Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Let Make #4m Together Within 3months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Make #4m Together Within 3months (633 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M / How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Make #4m Together Within 3months by phabulousangel(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
A must read from a team member

MY STORY....
My name is ADEBOLAJO PHRONESIS

RECHARGE AND GET PAID

A Decision Well Made.

When I saw a post on Facebook by a lady ARLENERA who I don't even know...about Recharge and get paid, little did I know that an Opportunity of a life time was about to be casually tossed to me. I sent her a friend request and messaged her about the business.
She added me into a group on WhatsApp..

We discussed at length on call about the pros and cons of the business. In my usual way, I promised to make more research. I did.

What I found, when I began to use my imagination baffled me. Here's a product that everyone, (age, languages, tribe, religion and colour) uses WITHOUT asking What's the function?.
Here's a product people buy second only to food.
And Here's my opportunity to give them this product directly (in my neighborhood) and indirectly (in my would be Partners neighborhood) and enrich myself and my partners.

My Fraud Alert Rose!
What if these guys are scammers? What if they don't really pay?
What if I invest my money and they disappeared?
These created much doubt in my mind. And I decided that the Only way to find out was to TRY it.

I was focused on finding out just 3 things.
(1) Will I really get paid when I Recharge?

(2)Will I really get paid some Commission when persons I referred Recharge?

I remembered the first rule in investment, which is 'Invest only what you can afford to loss'.

I went for the 5k package. If I loss it, so be it.

Instantly, I got 1k as welcome bonus. This made me happy because I could now use it and find out if really I will be paid for Recharging without investing more money.

Quickly, I recharged my MTN line with #100. Very fast!. I got credited instantly. I was still logged in, so I clicked on my dashboard and saw #2 as my Commission. I told my brother, Victor, that I can now sell Recharge card to him. He said, "sell me #200 own". I did. Interestingly, he was on Mtn TrueTalk, where he usually gets 200% Bonus from MTN on any of his Recharge. This Bonus came complete when he bought from me. Wow!
Once again, my Commission was there!

Next, I started sharing my experience with people, online and offline. And when I signed up the first person, on 5k package, I got my 1k Referral Commission instantly. For real?

I didn't want to withdraw it but to use it and sell to others and make Profit on top.
I did.

Later, I started seeing Commissions falling in even when I didn't perform any transaction. It was from the transactions of the guy I referred! Amazing.

So, I reasoned, if I can get Commission on one person signed, I will also get it when I have 100, 1,000 or 10,000 people in my network.
And that was ALL I needed to know.

Waiting for others to become successful before I start would be trying to play it safe. But, I wanted to play to win.

Unknown to me, a lot of people were already making huge money as I later found out. This only cemented my determination.

So, there you have it! What exactly do you want to know before you get started?
Are you afraid of losing your Money?

If you are, do this: Change your thoughts. Think like a true investor. They are risk takers. So if the 100k, 50k or 10k package is too much for you to loss, do like me, start with 5k PACKAGE. And if you loss it, so be it.

But I want to let you know you have nothing to loose because a system is already in place where you have nothing to loose but give you millions in the couple of months
join me on whatsapp to add you to my group for details information on how to make over #4m with just #5k without you referring anybody.

the first 10 people will get there money back.
No referrer is needed for you to earn

Happy exploration, investment!

Do you want to join this business or you
are interested. Pls chat me privately. +234-805-272-9558
Re: Let Make #4m Together Within 3months by aremz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Show proof...screenshot or alert
Re: Let Make #4m Together Within 3months by All4real2: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
No need for private chat just say everything here give the link
Re: Let Make #4m Together Within 3months by phabulousangel(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Have ever thought of it why all the bank engage in selling of recharge card and data, even cable TV subscription, it is like oil money

Re: Let Make #4m Together Within 3months by phabulousangel(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
One thing to considered in wealth creation is if it is people oriented and needs of the people
This is best opportunity with no effort to make wealth

WhatsApp me now 0805 - 272- 9558 for more info
Money back guaranteed
Re: Let Make #4m Together Within 3months by phabulousangel(m): 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Telecom Business

FINALLY REVEALED!!!��‍♂

Did you know that in every ₦100 Airtime you buy from your Bank's Mobile App, the bank makes ₦5?�

Let me show you a JEALOUSLY GUARDED SECRET that Banks have been hiding from us Nigerians.

Our population is 200million plus... Do you know that 170million phone lines are active? Out of these lines, 70million recharge everyday?��‍♂

Now let's say that the 70million Nigerians buy ₦100 Airtime daily, multiply ₦5 by 70million...

Answer is ₦350million....this is what the banks make at least everyday... So,when you multiply it by 30 days it gives: ��

₦10.5Billion Every Month.....

THIS � IS THE REASON WHY ALL THE BANKS IN NIGERIA ARE SELLING AIRTIME, DATA, CABLE TV SUBSCRIPTIONS, ELECTRICITY BILL PAYMENTS AND OTHER VTU BASED TRANSACTIONS.

������
₦10.5Billion Every Month.....

That's �the profit banks make at minimum level FROM OUR ₦100 VTU AIRTIME RECHARGES....CAN YOU BELIEVE THE KIND OF MONEY WE GENERATE HERE? ���‍♂���

� QUESTION ❓
1⃣ CAN YOU STILL REMEMBER HOW MANY YEARS SINCE WHEN YOU STARTED USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE LINES (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO & 9MOBILE)

� NOW, MY POINT IS...... HOW MUCH� HAVE YOU BEEN PAID FROM ALL YOUR VTU RECHARGES

� MY ADVICE: IT'S TIME YOU OWN A TELECOMS #VTU LICENSE SERVICE CHANNEL FOR ALL YOUR VTU BASED TRANSACTIONS SO YOU CAN HENCEFORTH.....

Always remember that money is in PEOPLE.
ARE YOU BUILDING YOUR OWN NETWORK OF PEOPLE LIKE THE BANKS?

BE PART OF THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY

"Money is one form of power but what is more powerful is financial education. Money comes and goes, but if you have the education about how money works, you gain power over it and can begin to building wealth.
The reason positive thinking alone does not work is because most people went to school and never learned how money works so they spend their lives working for money....."

Culled from

RICH DAD,POOR DAD
By Robert T. Kiyosaki

"Don't work for money, let money work for you"

Join RECHARGE AND GET PAID LTD Telecom today and see how money works for you..

Gain power over it and start building your wealth gradually....

Thank you and once again you are wealthcome to our platform....
Re: Let Make #4m Together Within 3months by phabulousangel(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
*UPDATE FROM THE OFFICE!*

Good news on electricity bill payment!...

We have updated the bill payment with additional Power distribution companies, we now have the following companies for electricity bill payment for both Prepaid and Postpaid.

Bill payment
Bill payment

1. Eko Electricity Distribution PLC

2. Abuja Electricity Distribution Company

3. Benin Electricity Distribution Company

4. Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company

5. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company

*Importance notice*

Copy your TOKEN on paper immediately after successful payment.✅

Print or convert to PDF for later printing for Postpaid✅

*No refund for any payment error after TOKEN generation*

Verify your details before clicking *BUY BUTTON*

RAGP news portal.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Prepares To Pull Plants Out Of China To Avoid New U.S. Tariffs / Adenuga To Become Richest Man In Nigeria / Make Money Doing What You Like Doing For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.