their car is actually locked even after hearing the lock sound, I told him Nigerians like to be sure of everything because our village people might have played the lock tune in our ear undecided
- My brother stole my phone and sent a breakup message to my girlfriend. I thought of how to punish him so I stole his phone too, changed my name to JOB UPDATE and sent a message that there's job vacancy somewhere. Presently he's on his way from Zuba to Zamfara state grin
- The other day when SWEDEN and DENMARK played match, the names displayed on the screen were SWE - DEN while the unused names were DEN and MARK. They formed their countries name back... Sense will not kill me...
- Sister, If your boyfriend is cheating on you, cry no more. Steal his phone oneday, copy the other girl's number, call her and act like you're his sister. Then thank her for encouraging him to take his HIV drugs regularly... Wisdom will not kill Banky oneday...

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
- You know, Its risky to sleep without money in your pocket. If you enter a taxi in your dream, how will you pay? undecided
- I wonder how Metuselah survived 969 years without android phone and power bank!!! Sha men of those days are very powerful grin grin grin
-Oneday, an elephant was walking in a park, he squished many ants with every step he took.
Other angry ants decided to revenge. They climbed his legs and then got to his body. The elephant was not comfortable, so he shook his body thorougly and all the ants fell except one that hung close to the elephant's neck. The angry ants on the floor began to shout:-
Strangle him! Strangle him! grin grin grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nayo08:
grin thanks bro grin... I wish I could go to the future grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
- I don't know if it's a crime to eat full corn in Nigeria, when you just buy corn, someone just appears from nowhere and break it into two
- Guys and their indirect insults ehh, what's the meaning of "as I see this trouser I just know say na you"
- Any girl reading this post will get pregnant before the end of this month, and if you try to argue, you'll have twins
- A male has 53 litres of sperm in their system but some guys reading this post have 3 litres left and are not yet married!...
- All of you that told your mum, "when I grow up, I will buy aeroplane for you" I just want to remind you that you've grown up...
- You tell your friends you're broke and they're like "you're looking fresh na", So because I'm broke I should not baff again
- Men can be weird at times: If a guy posts a funny post, they just type "hehe" but when a lady posts, even when they don't understand the joke, they will type "Hahahahaha, lol, Dead & Cremated, you made my day... grin grin grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin it was earlier than I expected grin thanks bro grin hope there are still more grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nayo08:
grin it was earlier than I expected grin thanks bro grin hope there are still more grin
Yeah... Updates next tomorrow smiley
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2019
BankyGee:

Yeah... Updates next tomorrow smiley
grin today's here already grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Nayo08:
grin today's here already grin grin grin
Then, till tomorrow wink
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2019
cheesy
BankyGee:

Then, till tomorrow wink
Bros don't do this to me na cheesy
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Nayo08:
:DBros don't do this to me na cheesy
Ok. Buh its only one update today sha grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2019
grin
BankyGee:

Ok. Buh its only one update today sha grin
for this hour abi grin

I should be expecting another one by 9 grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2019
Nayo08:
grin for this hour abi grin
I should be expecting another one by 9 grin grin
10 mins time grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2019
BankyGee:

10 mins time grin
grin ok bro grin

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2019
- Short people wearing their laptop bags be looking like tortoise tongue
- Short people are the reason we don't see money on the floor again 'coz they are close to the floor. angry
- Short people tend to laugh most while walking 'coz they can hear their ancestors making jokes underground grin grin
- The rate at which Naija musicians sing rubbish is disheartening, what is the meaning of,"NEPA don bring light o (x2) ah, generator wan tear mah ear"? If there's light, why must you on gen
- I was staring at a woman's breasts in an elevator, when she told me to press 1. I squeezed one of her breasts and recieved a hot slap. It was then I realized she was talking about the elevator button grin
- One madman was crying by the side of a river when another madman came. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "I poured sugar in this river buh it's not sweet", the 1st madman replied. The 2nd madman laughed and said,"Fool, did you mix it?" grin grin grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Nayo08:
grin ok bro grin
grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2019
When bro grin... the ones about short people really got me laughing uncontrollably grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2019

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2019
Nayo08:
When bro grin... the ones about short people really got me laughing uncontrollably grin grin
One update per day now wink

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by otiwisdom: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2019
BankyGee:

Bankygee don't use me to play oh,how we you post this kind of funny jokes and you are telling me one update per day.Be fast to update more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2019
otiwisdom:

Bankygee don't use me to play oh,how we you post this kind of funny jokes and you are telling me one update per day.Be fast to update more
Where you hide before grin grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
sad
BankyGee:

ok cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by ZoeyJ(f): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2019
BankyGee:
- You know, Its risky to sleep without money in your pocket. If you enter a taxi in your dream, how will you pay? undecided
- I wonder how Metuselah survived 969 years without android phone and power bank!!! Sha men of those days are very powerful grin grin grin
-Oneday, an elephant was walking in a park, he squished many ants with every step he took.
Other angry ants decided to revenge. They climbed his legs and then got to his body. The elephant was not comfortable, so he shook his body thorougly and all the ants fell except one that hung close to the elephant's neck. The angry ants on the floor began to shout:-
Strangle him! Strangle him! grin grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by HerCuteness(f): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin

2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
pu7pl3:
grin
Sight you bro cool

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
BankyGee:

Sight you bro cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 6:50am On Apr 09, 2019
It's a new day grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2019
- Show me a girl that has one boyfriend and I will show you a long-sleeve bra grin
- I want to have the kind of money that even if I come late to a traditional marriage, my inlaws will say,"our son we're sorry you came late, it's our fault, we woke up too early grin grin
-"I will collect bullet and die for you", says a guy who can't take Paracetamol without putting it inside Eba first undecided
- Guys, is it a crime to make another girl laugh? Coz I'm about to go single, my bae is angry o. She said I'm commiting Funnycation grin grin grin
- On the judgement day, I will hold Nigeria flag to notify Jesus that I can't be in Hell twice grin
- Short people should please marry tall people, I'm tired of changing bulb for my neighbour and his wife angry
- If you're the one that doesn't have money in a family meeting, you'll be the one to open all the bottle of minerals with your teeth grin
- Bride price should be based on Breast size, afterall, Watermelon is more expensive than Orange. Am I making sense? undecided grin grin grin
TO BE CONTINUED

50 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.