Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (295555 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nayo08:
hmm I am not sure but that should be advice
Tune in for answers tomorrow grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Odinakatechboy: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
very funny nigerian comedy.

guys check out how school is a scam music landed two guys into trouble, this is just too funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AwKgarIH8M

if want to watch more of our comedy read the message below.

Guys please please show us some love in god name. check out our comedy channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwJp0qPjGCYRDZfHeY0idQ. and if you enjoy our video you can please subscribeto our channel [b][/b]
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
BankyGee:
RIDDLE ME THIS? undecided undecided

Advice tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2019
- Guys that like slim girls, don't worry, when she gets pregnant, she'll be looking like spoilt nokia battery grin grin grin
- The woman I hate most in this world is that person that use to say, "you have less than one minute to make this call" and the other girl that use to say, "your account balance is not sufficient for this call" angry
- Those oversabi boys and girls that use to shout, "Aunty, you've not collected our assignment", hope you've all made it in life?
- These bank people and their wahala sha. The dumb woman spelt my name as Banki J, when I told her "it's Banky G ma", she said,"Ooh, I'm sorry, you'll have to bring:- National ID, Court Affidavit and Police report". Please did I rape your sister? Even babalawo can't request as much as these for money ritual undecided angry
- Me: Doctor, I have a problem of forgetting tinz within 3secs
Doc: Okay, what do you want us to do about the problem?
Me: Which problem? undecided undecided
*Doc fainted*
TO BE CONTINUED

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Advice

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
Nayo08 (you weren't sure though undecided grin )
*Claps, cheers*

4 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2019

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Well, I believe many chickens are on their way to Heaven or Hell right now... grin grin grin
Happy Easter in advance guys!

3 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2019
BankyGee:

I'm coming, lemme guan look for the answer
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ayanfe29:

I'm coming, lemme guan look for the answer
No problem, sister grin ...
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter... Eat chicken with care o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
BankyGee:

A blackchalkboard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
BankyGee:
Well, I believe many chickens are on their way to Heaven or Hell right now... grin grin grin
Happy Easter in advance guys!

Same to you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by rainmoredays: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Odinakatechboy:
very funny nigerian comedy.

guys check out how school is a scam music landed two guys into trouble, this is just too funny

https://www.yom/watch?v=7AwKgarIH8M

if want to watch more of our comedy read the message below.

Guys please please show us some love in god name. check out our comedy channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwJp0qPjGCYRDZfHeY0idQ. and if you enjoy our video you can please subscribeto our channel [b][/b]
all these whack comedians with no future don come here. Wasting YouTube bandwidths with sorry ass jokes.

I don't blame una, I blame youtube for been a free service. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
- In Nigeria, drivers don't dodge potholes, they just choose the one to enter grin grin grin
- When you are in a traffic jam and pray it reduces, the orange and Gala sellers pray it increases. Life is about perspective. Am I making sense? undecided undecided
- If you are in a relationship and you've never borrowed airtime from MTN to call your GF, my brother dah one is not true love o grin grin
- Three boys were arguing about how great their fathers are:
1st boy: My father once ran home from work in the rain without getting wet smiley
2nd boy: When My father went hunting, he shot at a figure he thought was an antelope. When he realized it was a human being, he chased the bullet and caught it smiley
3rd boy: Do you know the Dead Sea?
1st&2nd: Yeah, what about it?
3rd boy: Well, my father killed it undecided undecided
- When a pastor prays, everyone falls except the cameramen. Ahbi dem dey wear HOLY-GHOST-PROOF-VEST ni undecided undecided
TO BE CONTINUED

15 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Chalk/Blackboard

Winner of last riddle:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2019

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Happy Easter Monday!

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
BankyGee:

a ruler or tailor tape
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Tape

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2019

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
BankyGee:

Letter "E"

5 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
BankyGee:

E grin

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
- Never believed Nigeria was hard until I saw my friend eating Bread with "Anointing Oil" ! grin grin grin
- I was at the ATM today, after withdrawing, I was shocked to hear the ATM machine ask, "anything for the boys?". Mehn comman see run, I'm still running seff grin grin grin
- That moment when you wake up in Hell and the Devil asks, "my son, why are you here?" and you reply, "I used to masturbate with Anointing oil!"
- My uncle just finished writing a book on "How To Make Money" and is still looking for money to publish it! grin grin grin
- Easter Airtel card
51235 08964 17858
If you like, say it did not enter because I've tried it and it worked smiley
TO BE CONTINUED

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- The Letter 'E'

Ayanfe29
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2019
- There's nothing Nigerians can do orderly, enter bus they will drag and push, come down again they will drag and pull grin
- Teacher told Emma to recite 1 to 7:-
Emma: 1,2,3,4,6,7.
Teacher: Emma, where did you put 5?
Emma: Ma, in the news today, I heard that '5' died in an accident!
- When you ask a Nigerian girl, "What's your hobby", she says, "Travelling and Shopping". Can't something that doesn't require money be your hobby? Like Trekking and Jogging! angry
- I saw the SIM Card of my cousin who died four years ago. I'm thinking of texting her boyfriend,"Guess who's back" grin grin grin
- All those men that use to catch me for my mother to beat me then, hope you have started working for the FBI or CIA undecided
- I stopped reciting Nigerian Pledge since when 1 litre of kerosene turned N250, how will I serve Nigeria with all my strength when I've not eaten angry undecided
TO BE CONTINUED

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2019

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by walterterri555(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
shadow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2019
walterterri555:
shadow
Answers to Riddle
- Reflection
- Shadow

walterterri555!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2019
Finally someone else answered a riddle grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2019
pu7pl3:
Finally someone else answered a riddle grin
Ahbi, my brother... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.