Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau (38801 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by benthel6(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yeee!!
So the juju dn expire b dat
afterlife angels and devils wee b like "talo wole to jade nisin";((slimcase voice)
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Indomie001: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The God I serve is alive. He will never allow his name be put to shame. This is a clear warning to all those who mock Jesus on Nairaland. You gotta be careful what you joke with son. He ain't Muhammad ] , Sango, or any other tiny wooden carve called god.

Richdad
las las you ll be fine.
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by semyman: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Christianity is in dire need of total overhaul, criminals are the present forerunners
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The God I serve is alive. He will never allow his name be put to shame. This is a clear warning to all those who mock Jesus on Nairaland. You gotta be careful what you joke with son. He ain't Muhammad, Sango, or any other tiny wooden carve called god.

Richdad

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
lamidebaby:
probably just wants to disappear from public glare.
i don't trust these stories lipsrsealed

This work of art is Oscar-worthy!

Thumbs up......

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by georgecso(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Even Lazarus died afterwards
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by samtiyelov1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sirheny007:
grin grin
Na the original death be this.
First one na sakamanje

Them no born any MOG well to raise am up

Who tell you?
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by sircrabo: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Since death dey hungry am nau

Pls is John Cena still playing for super eagles of Nigeria.
No, he has gone back to Enyimba F.C
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by omojesu202(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
izzou:
angry

I wonder what will be going through the mind of Oge Okoye lipsrsealed

please how does it concern her
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by sircrabo: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Since death dey hungry am nau

Pls is John Cena still playing for super eagles of Nigeria.
No, he has gone back to Enyimba F.C
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by jcross19: 5:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The God I serve is alive. He will never allow his name be put to shame. This is a clear warning to all those who mock Jesus on Nairaland. You gotta be careful what you joke with son. He ain't Muhammad, Sango, or any other tiny wooden carve called god.

Richdad
human how are you sure the guy is dead? where is the evidence that the boy is dead?
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by jcross19: 5:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
human how are you sure the guy is dead? where is the evidence that the boy is dead?maybe the Church is trying to cover up her mess.
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by LeoFish92(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Good evening Mr.Reno Omokri,have you made up your mind to reveal your true identity to Nairalanders or do you want me to show them proofs?

Abeg show us proof joor. No time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Supo Ayokunle Emerges As New CAN President / Six Benefits Of Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.