Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines (46039 Views)

Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / Deformed Baby Born In Adamawa Hospital (Viewers Discretion) / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by optimusprime2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Prolific2018:

A donor.... Are u kidding me...
To donate what??..
Lungs ...or hrt??

Think son...
Think
grin
After giving it a rethink... I have concluded multiple donors are required, a team of skilled surgeons and a lot of funding.
The chances of a successful Seperation is far less than what Dr strange saw in Avengers.
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Rubbiish(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Awww and they look cute, I hope they get separated soon.
One need to go, they can't be separated and both will be alive.
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by benthel6(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
This reminds me of ben carson

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Ominimercy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
End of the world
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Rajosh(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
I suggest Euthanasia
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by zubino(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Awww and they
cute, I hope they get separated soon.

Pls next time try to read!!! How do u separate one heart

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Ogaga87(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Did I hear you say SEPARATE! Maybe you are from the generation of the second woman standing before Solomon
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by Ogaga87(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
benthel6:
This reminds me of ben carson

You just wan talk abi

1 Like

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by ManTiger(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

One heart... Only one will survive.
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by mrkings84(m): 3:48am On Apr 09, 2019
MissRaine69:
Why can’t you just say it like it is Conjoined twins?

I too know. This is not conjoined twins as they are not two different persons joined together.

Or can u separate this??
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by emydnoble(m): 5:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Harrymig1:
Lovely Child

Please consult the Gifted Hands to solve this challenge. Ben Carson has the right answer.

Or come to Africa, you will only see this:
shocked cool kiss grin

Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
MissRaine69:
Why can’t you just say it like it is Conjoined twins?
Don't mind him
Re: Baby Born In Egypt With Two Heads, One Heart, Two Spines by jbblues24(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that appealing. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / Twins Jessica And Jessilove Oduro Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.