Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,803 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! (14673 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by chinchonglee(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
I have 2 girlfriends and one ashawo wey dey hope say ...

the 2 of my babes get dis smell(especially the Yoruba girl)but d ashawo own no get smell...

abeg who fit explain dis kian phenomena 4 me.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Probably candidiasis. I heard flagyl makes smelly pussy stop so perhaps she can try that. She should mix baking soda in water and use as feminine wash.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
she has an infection. She could either have Candida with yeast infection. Or bacteria virgianosis. Didn't get the spelling right tho
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by DebTem(f): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
@Praisesongz
Let her try the garlic insertion method.... Or take "COMBO"(garlic + ginger + turmeric + cloves).
It works for infection,and cleanse the system.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
bluebay:
My brother , 2 things involved . It’s either she gat infection Nd she lied to you that she’s clean and have gone for test....
OR
She doesn’t wash very well. I k ow of a girl who washes always but still smells. It was until I followed her to the bathroom I noticed she always washes the face of her vagina, instead of dipping in her fingers in to scoops out and wash off the stuffs. Most reason of that smell is when ever a man ejeculates inside, the sperm remains and decay there and it starts smelling after days which the lady fails to wash it off..
thank you
kai..if a qualified doctor see this your suggestion, he will shake his/her head in disbelief... Never you wash inside vagina.. Not even with soap... Just was the surface... The vagina cleanses itself naturally....

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Fourwinds: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She did the test with her urine probably in the afternoon right? No wonder they could not detect the yeast or whatever. She needs a swab test, also she should repeat the urine test using her morning urine, ie get some urine before even bathing. I have reasons for saying this. Hope she feels free to discuss the problem, so that you two can get solution.
many girls don't freely open up
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by anthonyuncle(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
u guys should go see a gynecologist
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by nicepoker101(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
Please I need some help on this critical issue,
I’ve been dating my girl friend for a year and we love each other so much that we wanna get married. She is very clean and practice good hygiene. But with all these her honeypot still smell no matter how much she wash it the odor still get perceived and then she’s get wet a lot that her fluid comes out like mucus. Please I love her I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I don’t want to leave with that problem. I want to help her with everything and have.
She’s got no infections cos she did general test.
Please the mods should do the needful as this is important to my life I’m fighting for my future here. Please advise me on how to help her.
Mature minds please
you are even having sex. When you are not yet married.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
no b only mucus she dey release,na blocus

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by IvarTheTerrible: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is she a Yeebow gal ? grin

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Rilley(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
DebTem:
@Praisesongz
Let her try the garlic insertion method.... Or take "COMBO"(garlic + ginger + turmeric + cloves).
It works for infection,and cleanse the system.

Damn! I hate smelling pvssy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Cas1741: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common vaginal infection among women of childbearing age. When something upsets the vagina's complex chemistry, harmful bacteria can grow out of control, producing a fishy odor.

Some women with BV experience other symptoms, such as itching or burning, which may feel like a yeast infection. For many women though, the smell is the only symptom. Prescription antibiotics can treat the problem.

Healthful habits can also reduce the risk of BV. Those include:

•Avoiding douches, which upset the delicate pH balance of the vagina.
•Not using scented or flavored products in or around the vagina. Perfumes and other products, such as scented tampons, can alter vaginal chemistry and cause BV.
•Limiting the number of sexual partners and practicing safer sex. While BV is not a sexually transmitted infection (STI), multiple sexual partners can upset the bacteria balance in the vagina, causing BV.
Hygiene.
•Wiping front to back: This prevents fecal matter from getting into the vagina.
•Urinating immediately after sex.
•Using a gentle, fragrance-free soap on the vulva only. Inserting soap into the vagina can alter vaginal pH, causing infections and a foul odor. Various fragrance free products can be purchased online.
•Changing underwear daily, or when underwear is sweaty or soiled.
•Washing underwear in unscented products.
•Showering after sweating or exercise as trapped sweat can increase vaginal odor.
•Washing the vulva with water if there is an unpleasant odor. Between showers, women can use a washcloth to gently wipe down the area, removing sweat and other sources of odor.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Praisesongz: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
you are even having sex. When you are not yet married.
copy and paste where you saw that in the write up now. Ode
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by nicepoker101(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
Can't you state your position without insults. We are not fighting pls.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by czarina(f): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
but you regularly engage in pre-intimacy? How did you know she gets wet easily and a whole lot of other intimate stuff?

I'm not judging you but if you're mad about the dude's comment on having premarital sex, you shouldn't be because your "findings" suggest you do.

Keep a relationship "pure" if you want to, and also dive fully in if you do not want to.

Let's not deceive ourselves.

#justsaying
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Yuceeluv(f): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Not just any finger, the middle finger...And scoop out until one feels no more drawy substance.

bluebay:
It was until I followed her to the bathroom I noticed she always washes the face of her vagina, instead of dipping in her fingers in to scoops out and wash off the stuffs.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
How does this relate with the topic ? I no understand people o
flagyl 100 naira cures it. A major cause is receiving different sperms in same pussy
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fourwinds:
kai..if a qualified doctor see this your suggestion, he will shake his/her head in disbelief... Never you wash inside vagina.. Not even with soap... Just was the surface... The vagina cleanses itself naturally....
cleanses itself naturally only if the the probiotics are available. If they are not unfortunately, pathogenic organisms will strive and cause odour
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Adaibeku(f): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guys n bad mouth
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joromi12:
flagyl 100 naira cures it. A major cause is receiving different sperms in same pussy
metronidazole are good drugs. But Candida can be very hard to treat.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Guys n bad mouth
i suffered from this crap in 2017. So called big gal and working class girl had smelling pussy.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by meobizy(f): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
So how is she your girlfriend if you guys don’t talk about this issue?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
How dare u call a smelly pussy honey pot?

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Adaibeku(f): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joromi12:
i suffered from this crap in 2017. So called big gal and working class girl had smelling pussy.
ney ney ney

Ney ney mtchew na ur sperm dey corrupt our rose scent pussy

See mouth ney ney ney

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Talk about it with her.

Assure her that you love her but would like to help her. Take her to a gynaecologist.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by ikombe: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Reminds me of one girl that year,her odour remains two weeks after she's left.Have to fumigate thoroughly to get rid of it.

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by ikombe: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
ney ney ney

Ney ney mtchew na ur sperm dey corrupt our rose scent pussy

See mouth ney ney ney

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by ikombe: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Not just any finger, the middle finger...And scoop out until one feels no more drawy substance.

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
Please I need some help on this critical issue,
I’ve been dating my girl friend for a year and we love each other so much that we wanna get married. She is very clean and practice good hygiene. But with all these her honeypot still smell no matter how much she wash it the odor still get perceived and then she’s get wet a lot that her fluid comes out like mucus. Please I love her I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I don’t want to leave with that problem. I want to help her with everything and have.
She’s got no infections cos she did general test.
Please the mods should do the needful as this is important to my life I’m fighting for my future here. Please advise me on how to help her.
Mature minds please
This is what they need to test for as general tests don’t cover everything
1. Trichomoniasis
2. Bacterial vaginosis
3. Yeast infections
4. Gardnerella vaginalis
All are easily treated with antibiotics
Now sometimes ( this I have seen more than once) women are misinformed and are told putting things like cloves of garlic and other “sex enhancers” helps. Now the issue is when these foreign bodies start to fester in there it’s not pleasant.
5. Does your girlfriend wear tampons? Sometimes women forget to remove it
So this is worth exploring.
6. Shaving/trimming the hair down there so combat excessive sweating
7. Skin bleaches - these produce a very unpleasant body odour
8. Type of underwear ( pants) if she sweats a lot cotton is best
9. Avoid douching and steaming all it does is mess up the vaginal PH
9. You need to be tested too
All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
meobizy:
So how is she your girlfriend if you guys don’t talk about this issue?
It’s not an easy subject to broach..
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by meobizy(f): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s not an easy subject to broach..
He is not a serious somebody then.
It means if Nairalanders give him the advice to talk about it to her he will choose to remain in agony than go there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos) / C What My Gal Did To Me (+18 Photos) Veiwa's Description Adviced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.