Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly (4793 Views)

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Banmeallday: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Stop typing trash

She made a lot tribal statement and you agreed to it, yet you are preaching against tribalism.

An average Yoruba cannot even diffrenciate between a Uhrobo, Ibibio, Efik and an igbo simply we don't really care about your existence as long as a human being.

An average Yoruba man don't know the names of any governors in your state, yet some of you want APC to loss the Lagos elections to spite the Yorubas.

In addition, many tribes have co existed with Yorubas in Yorubaland long before the advent of Nigeria.

We are more tolerant than any tribe in Nigeria. A certain Ben Bruce made it known to everyone recently too.

Please save me the bull crap !

So in other words Nigeria IS a lie
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mace0lane:
The trait of every despicable kinsmen of yours rolled up in a sentence. Isn’t this why you lot accuse Yoruba Hausa Fulani Ikwerre Malaysian Singaporeans Arabs South Africans Indians of hating on you for no reason ?’

Not only is your tribe infected with chronic & irredeemable hate n bigotry, you lot have also vowed to passed it to your unborn generation just like your mother n father nurtured your pathetic soul n existence with it while grow up.

Hate n bigotry is not what Yoruba preach in Nigeria we all know the pathetic tribe that hate Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre n many others, it is what you were born with, nurtured on n definitely what you will perished by just like the 2 million foolish ones that perish in the senseless war dead brain Ojukwu was beaten blue black in by a gworro chewing Aboki yet foolish one among claim superiority.

Those are the ones rotting in hell till this hour n patiently waiting for your generation n your unborn generation till their 7th generation to come join then in hell, just like every of your kinsmen that proffers nothing but hate on other Nigerians.
You have always been beneath n there you sha perish. I spite on bigoted souls on by one.

You rarely make any sensible point, all I could see is name calling, insults and hatred.

It is the only thing accruable to hatred, swift draining of sensual coherence.

Hatred has succeeded in making your reasoning so myopic in nature that you never see any good in the person you hate but only evil.

Hatred is worse than a terminal illness and far more dangerous than a deadly virus.

Quit hatred and live a healthy and productive life. Goodnight
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Banmeallday:

So in other words Nigeria IS a lie
How did I imply that in my post?
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Stop typing trash

She made a lot tribal statement and you agreed to it, yet you are preaching against tribalism.

An average Yoruba cannot even diffrenciate between a Uhrobo, Ibibio, Efik and an igbo simply we don't really care about your existence as long as a human being.

An average Yoruba man don't know the names of any governors in your state, yet some of you want APC to loss the Lagos elections to spite the Yorubas.

In addition, many tribes have co existed with Yorubas in Yorubaland long before the advent of Nigeria.

We are more tolerant than any tribe in Nigeria. A certain Ben Bruce made it known to everyone recently too.

Please save me the bull crap !

You are absolutely right but just wrong in saying that I supported her, if you can clearly recall I said-'Somehow you're right' meaning that somehow too she was wrong! Hope you get that, now affirming your being absolutely right here will seem to some bigots that I'm taking sides with you, the problem with many of us is our inability to recognize, admit and stand on the truth.

To round up, you can always do better by putting forward your view without undermining and insulting someone else's intelligence and opinion by saying that I'm typing trash. Better retract and refrain from such utterances for your good.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Iamgrey5(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You are absolutely right but just wrong in saying that I supported her, if you can clearly recall I said-'Somehow you're right' meaning that somehow too she was wrong! Hope you get that, now affirming your being absolutely right here will seem to some bigots that I'm taking sides with you, the problem with many of us is our inability to recognize, admit and stand on the truth.

To round up, you can always do better by putting forward your view without undermining and insulting someone else's intelligence and opinion by saying that I'm typing trash. Better retract and refrain from such utterances for your good.
Bro I know how to articulate my thoughts without insulting anyone, but I also know a two faced person when I sight one.

I believe you are simply trying to twist facts by claiming you didn't totally agree with her when all you did in your post in response to her was simply to reaffirm the hogwash she wrote with your long epistles. I.e. Yorubas are intimidated bla bla bla.

Mind you the dimwit that created this thread is actually a brain dead igbo boy.

I understand how most of you operate, I am not surprised

Just change your ways!

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nwaotu10:
Well, to be perfectly honest in my humble opinion, of course without condemning anyone's view who reckons differently from my point of view,but by looking at this matter from a raciocinative perspective. I might be swayed away by sentiment at the long run, but be it as it may, everyone is entitled to his purview. The Yorubas are more tribalistic than the Igbo's. Judging from self observed logical perspective, I'm a serving corps member, currently serving in Ogun state. This is my very first time of cohabiting with the Yoruba people. Initially, I thought they are very accommodating but litlle did I know that they're mostly prone and culpable to envy. During the time of that political upheaval in Lagos that Ndigbo was threatened to leave Lagos, they were so excited to the point of having conviviality about that. Then, they were even murmbering something about how they would pack my bags and send me back to East coercively if the problem intensified. I'm just praying and hoping to complete my service year peacefully. I'm just not too comfortable staying with the Yoruba's. They inherently have this attenuating disdain for Ndigbo.
You can do better by beginning to take a different view. Initially I felt the same way you're feeling right now but soon after I realized that those who are stocked with this aberration called hatred and tribalistic sentiments are in the vast minority, many good ones abide.

Live with open mind, mind your business or work, respect all fellow humans dully and commensurately and most importantly, ignore bigots and propagate love and unity and see yourself grow.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro I know how to articulate my thoughts without insulting anyone, but I also know a two faced person when I sight one.

I believe you are simply trying to twist facts by claiming you didn't totally agree with her when all you did in your post in response to her was simply to reaffirm the hogwash she wrote with your long epistles. I.e. Yorubas are intimidated bla bla bla.

Just change your ways!
You get it wrong once again, this may be my last attempt in trying to make you understand my view point, I never said the Yoruba is intimidated, go back and recheck, seeing me in whatsoever sense is what I can't change cos it's exclusively your perception.

I wouldn't elongate this but to buttress my point I would have the need to let you know that you indeed is the one that need change here.

If you understand good, if you don't, well quote me a million times I will remain mute and won't lift a finger anymore, am done.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Mace0lane: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
I have time to break it down your your face because you claim that you are married to a Yoruba lady bearing in mind that you might care to show her my arguments so she understands I am not arguing like a lunatic like you chose to paint it.

A. You claim am a bigot infested with hate but I replied all my response as been to what the foolish ones among your tribe had commented but what did you reply with you retriated am a bigot n insulted me without chastising your hopelessly bigoted tribesmen.

Now this is not surprising, it is exactly how dead brain Igbos reason. Again I ask that you go tru my profile how many topics did I open to insult Igbos ?

B. You were able to single out my quote responding to a bigot from your clan, other bigot preaching hate against the Yoruba almost 3 you were unable to chastise or caution them.

Them insulting Yoruba n other tribes is exciting to you but when paid back to your tribe you lament sorrowfully like like a senseless slowpoke that you truly are. In essence you tribe have right to insult but they can’t be paid in the same coin, you’d rather I caution them subtly n cos I do not chose that part you’d rather label me the bigot when the bigotry in u & your tribesmen stink to high heaven

C. You are yet to explain why your tribe complains of hate from Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporeans Indians Arabs n many others ? Does this not show something is eternally wrong with each n every of your tribesmen ?!

How many times does you see Yoruba accusing anyone except your tribe of hate ? Does this not comfirm the hopeless hate n chronic irredeemable bigotry his from your tribe ? Why can you not address this accusations, it’s a known fact.

D. Are the Jewsin USA claiming ownerships of the development of the USA ? Why do dead brain among your tribesmen n you claim you develop Lagos & why can’t you see the foolishness bigotry and stupid in all of that ?

E. You claim Igbo develop others state but you completely ignore the fact that those state are preferred business destinations that are attractive to Igbos. Why do you refuse to acknowledge the indigenes that built their cities to a level that invites Igbos but acknowledge those invited is that how economic success are rated globally ?!

I can go on enlightening your bigoted hate filled soul but what guarantee do I have you will learn ?!

FortuneDeGreat:
You rarely make any sensible point, all I could see is name calling, insults and hatred.

It is the only thing accruable to hatred, swift draining of sensual coherence.

Hatred has succeeded in making your reasoning so myopic in nature that you never see any good in the person you hate but only evil.

Hatred is worse than a terminal illness and far more dangerous than a deadly virus.

Quit hatred and live a healthy and productive life. Goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Mace0lane: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Something is definitely wrong with your head,so Igbos are the ones Yoruba look up to in business ?! What business do you Igbos dominate in Nigeria that Yoruba are not above you ?

You Igbos are always pathetic with your foolish senseless assertion, the in flock of Igbos in large number left Yoruba unsecured & apprehensive yet you are still being welcomed till now without placing a barrier to stop such in flock, no appraisals on Igbos whatsoever yet you claim such nonsense ?! Without any sense of remorse you must be eternally foolish to make such a baseless assertion.

I no sure say your head correct at all I swear. A tribe that strife to curtail all uprising violence n injustice that can lead to unrest that chase business away is given no acknowledgement for such feat but the foolish tribe that failed his tribesmen n have them flocking into SW are being praised ?! You need to be beaten blue black with razor matchet for this line of excessively foolishness reasoning.

FortuneDeGreat:
Somehow you're right, like I said earlier, they are very few in the east, just a handful, it took me 11years of my life to get to see a Yoruba man physically in Enugu but as soon as I was 2plus I took notice of Hausa presence.

Coming down to west, Lagos in particular, the large influx of Igbos into the region has left so many feeling unsecured and apprehensive. Originally, the mass migration wasn't just as a result of manna falling in Lagos, it was, to state the fact, as a result of Lagos been the seat of government and center of attraction for business boom and that caused the whole thing from the origin. Same line of attraction has taken the enterprising Igbos to many places, check Abuja for instance.

The Igbo people I know and belong to has zero tolerance for intimidation in their blood, they only believe in intimidating their opponents or competitors with obvious success strides.

The apparent insecurity and apprehension of the Yoruba is needless and unnecessary because Igbos are not planning to take over their lands or heritage. Co inhabiting with the Igbos is therefore a huge advantage and of immense benefit to the Yorubas because it'll bring about healthy competition which will enhance the level of achievement and quality of life.

So many Yorubas who were hitherto lackadaisical towards business ventured into it as a result of encouraging successes the Igbos made out of it.

Today, I'm a graduate but now a full business man, never believed in white collar jobs and I'm proudly doing great in business, before now, many young Yorubas wouldn't subscribe to such idea of going into business after graduation but today I know many of them who are as I am because the Igbos have opened their eyes in that direction.

Love and unity will do us a lot good and it's time we start demonstrating that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Oblang(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Yorubas are the worst tribalistic people I have ever seen, back in east I didn't know anything about tribalistic until I come west and that opened my eyes when I saw how much yorubas hates IGBOS..
I don't expect you to agree because u have a Yoruba woman.
But that doesn't stop the fact they are very tribalistic.
Back in east they are treated equally, nobody even think where they are from.
Or give them "omo yoruba" nobody denies renting them lands, or increase land price beacause they are yorubas.

But back in west that have nothing but hatred for IGBOS... Deeeeep hatred

So they are denying u lands but by tomorrow again, u will come and tell us how u be bought all the lands in lagos...

3 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Mace0lane:
Something is definitely wrong with your head,so Igbos are the ones Yoruba look up to in business ?! What business do you Igbos dominate in Nigeria that Yoruba are not above you ?

You Igbos are always pathetic with your foolish senseless assertion, the in flock of Igbos in large number left Yoruba unsecured & apprehensive yet you are still being welcomed till now without placing a barrier to stop such in flock, no appraisals on Igbos whatsoever yet you claim such nonsense ?! Without any sense of remorse you must be eternally foolish to make such a baseless assertion.

I no sure say your head correct at all I swear. A tribe that strife to curtail all uprising violence n injustice that can lead to unrest that chase business away is given no acknowledgement for such feat but the foolish tribe that failed his tribesmen n have them flocking into SW are being praised ?! You need to be beaten blue black with razor matchet for this line of excessively foolishness reasoning.

Bros calm down nah
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Just change your ways!
I'm still wondering y dey r yet to comment on the creator of this thread, they always throw d first stone n before u knw it they ll start to claim victim.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Mace0lane:

All I hear and see in your comments is insults upon insults without any level of objectiveness and I must say to this end that it is unfortunately very appalling.

I thought initially that I can establish ideal engagement with you BUT in all indications I was wrong, so sad to realize I've been in this rubbles with an irredeemable scum with all round lowliness; low mentality, low self esteem, low sensual activation and low common reasoning.

I thought it was only hate you're suffering from but alas I was wrong again, there are more complicated infusion in your malady namely; frustration, confusion, antagonistic tendencies, unquenchable evil fury and envy to list but a few.

Your lots earn bad name for your tribe, your bigotry and unfounded calumny will lead you to your waterloo.

I'll stop here cos a low stinking life like you don't deserve my time, I have more reasonable people to engage with objectively.

I'M DONE WITH THIS SWINE. QUOTE ME ALL YOUR LIFE TIME AND I WILL CARE LESS TO PAY YOU ANYMORE ATTENTION.

Die with your ignorance and rot at the deepest extremes of hell. BIG BUFFOON FOOL!
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Wait u are married to a yoruba woman?
Hmm I hope she is nice shaa.
Because I know they can be very insulting and don't respect their husbands
U r d real definition of hatred.wetin concern u with his wife? U even dey ask whether she dey follow him go village grin
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
All I hear and see in your comments is insults upon insults without any level of objectiveness and I must say to this end that it is unfortunately very appalling.

I thought initially that I can establish ideal engagement with you BUT in all indications I was wrong, so sad to realize I've been in this rubbles with an irredeemable scum with all round lowliness; low mentality, low self esteem, low sensual activation and low common reasoning.

I thought it was only hate you're suffering from but alas I was wrong again, there are more complicated infusion in your malady namely; frustration, confusion, antagonistic tendencies, unquenchable evil fury and envy to list but a few.

Your lots earn bad name for your tribe, your bigotry and unfounded calumny will lead you to your waterloo.

I'll stop here cos a low stinking life like you don't deserve my time, I have more reasonable people to engage with objectively.

I'M DONE WITH THIS SWINE. QUOTE ME ALL YOUR LIFE TIME AND I WILL CARE LESS TO PAY YOU ANYMORE ATTENTION.

Die with your ignorance and rot at the deepest extremes of hell. BIG BUFFOON FOOL!
Bros before u leave address d issue of ur brother dat created dis thread, cos he's responsible for all dis.

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

Bros before u leave address d issue of ur brother dat created dis thread, cos he's responsible for all dis.
Can you say for sure that this thread was created by my brother? Ok let's assume my brother brought it forth, what is the heading and the body of content?
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 12:42am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Can you say for sure that this thread was created by my brother? Ok let's assume my brother brought it forth, what is the heading and the body of content?
I'm sure u r not new on nairaland u definitely know d reason for d creation of this thread, cos I don't know d importance of d topic if not to create trouble or another round of online ethnic fight.

2 Likes

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2019
This thread was created by an Igbo to bash Yoruba, you guys are pathetic and reek of low self Esteem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
Yorubas Are Wonderful People , kiss kiss
Who are so great In piloting the affairs of nigeria politically ,
We are for peace and outstanding empathy, smiley
Tarabas and benue flock Our region lagos to butter their bread and butter ,
And we live in peaceful coexistance.
Yoruba oni baje smiley
Is this guy my brother? And did this has at any point denigrating connotation towards the Yorubas, what's all this unnecessary fuss all about?

I was trying my best to calm the tension and certain low lifes slowpoke dead brains misconstrued my calmness and arbitrary approach for cowardice.

Some irredeemable savages and full blown bigots who has no iota of civil and liberal reasoning littered the whole place dishing out tantrums on me. I AM DONE WITH THIS PAGE. I'll unfollow immediately before some evil traducers drag me down to their level.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

I'm sure u r not new on nairaland u definitely know d reason for d creation of this thread, cos I don't know d importance of d topic if not to create trouble or another round of online ethnic fight.
Tell me point blank that iluvMAMAV is Igbo then I'll take it on from there.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 12:55am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Is this guy my brother? And did this has at any point denigrating connotation towards the Yorubas, what's all this unnecessary fuss all about?

I was trying my best to calm the tension and certain low lifes slowpoke dead brains misconstrued my calmness and arbitrary approach for cowardice.

Some irredeemable savages and full blown bigots who has no iota of civil and liberal reasoning littered the whole place dishing out tantrums on me. I AM DONE WITH THIS PAGE. I'll unfollow immediately before someone evil traducers drag me down to their level.
To scam u go dey easy
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 12:59am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Go through his post, some1 even help with screen shot on Page 2 of this thread.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:00am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

To scam u go dey easy
See them, insolent perverts everywhere, that's your conclusion right? Am done with you.

Thought you brought something reasonable on the table not knowing you're all the same.

Most intelligent fellow on earth, please rattle off, I'm outta here.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:01am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:

Check all his past posts and Comments on Nairaland, he claimed he is Igbo and he have a lot of Hatred spew against Yoruba in all his posts and Comments, he is an Igbo guy and created this thread just to spite Yoruba
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:03am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

To scam u go dey easy
You're not straight forward, very cunning and dubious in nature, why do you rush off to place certain modifications? Why? Answer me.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Check all his past posts and Comments on Nairaland, he claimed he is Igbo and he have a lot of Hatred spew against Yoruba in all his posts and Comments, he is an Igbo guy and created this thread just to spite Yoruba
What are the contents of this very thread? Address issues as they surface and not backdating on his previous expressions. Instead of dousing the inferno certain gullible fellow decided to perch on it and fritter abroad their bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 1:11am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You're not straight forward, very cunning and dubious in nature, why do you rush off to place certain modifications? Why? Answer me.
Guy calm down, I observed ur insult wasn't for me so I edited my post. N u calling me names before finding out d reason says a lot about u
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2019
dammiecool:

Guy calm down, I observed ur insult wasn't for me so I edited my post.
Am sorry too. And thanks for the thorough observation.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
What are the contents of this very thread? Address issues as they surface and not backdating on his previous expressions. Instead of dousing the inferno certain gullible fellow decided to perch on it and fritter abroad their bigotry.

One think you should not overlook is that one of you is disguising as a Yoruba, now why would someone do that? That alone says a lot about you guys
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Am sorry too. And thanks for the thorough observation.
The issue of tribal fight here is really annoying, we all have our weak points I work n live in d SS/SE married anambra woman. if I start to talk wetin I dey see, we no go commot here but I just choose to ignore it, the fact here is dat there in no alternative 4 peace.
Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

One think you should not overlook is that one of you is disguising as a Yoruba, now why would someone do that? That alone says a lot about you guys
You see? Why must you generalize? You can't face a delinquent fellow and reprimand him without spreading your tentacles against all.

I Weep for most people.

1 Like

Re: Middlebelt,taraba Loves Yoruba People So Dearly by dammiecool(m): 1:23am On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You see? Why must you generalize? You can't face a delinquent fellow and reprimand him without spreading your tentacles against all.

I Weep for most people.
Funny enough d generalisation is d order of d day it's just dat u r different, let's us all caution our peeps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Girl Is A Fraudster / Women Go On Mini Skirt March In Harare Zimbabwe To Protest Sexual Harassment (PH / The Rails Are Back & Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.