Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many (19229 Views)

Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Some things are simply funny.

Anyway, justice must be served. I believe that Africa gets the type of leadership it deserves. Look at how big animals in animal farm allowed a small fool called napoleon to rule them . If you are to afraid to start a revolution, then you might as well suffer .

Call them to order and fight for what is your's because the security agencies are sleeping ,under-funded and simply ineffective.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Dareal90s(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Baroba:

People are killed and that's really all you can think off? What a dense idiot..
But where were u when they were shouting Fulani slaughtered afonja in their land, now its their turn I think they shld fight back nd defend their land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Denikayan: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Who asked for the tribe of the criminals?

Every crime is now perpetrated by herdsmen. As if they tell their victims their occupation and tribe.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by StoneLucifer: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fake news..I am presently there..Nothing like such. Useless bloggers with fake propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by jrusky(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Can we blame them? Buhari spoke in wherever he went to 3 days ago and his not strike day after.

To be honest I can't blame these murderers when in the last presidential election their Sultan called Buhari carted away votes he desires in that region is it not a shame? I never expect a single soul to even say let him or her vote for Buhari in SS and SE but reverse was the case.

Buhari can never in a sane world tells me as a rtd General and the president he does not know what to do to stop just ordinary fulani bastards. Buhari has no excuse he is their sponsor and their henchman.

Let every state and community or region defend their territory with everything possible unless this happen these bastards will not learn their lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by castrol180(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Six spanners lost
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by noisy45(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
MightySparrow:
Waiting for chestbeaters to take weapons and fight and defend their father's land. Efulefu animals of no gender.

Wait for reprisal it is the innocent northern ones that will die
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Where are the chest beaters?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by AFONJACOW(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Next Level has began .... shame to these minions from west that think these terrorist from North will relinquish power to them after, 2023
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
I will disregard this news owing to its source, I doubt if there were killings and even if it happened, I doubt the involvement of the herdsmen.

In that part of the country, they have no such leverage.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nathdoug201: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wlillie obiano is a very useless governor
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by dokyOloye: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
MightySparrow:
Waiting for chestbeaters to take weapons and fight and defend their father's land. Efulefu animals of no gender.
In Igbo land ,the herdsmen commit atrocities and flee into d bush while in your place they stand publicly to make press statement after that.
You get the gist?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by LazyGold(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
noisy45:

Wait for reprisal it is the innocent northern ones that will die

Still beating your hairy Chest, Is alright

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by LazyGold(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
dokyOloye:

In Igbo land ,the herdsmen commit atrocities and flee into d bush while in your place they stand publicity to make press statement after that.
You get the gist?

You guys are shameless cowards, still beating your hairy chest after they raped your women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by AntiZombie: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shey Obiano is a backstabber

undecided

See the results

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Proffdada: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
MightySparrow:
they're online warriors, sadly herdsmen don't use internet

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by chiedu7: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is a govt backed attack.

The SS&SE needs to double it's effort to leaves Nigeria.

They don't care about us, even on NL to move this to the FP was hard.

THINK BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Austineva(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
They re killing u in ur state and u guys( Anambrans )are,watching them in ur own house. Hmm. Dats y I like Ebonyians, they don't take poo 4rm any body being it who and what. If na mouth now them go make pass just like d likes of Osagyfo and co. Show them that here is East not North, where they do anyhow. Get ur fighting tools, strong weapons and wipe them away over night and they will respect and honor u. Terrorism is not one man business. Killings is for all. Kudos to Ebonyians because they don't take poo 4rm anybody. We re all Nigerians under d same law of killings. Let's kill who dat kills us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by undefeateds: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
am sure if it is Fulani that is been killed like this,the perpetrator will be fixed out and been sentenced to death,this government Sha,highest level of integrity
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by MightySparrow: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Baroba:

People are killed and that's really all you can think off? What a dense idiot..
An e - diot you are. are you too a chestbeater?
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by TruthinAction: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Any farming community that does not find ways to protect itself against Fulani attack is foolish. They ought to go about their farming ready to defend themselves any time. They should divide themselves into groups. Those who give alarm after sighting the attackers. Those who are armed ready to defend. If they have to set traps, they should go ahead and do so. Anyone who dies from this time henceforth in the hands of herdsmen is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by mrpiro22: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
ebujany:
anambra Nkem? ana ebu ana ebu? egwu na atu afor oburu uzor? the herdsmen are already on the run...OK make una wait, una go hear scores
I swear...them go hear better scores...ndi ara!!!
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by mrpiro22: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
TruthinAction:
Any farming community that does not find ways to protect itself against Fulani attack is foolish. They ought to go about their farming ready to defend themselves any time. They should divide themselves into groups. Those who give alarm after sighting the attackers. Those who are armed ready to defend. If they have to set traps, they should go ahead and do so. Anyone who dies from this time henceforth in the hands of herdsmen is a big fool.
your turn go soon come!!
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by globemoney: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mgbadike80:
I don't know why the nairaland moderators are hiding this news. All the blame goes to Obiano, he has been forcing igwes in the state to accept these herdsmen against their wishes and common sense. Ranching is the way forward.
Timinho23:
i really feel bad for the victims. On the other hand, this is what you get when you have asslickers like obiano as governor. all former asslickers have been taught lessons: amosun, okorocha.
Preshy561:
It is quite unfortunate Obiano the drunkard and buhari ass wiper is the governor of Anambra state.

Idiots always looking for any means to insult obiano even if it means using fake and unconfirmed news. OBiano will never support PDP/Atiku until you expalin to us what pdp did for SE in 16 years
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
The laws of nature and Constitution of any country in the world including Nigeria grants any person the alienable right to defend himself or family by any means necessary when such life is in peril. It pains me that each time these dastardly acts by these invaders happen, the elders in these communities would urge restraint to avoid further conflict. To them, I say, "To hell with restraint." Are these elders urging restraint because the government would actually fulfill their obligation to serve and protect its citizens? The answer is absolutely NOT! I am sure these communities and Nigerians have seen this "rodeo" before and nothing was ever done not by the Federal or State government. It is therefore incumbent upon theses communities to rise up to the occasion and defend themselves before they are wiped off the face of this earth. Let me say it again...no one ethnicity has a monopoly on violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

http://dailypost.ng/2019/04/08/suspected-herdsmen-kill-six-farmers-injure-many-anambra/

Mr Man, I thought u said there are no Fulani Herdsmen in Anambra grin
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by TruthinAction: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
mrpiro22:
your turn go soon come!!

So, you are one of them. Come, I am waiting for you? Should I give you my address and let me know if you have the monopoly of violence. You will die a miserable death.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
MaNyEsq:
The laws of nature and Constitution of any country in the world including Nigeria grants any person the alienable right to defend himself or family by any means necessary when such life is in peril. It pains me that each time these dastardly acts by these invaders happen, the elders in these communities would urge restraint to avoid further conflict. To them, I say, "To hell with restraint." Are these elders urging restraint because the government would actually fulfill their obligation to serve and protect its citizens? The answer is absolutely NOT! I am sure these communities and Nigerians have seen this "rodeo" before and nothing was ever done not by the Federal or State government. It is therefore incumbent upon theses communities to rise up to the occasion and defend themselves before they are wiped off the face of this earth. Let me say it again...no one ethnicity has a monopoly on violence.

Elders talk about restrains because in most cases (especially under buhari), If u retaliate n kill Fulani Herdsmen, soldiers will be sent to ur village
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Austineva(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:
These terrorist are on rampage again....
The other day, they were asking for land...
Today, they are killing where they are given land already.

These terrorist deserve no place in midst of humans.
Anambra west should rise and wipe these terrorist out before they declare jihad on you guys.
My brother make I advise u! Between Anambra and Ebonyi who acts more like men? Let me tell u my brother, Ebonyians don't wait 4 government to intervene in a matter like dis cos government will never listen to them. They take d bull by d horn. If u re so proud of d so call Anambrans y won't u guys act like men and wipe away ordinary enemy like herdmen, very ordinary people. Abi, una de wait 4 government dat will never listen to u guys abi una wan make they take over Anambra, ur state all d way 4rm North? Hmm that can never happen in Ebonyi. Thats y Ebonyi people re men indeed cos real men don't wait 4 government b4 they intervene in dia matter. So, I advise u my brother always think b4 insulting Ebonyians cos we re more of men that u guys bye
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
globemoney:

Idiots always looking for any means to insult obiano even if it means using fake and unconfirmed news. OBiano will never support PDP/Atiku until you expalin to us what pdp did for SE in 16 years

Afonja wetin concern u and SE?
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Dakosta1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why can't the Igbos fight for themselves?. I don't expect the Igbos to sit by while these cows in human skin finish them. Guys una get guns, make una retaliate na.
This kind news dey pain me wella.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Thomas: Tiv Leader Leads Thugs To Attack Residents In Lagos / Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos / Rival Bandit Gangs Clash In Katsina Over A Woman, One Leader, 3 Others Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.