Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (292702 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Are you dead?
- Did you die?
- Are you mad?
This question has many answers undecided ....

Winners of yesterday's riddle:-
Nayo08!
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2019
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2019
Nayo08:
it's a pleasure wink
Thanks bro, I've resetted my FB acct. It was one id!ot that hacked the account, changed my name to David Williams, put a white man's picture and sent friend request to people I don't know. But I've taken care of him sha. I no dey carry last grin grin grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2019
BankyGee:

Thanks bro, I've resetted my FB acct. It was one id!ot that hacked the account, changed my name to David Williams, put a white man's picture and sent friend request to people I don't know. But I've taken care of him sha. I no dey carry last grin grin grin
grin lmao grin some were born to hijack cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2019
BankyGee:
Pear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2019
BankyGee:

Pear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2019
The other day i was at lagos airport, A lady walked up to me '' Hello sir you want milkshake, we sell at the stand there''..me: How much is it?..We are selling for 2k per cup. me; Why dont you sell me the peek milk N200 and i shake it myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- Pear

Nayo08!
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2019

What are the best things to put into cakes??
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by otiwisdom: 10:40pm On May 18, 2019
BankyGee:

Your mouth
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2019
BankyGee:

grin teeth
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2019
Answer to Riddle
-Your Teeth grin

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
Nayo08!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:48am On May 19, 2019
otiwisdom:
Your mouth
WRONG ANSWER bro sad
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 6:52am On May 19, 2019
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
All of you that are answering riddles, hope una no dey browse answer? I will cash all of you one by one grin ...
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2019

1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2019
BankyGee:

A freaking frog bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- A Frog

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
pu7pl3!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2019

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:07am On May 21, 2019
BankyGee:

Night and day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2019
The rich man needs it, The poor man has it, It can defeat God, If you eat it, you will die!
What is it? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2019
The rich man needs it, The poor man has it, It can defeat God, If you eat it, you will die!
What is it? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=BankyGee post=78597061]RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

The rich man needs it,
The poor man has it,
It can defeat God,
If you eat it, you will die!

What is it? undecided[/quote

NOTHING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 8:51pm On May 21, 2019
NOTHING
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2019
BankyGee:

The rich man needs it,
The poor man has it,
It can defeat God,

What is it? undecided

Hahahaha...expo with it can defeat God

Nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Nayo08(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2019
BankyGee:

The rich man needs it,
The poor man has it,
It can defeat God,

What is it? undecided
cheesy that should be nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- NOTHING

Ayanfe29!
pu7pl3!
Nayo08!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2019
If a white stone is dipped into the red sea, what will happen to the stone? undecided
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2019
- That moment when you lock your door to kill a snake and NEPA takes light, my brother just know that the Devil is using your life to test the new version of SUBWAY SURF grin grin grin
- Dangote lost N50m and is still breathing. I dunno where I kept my N500 and my chest aff start doing me sumhow sad sad
- I never believed Nigeria was hard until I saw my friend's father pricing school fees shocked shocked
- It is only in Nigeria someone will be mixing two di3ferent trades together. Imagine someone selling food and eyeglass together undecided undecided
- This Buhari's Next Level has affected everyone to the extent that Babalawos now uses sign boards grin grin grin
- Nigerian parents and sarcastic answers ehn undecided
Son: Mummy, I've bought the onions, where should I keep them?
Mum: Keep them on my head nau, omo ale jati jati *mtcheeeeew* angry angry
TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2019
BankyGee:

If a white stone is dipped into the red sea, what will happen to the stone? undecided

It will sink to the bottom undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 6:06am On May 23, 2019
BankyGee:

It sinks o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2019
Answer to Riddle
- It will sink!

pu7pl3!
Ayanfe29!

*Claps, cheers*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.