Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? (3340 Views)

Watch Scary Moment A Man Who Act As Jesus Christ Fell From His Cross (video) / Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? / Why Do Christians Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
As I speak my heart is festering, I am in pain.
Even as a Christian I prefer to have the company of non theists as friends because the theists(mostly Christians) do nothing but make my life miserable.

As an introvert with social insecurity I'd rather stay in low-key.... I do things in my pace and space...love my company most times.i don't follow the modus operandi. I love to be myself and I also give people the chance to be themselves....
But all I get is shamming from them.

I am being abused,used and misused...being exploited financially, emotionally and almost sexually ...to avoid all this drama I chose to shoo off all churchies(except few like my beloved Emma) from my life but they come again.
Sometimes with threat of hell,or other stuffs....
I am fed up!
Imagine getting 25 missed calls from your pastor, you blocked the number,he uses another number,you block it again then he uses a private number....
My female pastor friend bumped into me whilst strolling to follow her to church,I told her I wanted to urinate and then she said there is toilet in her church, told her not just to urinate but change my pad,she told me she has pads with her,told her I don't collect pads from people and she said their normal mantra "I pity you..."

I can't even have good sleep now,a church behind my house...the noise is eardrum banging.

Currently I am being pestered for money,by them,tell them I don't have but they still keep coming....I need to breathe!
I am about running nuts!
Cc:Hahn, CAPSLOCKED, budaatum,jesusjnr,iamsabrina,martinez39, hardmirror,seen,johnnydon22,zither,raptex,lordreed,happypagan,ihedinobi3, frosbel2

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Uyi168: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
You this girl again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Maybe because a prophet is not without respect except in her own house and among her own people.

For you can crosscheck with the life of Jesus and you'd find out that he was most respected by non-Jews than the Jews who were His own people.

I mean the two occasions when Jesus said that He had never found such a faith in Israel, had to do with His encounter with foreigners.

How about how He was treated in Samaria in comparison to how He was treated when He came back home from Samaria by His own people?

Even His blood brothers were said not to believe in Him despite all the mighty works that He had done to their knowledge.

It comes with being unique, chosen, different, special, and hence distinguished from the norm, for if not, why would Joseph's brother conspire to kill him?

Let me not even go into the little matter of jesusjnr with respect to most of the Nairaland Christians and even beyond, for that is a story for another day.

Having said that though I don't think that this has to do with your oppressors being theists(christians) or atheists, for the reason it's that way is because you hardly have close ties with atheists outside of your interactions with them on Nairaland.

For if they were as much as the Christians you interact with beyond this faceless forum, I believe that it wouldn't be any different, for good people are very few around and hence hard to come by these days, so the chances are that the next person you'd encounter whether christian or not is wicked and evil.

So my advice is for you to take it in your stride as a part and parcel of being the special person you are, except you want to lose that quality, then you can chose to be normal like the average person.

God be with us.

p.s. As for the church behind your house, common, give them a break, for if it was a mosque it wouldn't be any different, speaking of Allahu Akbar things, and also if it were a club, you may even have to use ear buds. So nah, that one comes with general noise making.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Michellekabod1:
Even as a Christian I prefer to have the company of non theists as friends because the theists(mostly Christians) do nothing but make my life miserable.

As an introvert with social insecurity I'd rather stay in low-key.... I do things in my pace and space...love my company most times.i don't follow the modus operandi. I love to be myself and I also give people the chance to be themselves....

I am being abused,used and misused...being exploited financially, emotionally and almost sexually ...to avoid all this drama I chose to shoo off all churchies(except few like my beloved Emma) from my life but they come again.
I am fed up!
Imagine getting 25 missed calls from your pastor, you blocked the number,he uses another number,you block it again then he uses a private number....
My female pastor friend bumped into me whilst strolling to follow her to church,I told her I wanted to urinate and then she said there is toilet in her church, told her not just to urinate but change my pad,she told me she has pads with her,told her I don't collect pads from people and she said their normal mantra "I pity you..."

I can't even have good sleep now,a church behind my house...the noise is eardrum banging.

Currently I am being pestered for money,by them,tell them I don't have but they still keep coming....I need to breathe!
I am about running nuts!
Cc:Hahn, CAPSLOCKED, budaatum,jesusjnr,iamsabrina,martinez39, hardmirror,seen,johnnydon22,zither,raptex,lordreed,happypagan,ihedinobi3, frosbel2

I feel you. It is easy to feel overwhelmed when you encounter this kind of behaviour especially from Christians because sometimes you think they would act better than others. The true fact is Christians are just like every group of people; there will always be the good, the bad and the ugly.

Take all the time you need to refresh yourself from toxic behaviour. Then come out stronger skinned to withstand and/or rebuff this type of behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
THIS IS WHAT MOST OF US GO THROUGH ALMOST DAILY IN THE HANDS OF FRIENDS, FAMILY PEOPLE, NEIGHBORS, AND ALSO TOTAL STRANGERS.
THEY THINK WE'RE INSANE FOR NOT BEING LIKE THEM, WHEN IT IS THEM THAT ARE KILLING US WITH INSANITY.

LIKE ME, YOU CAN KEEP AVOIDING THEM, AND ALSO INTENSIFY WHAT EVER YOU'RE DOING. INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM BUG YOU TOO MUCH WHEN YOU GIVE EXCUSES LIKE YOU WANT TO PEE OR YOU WANT TO CHANGE, TELL THEM STRAIGHT UP THAT YOU'RE NOT WILLING OR GOING TO PARTICIPATE. TELL THEM TO COME OVER TO TRY YOUR NEWEST VĮBRATOR BECAUSE IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHURCH.
WITH TIME THEY'LL START AVOIDING YOU AND RUNNING WHEN THEY SEE YOU.

IF YOU KEEP PETTING THEM AND LETTING THEM MOLEST YOU LIKE THAT YOU'RE GONNA BREAK DOWN COMPLETELY ONE DAY.... AND THEY'LL BE THERE TO SAY IT'S THEIR GOD THAT HAS ARRESTED AND HUMBLED YOU.

KICK OVER-RELIGIOUS PEOPLE AWAY BEFORE THEY RUN YOU DOWN.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I am fed up!

I am about running nuts!
It's a shame really. Hypocrisy. Preaching charity, love thy neighbor and What Would Jesus Do when most of them would spit on anyone who's not Christian, gossip, and are just plain mean to people outside of their circle. Also, most preachers/pastors are living way above "modest means". Then they use their scriptures to bully their members into doing what they want. Don't let them bully you, Michelle!

It's disheartening indeed, Michelle, and i deeply symphatize with you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Martinez39(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I am fed up!

I am about running nuts!
You must learn to draw your boundaries and maintain them. Learn the frank attitude of saying "NO" as it will help you a lot in life. If they are offended, it's their business. They didn't make the money for you and you don't owe them a damn. If things become hard for you financially, you won't see these people again, they will snub and won't even help you out no matter how much you have contribute to the church in the past. Wise up.

Stop being weak and start saying "NO." Stop running away from them and stop being afraid of encountering them. Feel free and bold to give them a "NO" at every turn. I would advise you to leave that church because, as a christian, you have no business being in a church that cares nothing about you. They only care about your money. Church is a business. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Martinez39(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Most of the meanest, most wicked, full blown hypocrites, fraudsters etc. I have encountered in my life are those that claim to be christians or muslims. Dem boku well well. Atheists can be like but the self-identified theists are so many and worse. What makes them more dangerous is the religious label that acts like a cover for something sinister on inside. You don't see their craftiness and wickedness coming because, thanks to naivety, you don't imagine a self identified christian doing certain things.

Worse is when you are the type that takes the forgiveness message of Jesus seriously and you practise the act of forgiving. If you do this, you are finished in the hands of these people. They will exploit your forgiving nature to get back into your life and get favours from you despite doing something terrible to you in the past and worse is that they will keep on doing it and expecting you to forgive them. Stay away from toxic people.

I hope jesusjnr is not giving you trouble? If he is, expose him here. I will personally handle him. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Ihedinobi3: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I am fed up!

I am about running nuts!
CC: ihedinobi3
I'm sorry about your experience. It is very unfortunate, but even worse, it is not an uncommon experience, especially in this Laodicean era.

Not many Christians today care at all about the Truth of the Bible. They are far more concerned about enjoying life in this world, avoiding suffering, and participating in politics. Without growing spiritually in the Truth, bad selfish behavior is quite easy for Christians. That often makes associating with them a bad idea.

I encourage you to disassociate from such Christians for your own health. But beyond that, I also encourage you to commit to growing in the Truth yourself, so that you can be both stronger and more fulfilled even if you must walk alone.

Finally, the crowd you run with, the people you surround yourself with have a very big part to play in who you become. We choose the sort of people we want to be like to surround ourselves with. Bad company does corrupt good morals. Love for the Truth, love for the Lord drives us to be with His People Who love Him the same. If we find it easier or more desirable to hang around people who hate the Truth or who have no use for the Lord Himself, then we may soon find ourselves in exactly the same state of mind as them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by OtemAtum: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Always come out straight at all time. It won't be long before they will take you for whom you are. Don't dance to their tunes, dance to yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Karleb(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
I believe you need to read 48 laws of power.
Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Martinez39:

I hope jesusjnr is not giving you trouble? If he is, expose him here. I will personally handle him. grin
Lol. Martinez ain't havin it grin grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/348caef7f383e12d740d7777726e54a3/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by UceeGod: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
You'll only conrinue to get into trouble if you keep positioning and measuring yourself in reference to other people (even christians). God is to be your only focus, not other people, not even yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Bojack(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
had a similar case back in the days, all I did was to tell them am not interested and that I am an atheist till date I haven't seen them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Most of the meanest, most wicked, full blown hypocrites, fraudsters etc. I have encountered in my life are those that claim to be christians or muslims. Dem boku well well. Atheists can be like but the self-identified theists are so many and worse. What makes them more dangerous is the religious label that acts like a cover for something sinister on inside. You don't see their craftiness and wickedness coming because, thanks to naivety, you don't imagine a self identified christian doing certain things.

Worse is when you are the type that takes the forgiveness message of Jesus seriously and you practise the act of forgiving. If you do this, you are finished in the hands of these people. They will exploit your forgiving nature to get back into your life and get favours from you despite doing something terrible to you in the past and worse is that they will keep on doing it and expecting you to forgive them. Stay away from toxic people.

Lol! Handle me ke?

Wonders shall never cease!

Who knows you here personally here?

Whoever does it's would be well obvious that knowing me would be a huge upgrade!

So keep clutching at straws for whatever I've shown here cannot be pretended.

So even my worst would much better than you at your best, for maybe that's why you'd rather be where you would not have any restrictions, for a christian could be called a hypocrite, but what would an atheist be called?

You can personally fill in the gap for me, because I know it would remain empty. grin

#aGodzombieisagoogolplextimesbetterthanasatanzombie grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Martinez39(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! Handle me ke?

Wonders shall never cease!

Who knows you here personally here?

Whoever does it's would be well obvious that knowing me would be a huge upgrade!

So keep clutching at straws for whatever I've shown here cannot be pretended.

So even my worst would much better than you at your best, for maybe that's why you'd rather be where you would not have any restrictions, for a christian could be called a hypocrite, but what would an atheist be called?

You can personally fill in the gap for me, because I know it would remain empty. grin

#aGodzombieisagoogolplextimesbetterthanasatanzombie grin
This one na initial gra gra grin. Let Michellekabod just confirm that you are one of those troubling her for money and church programme attendance or that you sexually...... I will show you pepper. Hot pepper. It might look funny now but just wait until I start dealing with you. grin

In the meantime,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by barapistis(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I am fed up!

I am about running nuts!

Uhm, some of the people you cc cannot give you good answers,only a few can do this

Secondly,your text shows you don't understand many scriptural principles

The principles of the scripture most times help filter the crowd that comes around you

The church you attend,your first outlook on societal problems,your conclusions,
Been Christ like is a must for all Christians but the real definition of that is a close relationship with the holy spirit

I have borrowed a scammer money because I was greedy,

God specifically told me not to do it but I did it ..I even told God I don't want to suffer hunger so let him allow me double the money...I lost it all,

I understand spirituals to some extent as I personally know that money is connected to time which is connected to live(blood),
So proposed in my heart to have the guy coursed but I was stopped by God who said I didn't follow instruction therefore ,I lost through disobedience Rather than scam

I still feel the pain even after elven years(Gods real intention for obedience is for us to have good memories)

So if you getting hit by people from every direction and seeing attitude not befitting of a christian ,

Then its because you are still a babe(Paul called it nepious or something like that

The more mature you are in the things of God,the better covered you are

From my personal walk...I have seen grace in three dimensions for Christians

The general grace on every Christian professing Christ

The grace that comes out of study and fellowship with the spirit

The grace of the sons ....these is where God wants us to be

Just like Jesus said when been arrested(he could have called an heavenly legion to have the soldiers arresting destroyed but he didn't out of understanding

Elijah didn't have that time...he called fire from heaven and lives were destroyed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Martinez39:
This one na initial gra gra grin. Let Michellekabod just confirm that you are one of those troubling her for money and church programme attendance or that you sexually...... I will show you pepper. Hot pepper. It might look funny now but just wait until I start dealing with you. grin

In the meantime,
I usually don't do this, but em....i think the foolish stupidity of your ignorance is worth my laughter in advance. grin

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
I usually don't do this, but em....i think the foolish stupidity of your ignorance is worth my laughter in advance. grin
Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Michellekabod1:

shocked
U Don chop liver ba?you!
Not shocked as I saw you comment in the ashewo beer parlor thread grin

Bia,no make martinez39 vex o,if not I go join hand with him finish u grin
Thank God finally at least now someone can breath.

So feel free to express yourself, for it's your God-given right.

I chop clear conscience and e dey sweet me for belle. grin

Jesus preached in a lot of ashawo beer parlours and so did I.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Martinez39(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
Okay. Let Michelle just report you. You will see pepper. grin
Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Martinez39(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God finally at least now someone can breath.

So feel free to express yourself, for it's your God-given right.

I chop clear conscience and e dey sweet me for belle. grin

Jesus preached in a lot of ashawo beer parlours and so did I.
Don't forget to preach in brothels and on porn sites. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
barapistis:

Uhm, some of the people you cc cannot give you good answers,only a few can do this

The principles of the scripture most times help filter the crowd that comes around you

Been Christ like is a must for all Christians but the real definition of that is a close relationship with the holy spirit

God specifically told me not to do it but I did it ..I even told God I don't want to suffer hunger so let him allow me double the money...I lost it all,

I understand spirituals to some extent as I personally know that money is connected to time which is connected to live(blood),
So proposed in my heart to have the guy coursed but I was stopped by God who said I didn't follow instruction therefore ,I lost through disobedience Rather than scam

I still feel the pain even after elven years(Gods real intention for obedience is for us to have good memories)

So if you getting hit by people from every direction and seeing attitude not befitting of a christian ,

Then its because you are still a babe(Paul called it nepious or something like that

Just like Jesus said when been arrested(he could have called an heavenly legion to have the soldiers arresting destroyed but he didn't out of understanding

Elijah didn't have that time...he called fire from heaven and lives were destroyed

MY MAN YOU'RE A BASTĄRD LIAR!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Okay. Let Michelle just report you. You will see pepper. grin

jesusjnr:

There's a whole lot more laughters left where that came from.

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
barapistis:

My dear you have a very good point there.

People blame everything else but themselves when they get themselves into abusive situations and problems by themselves, even when they had been warned prior to that by God not to go into it, but refused to heed His warning.

So you have reiterated my point there.
Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2019
jesusjnr:

People blame everything else but themselves when they get themselves into abusive situations and problems by themselves, even when they had been warned prior to that by God not to go into it, but refused to heed His warning.

Baseless as well and pointless, I'd pass please
Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by jesmond3945: 1:48am On Apr 09, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I am fed up!

I am about running nuts!
stop giving them that opportunity. Dont seek validation or acceptance from people, they would only destroy your peace and happiness. Just have a personal relationship with Jesus thats all that matters. Nobody can give you what they dont have because people only care about themselves, pastors and christians alike. They only care when they have something to gain. Just tell them you are broke and you would see them ghost on you. Is only Jesus and your self worth and happiness that matters.
Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by barapistis(m): 2:24am On Apr 09, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MY MAN YOU'RE A BASTĄRD LIAR!!

Any christian not hearing from God in this age is not matured enough to be called a christian

The entire world is in deep deception,you cannot know the truth by listening to what you see and hear from people,its completely impossible

I say this as I have read a lot about wars,world wars

CIA operations,mossad,including such books as by the way of deception,wage thy war and many more

Aside this,I was in battle for many years and still in battles with demons like Osun,just in case you don't know ,she is thsame as ezewane in Igbo and the Greek goddess Diana
She appears with different names in different dispensations but her characters are still the same

This has mad me understand that there is nothing like been smart in the kingdom of God

You cannot be smart(you can only be wise) if you looking for a smart guy,checkout Lucifer
The guy smart die

There was a certain time I was told by God the he Lucifer dosnt just lie

He is lie( for he does not have the ability to say the truth)

But if you do hear the voice of the spirit of God

You are made

Remember, its not the action the spirit considers ,but the intent of a man,

The Spirit does not considers your works ,but your very intention regarding the work

So bro,I do hear from Him ,not as frequent as I want as I do get so engaged in daily activities

Another one was a yahoo boy that had wanted to use me for rituals

I was so determined to followed untill I was stopped by God

Me still lacking understanding told God I was going to get a job

Then He simply told me I would die(I have this deep faith then that I can't just die not by the hands of men,not by demons or Lucifer ,but here was I been told I was going to die)

If you do Talk with with God you will notice that the spirit of God can be both gentle in speaking and mean at other times

I just followed ,3 months later I saw same guy who had wanted to lure me into death by telling me he's mum has a poultry farm in Abeokuta where I can get a job driving a Toyota

I was feeding the same guy some few months back

Immediately I saw him...God spoke again about his real intentions

To buttress my point ,I Had preach just a little to this guy I knew from no where but was leaving with me

I had to do the preaching as I was probed by God when he showed me the spirit of the guy

It was complete darkness... Untill then,I have never seen the spirit of an unsaved man
Pastors have preached ,heard different sermons but none ever discribed it

I saw a kind something as dark as charcoal mixed in engine oil

An unsaved man is in complete darkness(that was my first sight of it) and I have not seen it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by barapistis(m): 2:30am On Apr 09, 2019
jesusjnr:

Ride on bro,

You doing great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Martinez39:

grin
Yeah strange things indeed do happen, for who could have thought that Martinez could have made the same point i just made to someone about forgiveness last night, why forgiveness does not mean trust.

For trust should only come when there repentance on the part of the forgiven.

For if not, the chances are that because the forgiven didn't repent of their trespasses, they are bound to abuse the trust of the forgiver.

Hence the forgiver must not trust unless the forgiven repents from their trespasses, for that's how even God Himself operates, Hence his Word that if the trespasser "repents", that he should be forgiven", for the essence of forgiveness is repentance.

So if someone not just forgives a trespasser, but also trust the trespasser even when the trespasser doesn't repent, and hence the trust of the person gets abused by the trespasser, the person should not blame God or even the trespasser, but him or herself for thinking that to forgive means to trust.
Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 09, 2019
barapistis:

Any christian not hearing from God in this age is not matured enough to be called a christian

The entire world is in deep deception,you cannot know the truth by listening to what you see and hear from people,its completely impossible

I say this as I have read a lot about wars,world wars

CIA operations,mossad,including such books as by the way of deception,wage thy war and many more

Aside this,I was in battle for many years and still in battles with demons like Osun,just in case you don't know ,she is thsame as ezewane in Igbo and the Greek goddess Diana
She appears with different names in different dispensations but her characters are still the same

This has mad me understand that there is nothing like been smart in the kingdom of God

You cannot be smart(you can only be wise) if you looking for a smart guy,checkout Lucifer
The guy smart die

There was a certain time I was told by God the he Lucifer dosnt just lie

He is lie( for he does not have the ability to say the truth)

But if you do hear the voice of the spirit of God

You are made

Remember, its not the action the spirit considers ,but the intent of a man,

The Spirit does not considers your works ,but your very intention regarding the work

So bro,I do hear from Him ,not as frequent as I want as I do get so engaged in daily activities

Another one was a yahoo boy that had wanted to use me for rituals

I was so determined to followed untill I was stopped by God

Me still lacking understanding told God I was going to get a job

Then He simply told me I would die(I have this deep faith then that I can't just die not by the hands of men,not by demons or Lucifer ,but here was I been told I was going to die)

If you do Talk with with God you will notice that the spirit of God can be both gentle in speaking and mean at other times

I just followed ,3 months later I saw same guy who had wanted to lure me into death by telling me he's mum has a poultry farm in Abeokuta where I can get a job driving a Toyota

I was feeding the same guy some few months back

Immediately I saw him...God spoke again about his real intentions

To buttress my point ,I Had preach just a little to this guy I knew from no where but was leaving with me

I had to do the preaching as I was probed by God when he showed me the spirit of the guy

It was complete darkness... Untill then,I have never seen the spirit of an unsaved man
Pastors have preached ,heard different sermons but none ever discribed it

I saw a kind something as dark as charcoal mixed in engine oil

An unsaved man is in complete darkness(that was my first sight of it) and I have not seen it again
What do you call hearing from this god @bolded? How can we tell if it's not just your conscience or your imagination? How do you know the difference?

Cc. jesusjnr / jesusjnr2 / jjresurrected
Re: Why Do Christians Act As Disturbed Fellows? by LordReed(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:

What do you call hearing from this god @bolded? How can we tell if it's not just your conscience or your imagination? How do you know the difference?

Cc. jesusjnr / jesusjnr2 / jjresurrected

Don't forget intuition, that seemingly magical faculty we have that nobody knows how it works but some people think is the "holy ghost", LoL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive / The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics / How To Know If Your Pastor Is Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.