Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines (46041 Views)

Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by MrTrend(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2019
A rare birth as been witnessed by the Egyptian Governorate of Aswan, when a woman delivered a baby with two heads, one heart, two spines and one intestine.

According to Al Watan newspaper, a woman delivered a baby with two heads in the Egyptian Governorate of Aswan.

Ehab Hanafi, a representative from the Ministry of Health in Aswan said the 25-year-old mother gave birth to the boy with two heads and one heart in a private clinic.

The newborn was transferred to a hospital to follow-up on his health condition.

This is an extremely rare case because the baby was born with two spines, one heart and an intestine, Hanafi stated.

The baby is stable and will be transferred after a couple of days to the National Research Center in Cairo to monitor his condition, an official confirmed.

Report says that the couple has another healthy one-year-old child.

See more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/rare-birth-witnessed-in-egypt-as-baby-is-born-with-two-heads-one-heart-two-spines/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by MissRaine69(f): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Why can’t you just say it like it is Conjoined twins?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Harrymig1(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2019
Lovely Child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Biglittlelois(f): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Awww and they look cute, I hope they get separated soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Conjoined twins.

That is why early registration for antenatal is good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by hisexcellency34: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thank God for technology. If this baby was born in Ekiti, they will labeled him a evil child

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Stoner(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Amuocha: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Egyptian government needs to declare emergency in health care too
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by ellalina(f): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
A pregnant woman should not see this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Miracle4Sure: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
cool
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Dareal90s(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
How, or u mean separated from this earth?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by abumeinben(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Two heads (brains) and two spines in one body. Wow!

Means he'll have double his natural, physical strength and mental strength.

Please the Earthling should be left alone. It's Allah's gift to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by twilliamx(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
I wonder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by 01mcfadden(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Damn
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by deboysben(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Those beast can't survive

They must not be allowed into this world
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by obatan(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Endtime babies
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by SoftP(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
A true definition of an Egyptian' forgive my curiosity

In my own opinion, i prefer they inject them immediately after birth' only God knows the pain the children will end up passing through in the process of separation, and most definitely only one might survive

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Outreachms: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by kaptaneSaka(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Allahu Akbar
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by TheVerdict: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

One heart

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by castrol180(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is Siamese twins
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by wiseone28: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chai
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Blacksavage: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hero which will save Africa From this mess, especially Nigeria
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by desiignerr: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Seprated into half abi.

Illiterate! undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Well, it will be pretty hard to separate this, with 2 heads sharing one body.

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Gabrieldebare: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
This so sad
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Halisdavis: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I don't think they can be separated since they share the same heart
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by abumeinben(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

Far from it
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by FreemanUYB(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
behold the Egyptian god !!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by RoyalBlu(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Such cuties. shocked

Having one heart makes this case really difficult.

It's well.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.