Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island (604 Views)

Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance / Pls, Advise Needed On Mother In Law / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by Parioladammy: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
good day house. i recently got a job in Ajah and i stay with my parents in Ikorodu. pls if you have where i scout in for the main time which i will be paying for at the end of the month pls come to my aid. the stress leaving from ikorodu everyday is much. just from mon to thur. am a female, easy going person and jovial. thanks
Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by obo389(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Parioladammy post=77367090]good day house. i recently got a job in Ajah and i stay with my parents in Ikorodu. pls if you have where i scout in for the main time which i will be paying for at the end of the month pls come to my aid. the stress leaving from ikorodu everyday is much. just from mon to thur. am a female, easy going person and jovial. thanks[/quote
Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by obo389(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Parioladammy:
good day house. i recently got a job in Ajah and i stay with my parents in Ikorodu. pls if you have where i scout in for the main time which i will be paying for at the end of the month pls come to my aid. the stress leaving from ikorodu everyday is much. just from mon to thur. am a female, easy going person and jovial. thanks
Where do you reside in ikorodu?
You can go to any of the jetties within the ikorodu axis either the one in dangote roundabout area or the ones around ijede.
There are many Jetty facilities in ikorodu and still springing up.
Those taking off from the dangote jetty alights behind oriental hotel facing Mobil head office.
When you close from work too, do same back to ikorodu.
Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by ifyalways(f): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Just what i wanted to type ^^^^

A million times better to going to stay with a stranger.
Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by darmilolah(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Ijede - badore
Bayeku - Addo road

You are just find with the 2 jetty
Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by SMJay: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Need an apartment where rent can be paid monthly? Call 07012567941 or mail info@huslattnad.com for enquiries
Parioladammy:

1 Like

Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by Parioladammy: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2019
thanks but i stay after odogunyan area in ikorodu. from my palce to and fro if i take jetty is almost 1500 to 1700 per day which is quite much for me as at now. from from house to odogunyan is 100, from odogunyan to sabo is 100, from sabo to ijede is 150, from ijede to jetty is 50, from jetty to badore is 350, then from badore to ajah is 150. which is #900 just for coming to work. is quite expensive on my salary for now.
obo389:

Where do you reside in ikorodu?
You can go to any of the jetties within the ikorodu axis either the one in dangote roundabout area or the ones around ijede.
There are many Jetty facilities in ikorodu and still springing up.
Those taking off from the dangote jetty alights behind oriental hotel facing Mobil head office.
When you close from work too, do same back to ikorodu.
Simple.
Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by Parioladammy: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2019
darmilolah:
Ijede - badore
Bayeku - Addo road

You are just find with the 2 jetty
thanks but i stay after odogunyan area in ikorodu. from my palce to and fro if i take jetty is almost 1500 to 1700 per day which is quite much for me as at now. from from house to odogunyan is 100, from odogunyan to sabo is 100, from sabo to ijede is 150, from ijede to jetty is 50, from jetty to badore is 350, then from badore to ajah is 150. which is #900 just for coming to work. is quite expensive on my salary for now.
Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by obo389(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Parioladammy:
How about from Odogunyan to dangote jetty?
I feel is a better option.
Re: Pls Accomodation Needed On The Island by darmilolah(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Parioladammy:

Ok

(1) (Reply)

T.V Stand In Excellent Condition / I Will Always Choose My Mom A Million Times Before My Dad / Trailer Crushed Sophia Into Pieces,body Parts Littered On The Road -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.