Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,338 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Make Thousands Today By Been A Bet Agent With This My Sure Trick, - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Thousands Today By Been A Bet Agent With This My Sure Trick, (992 Views)

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches / Get Your Website Designed Today By One Of Nigeria's Best Design Agency / Grow Your Business Today By Building Your Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Thousands Today By Been A Bet Agent With This My Sure Trick, by okafor200(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Another importance of live trading is it gives you upper hand to decide before the market reacts,

you will see all that inside the sports trading guide,
is it not better you trade off and make 10 to 20% profits than you staking on sure games that will eventually loose along the line,

you can doulble your investments times 2 to 3 daily,
imagine you traded with 10,000 naira and making 25,000 in a single day,

this is strictly for those who are tired of betting and wants to hit the bookies by been wiser and thats trading inplay matches,

you can get to see how your profits increases daily with no stress,

also if you are a sport betting agent and own a shop with custormers,
i will show you a guaranteed trick i used in making 350k plus from naijabet affiliate program in just 6 months in 2018,
had it been i applied been an agent i would have still continued it but this time in a more advanced way,

the loophole is that their 50% loss they offer their affiliates members,
i calculated and got a sure way i used in making pure profits from them without ever thinking of loosing,

as soon as the game ends am on profit no matter the scoreline,

this affiliate trick is similar to that of this agent trick am talking about here,
but you will only change a little pattern,

if you are satisfied and dont want to make extra fast cash from you been a bet agent then this is not for you,

this trick makes you sure 5% profit no matter the result or outcome,
so if you can run this 20 times a day then thats times 2 of your investments,
and the good news is that you can run this trick every single day,

some agents are been paid weekly by the bookies they work for while some agents are been paid monthly,

you will profit more if you are been paid weekly been an agent with this trick,

just imagined you started with 10,000 naira on this trick,
and you run the trick for just 7 days earning times 2 your investments daily,

please lets calculate here,

10,000 x 2=20,000
20,000 x 2=40,000
40,000 x 2=80,000
80,000 x 2=160,000
160,000 x 2=320,000
320,000 x 2=640,000
640,000 x 2=1,280,000

for just 7 days and you are making this much returns of a profits,

the good news is that you can even make much more than this depending on the kind of agent you are,

bets shops in lekki or victoria island wont be questioned how come the huge amount of bets been placed in their shops,

because they know someone can just come and place a bet there with 10 million naira at once,
so it depends on your location and betting custormers,

some will be thinking this is not true,
well as for me it is working perfectly well,

please note,
this will be very much suitable for places like lekki or banana island where by the stakers there bet with huge sums of money,
even shops with custormers too can run this,

some bettors will even bet with 1 million naira and it will not remove anything from them,
so you get my idea here,

try make sure you have a shop that bettors do place huge bets there so as to cover your tracks and keeps you profitting much,

the thing is the bookies will be thinking maybe its been played by your many numerous heavy bettors in your shop,

but if you are ready to take the gains to yourself and profits also as the bookies you are working for do profit on a daily basis then contact me today to get this agent guide,
explaining the trick here will only make them add more rules to it,
so its better its been hidden for only those of you interested,

please note,
this guide is not for free and i do charge for this agent trick separately from my sports trading guide,
you can get this agent trick and betfair over 0.5 goals in halftime,
and also you will get a trick that can make you profits within the first 15 minutes of a live match in under 2.5 goals in betfair trading,

i sell this agent guide for #5000 naira only,

do call or text me a message on 09060680788 thanks
Re: Make Thousands Today By Been A Bet Agent With This My Sure Trick, by okafor200(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Still available here
Re: Make Thousands Today By Been A Bet Agent With This My Sure Trick, by okafor200(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
The best agent trick to win from bookies
Re: Make Thousands Today By Been A Bet Agent With This My Sure Trick, by Crownful(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Is this still available?

(1) (Reply)

Promo:blog App + Play Store + Monetization For #2,500 / 1 / How To Earn Free Bitcoin Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.