Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV (54795 Views)

"I Sleep With Cows Because Girls Can Give Me Hiv" – Man Caught Sleeping With A C / Help Me! HIV Patient Bites Me While Fighting, Are My Safe? / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by budaatum: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Bros
nothing do you.
Go to those ile Alagbo and drink confirm herbal medicine and you will pee out everything. It's just malaria and fever.

Nothing is sweeter than banging a fresh tight and shaved pusssy without wearing nylon. And HIV doesn't exist anymore.
You will just die if you don't ditch this ignorance!

Op, stop being stupid and go for test please!
Though, honestly, I hope this is just some fake thread.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Mutemenot(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
That's not HIV, the only problem you have Is fear . Just get yourself a lan test

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by sweetilicious(f): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op i feel so sorry for you.Exactly my fear.The ones that knows the implication of cheating and having multiple partners will now go and marry a carefree person who will infect them with diseases.Why won''t faithful people get to be with faithful people?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Estaxy21211: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pls go for test.
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Oem18(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Go to scoan sharp sharp don't waste time. You will be healed by God . Thats if you want or you can follow the insane advice I am seeing here and be popping pills for the rest of your life . The option here is go to God or go to man . People from all over the world go to scoan(synagogue church of all nation's I am a catholic and I am recommending a no Catholic church to you )here in Nigeria then why is it that you who live in nigeria would be panicking because of hiv.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Mimicle101: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
HIV does not kill. Infact it is the fear of it that kills.

I personally know some people who are living with HIV here in south infact they look more healthier than some negative people.

My honest advice to you is. Immediately go for test if positive note it is not a death sentence, you can leave your full normal life even have ur own family and kids.

Is all about you knowing ur status then eat right and take medication and all will be just a story.

Do yourself the great favour by testing and you will thank yourself later.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Mimicle101: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
In addition. Please guys and ladies. Always use condom.

Except you are having it with your husband or wife whom u live together and trust.

For bf/gf please condomise and if you must go skin to skin both of you should test first to avoid any std

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Mimicle101: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Go for test, if it's HIV, don't worry you will still live a very wonderful life, that's if you want to. Some people (foolish Nigerians), just declare death sentence on themselves for getting HIV.

On the other hand, if it's HIV and you don't go for test on time, and it develops to aids, you will then know great sorrrow.

And for the records, no girlfriend or boyfriend is worth raw sex, it's either you use condoms or you live with the consequences.

My bro. 9ja mentality sometimes eh. Some dont even know that even HIV is not even a serious sickness compared to diabetics and cancer.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Joystark(f): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by anthonyuncle(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
stop speculating and go for a test
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Sukakma(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please..after the test, come and tell us the result!!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mimicle101:

My bro. 9ja mentality sometimes eh. Some dont even know that even HIV is not even a serious sickness compared to diabetics and cancer.

U say what?... I just pray it's not hiv at op.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Boss13: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:
I'm the faithful and loyal type due to my fear of infections. I started dating this girl since June last year she looked innocent not the runs type we dated for three months before we had sex the first time. I used condom a couple of times for one month before I ditched it believing she's faithful too.

Fast forward to January I became suspicious of her when she picked a call in my presence and a male voice was talking to her when I inquired about the person she became all sweaty and nervous which rose my suspicion and denied that she doesn't know the person she received several calls like that until I got fed up and stopped her from coming to my place.

A week later I developed a serious cough coupled with a sore throat a month later I developed rashes on both my upper arms and last month I experience vomiting in the mornings for three days I suspect she might have contracted HIV because she experienced similar symptoms too I'm too scared to go for a test is it too early to go for a test please I need your advice no insults.

Go for test Chief
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Investmentfreak: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

If I tell guys that prostitutes in brothels are neater than these so called girlfriends they will say I have low self esteem

Lol
I am beginning to see reasons with you..
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by pato1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

If I tell guys that prostitutes in brothels are neater than these so called girlfriends they will say I have low self esteem

Am telling you bro, they do routine check to make sure they are sound... But gf will sleep here and there all without condom....
Acting all innocent but them b coded olosho

10 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Bojack(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ogachange your ringtone toGONE TOO SOON

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by lomprico(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:
I'm the faithful and loyal type due to my fear of infections. I started dating this girl since June last year she looked innocent not the runs type we dated for three months before we had sex the first time. I used condom a couple of times for one month before I ditched it believing she's faithful too.

Fast forward to January I became suspicious of her when she picked a call in my presence and a male voice was talking to her when I inquired about the person she became all sweaty and nervous which rose my suspicion and denied that she doesn't know the person she received several calls like that until I got fed up and stopped her from coming to my place.

A week later I developed a serious cough coupled with a sore throat a month later I developed rashes on both my upper arms and last month I experience vomiting in the mornings for three days I suspect she might have contracted HIV because she experienced similar symptoms too I'm too scared to go for a test is it too early to go for a test please I need your advice no insults.

Relax, it might be other infections not necessarily Hiv. Most of these dirty diseases come with similar symptoms.

Just go an do the test, for your loved ones sake.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by dingbang(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Raw sex dey sweet sha. grin the nigga forgot himself. I totally understand.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Sholaco: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Ehya
Rip in advance

Hahahahahaha wicked you
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:

U are not well @ all
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by IvarTheTerrible: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by freemanbubble: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bros
Them nor dey carry get Hiv like that because you fuckkked a girl without condom

You can still fuckkk a woman with HIV without condom and still you won't be infected

The only way you can get hiv easily is when you have other sexual infection that you didn't treat before Having sex!
Especially syphillis. Once you have symptoms of syphillis please don't have sex anymore until you are treated.
If not you will get hiv easily

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by lomprico(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
When your name starts with positive, what did you expect?

grin
You wicked o!
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by berbs: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
See this one oooo, u still dey talk. U had better quickly rush to the hospital to do HIV test and full blood count for STDs and HPVs
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by VillagePipu: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Undergo HIV test. If she has given you, don't fight her.

Look for all her sisters and have sex with them without condoms.

She is the GO of HIV, you're just an evangelist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Dannyhajo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
what's my gain.... Do you call us to come and Bleep small while fucking your wife so shut up your mouth

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
sweetilicious:
Op i feel so sorry for you.Exactly my fear.The ones that knows the implication of cheating and having multiple partners will now go and marry a carefree person who will infect them with diseases.Why won''t faithful people get to be with faithful people?
You're talking about an ideal scenario. Life is not ideal, a little knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Biology has explained this to us over and over again. A perfect life or something or whatever the case is essentially a fool's errand.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by VillagePipu: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
When your name starts with positive, what did you expect?

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by topgun98: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=BEANSANDBREAD00 post=77367657][/quote]

Am I the only one seeing a dick in this pic?
Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by deltateam: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
positivevibez:

Sorry to hear about what happened. You need to man up though for the test.

This is psychological. HIV is not a dead sentence. By going for a test you will know on time and start anti retroviral therapy to boost your immune system.

There's no disease God cannot heal. You can even get your healing through prayer. I have heard of several such cases.

Cheer up my man!

1 Like

Re: I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV by oluwaahmed: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Looks like symptoms of staphylococcus areus. Go for a test though. @OP these girls ain't loyal o. Ashy better pass some of dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing / Charlotte Abena Woodey Dies Mysteriously (Photos) / Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.