Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! (14686 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
meobizy:

He is not a serious somebody then.
It means if Nairalanders give him the advice to talk about it to her he will choose to remain in agony than go there.
Sigh
Ok be judgemental then it suits you better.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by ikombe: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
copy and paste where you saw that in the write up now. Ode
The same you created a topic last month about how your babe who is 4 years older fcck you when ever she wants sad

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by ikombe: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

This is what they need to test for as general tests don’t cover everything
1. Trichomoniasis
2. Bacterial vaginosis
3. Yeast infections
4. Gardnerella vaginalis
All are easily treated with antibiotics
Now sometimes ( this I have seen more than once) women are misinformed and are told putting things like cloves of garlic and other “sex enhancers” helps. Now the issue is when these foreign bodies start to fester in there it’s not pleasant.
5. Does your girlfriend wear tampons? Sometimes women forget to remove it
So this is worth exploring.
6. Shaving/trimming the hair down there so combat excessive sweating
7. Skin bleaches - these produce a very unpleasant body odour
8. Type of underwear ( pants) if she sweats a lot cotton is best
9. Avoid douching and steaming all it does is mess up the vaginal PH
9. You need to be tested too
All the best.
Mama the mama

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Siluna: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mtcheww u is very stupid
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
ikombe:
Mama the mama
I look at vaginas all day at work...so yeah I am a Vajay Queen!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by IjebuWarrior: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=IjebuWarrior post=77379549][/quote]
Sarcasm is a skill and ignorance is a disease by the end of the year, you will surrender where I am concerned...keep spitting challenge accepted!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by IjebuWarrior: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

Sarcasm is a skill and ignorance is a disease by the end of the year, you will surrender where I am concerned...keep spitting challenge accepted!

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by ikombe: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

oh. Wehdone for your good work ma
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by go4gr8ness(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
Please I need some help on this critical issue,
I’ve been dating my girl friend for a year and we love each other so much that we wanna get married. She is very clean and practice good hygiene. But with all these her honeypot still smell no matter how much she wash it the odor still get perceived and then she’s get wet a lot that her fluid comes out like mucus. Please I love her I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I don’t want to leave with that problem. I want to help her with everything and have.
She’s got no infections cos she did general test.
Please the mods should do the needful as this is important to my life I’m fighting for my future here. Please advise me on how to help her.
Mature minds please
Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda into an 8 oz glass of water and let her drink it daily.
You can also mix baking soda in water and use it as a vaginal wash.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Praisesongz: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
ikombe:
The same you created a topic last month about how your babe who is 4 years older fcck you when ever she wants sad
so??

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by go4gr8ness(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

what's this little brat saying sef?!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by ikombe: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
so??
it means you are confused as fcck sad
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Praisesongz: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
ikombe:
it means you are confused as fcck sad
then??
You still have more to say?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=IjebuWarrior post=77380031][/quote]
I will make sure I wear copper head to toe!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
go4gr8ness:

what's this little brat saying sef?!
You have no dog in this fight jog on!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
go4gr8ness:
Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda into an 8 oz glass of water and let her drink it daily.
You can also mix baking soda in water and use it as a vaginal wash.
How does drinking bicarbonate concoctions clear BV?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
I’ve been dating my girl friend for a year and we love each other so much that we wanna get married. She is very clean and practice good hygiene. But with all these her honeypot still smell no matter how much she wash it the odor still get perceived and then she’s get wet a lot that her fluid comes out like mucus. Please I love her I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I don’t want to leave with that problem. I want to help her with everything and have.
Please the mods should do the needful as this is important to my life I’m fighting for my future here. Please advise me on how to help her.
Mature minds please
visit LUTH...tnk me later!!!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by EmpressT(f): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kindly advice her to reduce too much sugar intake. Eating much sugar causes the vagina to smell even while menstruating.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Donjazzy12(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
Mature minds please
My brother rotten pussy can kill!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
Mature minds please
Bros you can control it with less than N500 Home remedy.
Buy
1. Ginger N100
2. Tumeric N100
3. Garik N100
4. Clove (use in Zobo making) N100

How to prepare
* Wash 1 to 3
* Peel off the bark
* Cut or slice 1 to 3
* Put inside mortar and pound for 1 minute
* Put the concortion inside Custard paint and put pour drinkable water to half of the painter bucket.
* Cover and leave it for 3 day
* After 3 days extract the water and jeep in a cool environment.

Dosage
Take half glass cup morning and night. The odor will STOP.

OR

* Buy Clove, put it in plastic water bottle and fill with water.
* Leave it for 3days for famentation.
Let her wash her vaiignna with the solution.

DONT FORGET TO THANK ME IF ITS TRUE

bluebay:
Most reason of that smell is when ever a man ejeculates inside, the sperm remains and decay

I don't believe that, sperm look semi solid when released, but once the warmness is out it becomes watery and flow out smoothly leaving no debris or odor.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Hatima: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Praisesongz post=77369219]Please I need some help on this critical issue,
Mature minds please
She should check her diet.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by depumpin(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
guy she has infection but it can be cure only with herbs not hospital issue
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by 1Straff: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
This one is loud !!!! She should wash regularly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBzTh1Hk-AA
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
this place look like hospital to you?

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She did the test with her urine probably in the afternoon right? No wonder they could not detect the yeast or whatever. She needs a swab test, also she should repeat the urine test using her morning urine, ie get some urine before even bathing. I have reasons for saying this. Hope she feels free to discuss the problem, so that you two can get solution.

Op take notecof this, she said it from her personal experience. Don't ask me how I know
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by bluebay(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Fourwinds:
kai..if a qualified doctor see this your suggestion, he will shake his/her head in disbelief... Never you wash inside vagina.. Not even with soap... Just was the surface... The vagina cleanses itself naturally....
What?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by aPr: 1:45am On Apr 09, 2019
washing with soap wearing tight can cause the smell tell her to wash with warm water only or get in touch
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by femi4: 6:02am On Apr 09, 2019
Praisesongz:
Mature minds please
Give her a good head. She's suffering from lack of head
Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by MelaninGold(f): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Praisesongz:
then??
You still have more to say?
Is the lady who is 4 years older than you and this one who you have been dating for one year now, the same person. If not you have been cheating and probably infected that lady,now she is battling with a smelly vagina. Or perhaps you just open threads and post false stories, jus to shame women or more so to get attention.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! by olawaleseun(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2019
MelaninGold:
Is the lady who is 4 years older than you and this one who you have been dating for one year now, the same person. If not you have been cheating and probably infected that lady,now she is battling with a smelly vagina. Or perhaps you just open threads and post false stories, jus to shame women or more so to get attention.
Na Wetin me sef Wan ask the Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It / Lol / Would You Rather Cheat On Your Partner Than Masturbate ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.