Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal (25089 Views)

Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video / If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Justfunkira(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2019
chai Nigerians and mediocrity ehnn undecided undecided
Nah only trash we sabi boast about sad
Guy's are starting billion dollar companies and taking them public, this one dey here dey brag about a worthless piece of paper

Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Psoul(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2019
lanibi:
There's something about writing down your goals. It's a kind of drive that will be in your consciousness and keep you focused.

Congrats Seyi

You are very much correct.
I could remember how much I always try to stop drinking Mineral. I will do today and go back and take it the next day until that morning I marked a date on the calendar in my office with "NO MORE COKE AND OTHERS."

It's about 11months plus now, I have not taken that shit and wen I see ppl taking it I feel like they are taking poison.

So writing ur goals down is a great spur to achieving them.

Congrats Seyi.

6 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The Power of Focus and dreaming from written words. When you write down your goals, they become spirit and life. They become wheels upon which you will ride to success. Every Vision have an instruction and it's only those who 'letter' their vision that will remember the instructions thereof.

Friends, it is not a calamity to die with dreams unfulfilled. It is only a calamity when you cannot remember the dreams that could have had life changing effects. It is not a disgrace not to reach the Stars. It is only a disgrace when you have no Stars to reach for. Vision alone is not enough but the discipline to wheel up your inspiration remains the catalyst to a great er in height in life

Richdad

boss, your words inspire me

4 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by cooljoe(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Daminovic:

But is law of tort that hard? compared to criminal law in my own view in think criminal is more difficult. cry[quote
me sef wanted to say o. Law of tort no hard na, neither is criminal law sef. Guess d personality of d lecturer comes to play.
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Ugosample(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Who best graduating student help? When hushpuppi and co. that did not go to school are cashing out seriously. lipsrsealed

Meanwhile what about that guy that scored 5.00 cgpa in unilag few years ago? Does anyone know if he is now balling or still doing "yes sir" in one company grin grin grin grin

he is on a scholarship in America as we speak

I know the guy personally

he wan enter classroom

I just pray he cancels that his dream of coming back to Nigeria to lecture his psychology

He better jettison that and find a school there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by gladisa7: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Congrats son. God take you to even greater heights..With all those moremi amina fine girls everywhere u still came out top.
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Tyche(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Seun, what do you have to say about writing down ones goals
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Wilson125(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Who best graduating student help? When hushpuppi and co. that did not go to school are cashing out seriously. lipsrsealed

Meanwhile what about that guy that scored 5.00 cgpa in unilag few years ago? Does anyone know if he is now balling or still doing "yes sir" in one company grin grin grin grin
but why do we go school? Is it to come n be like hushpuppi or to gain knowledge ?�
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Justfunkira:
chai Nigerians and mediocrity ehnn undecided undecided
Nah only trash we sabi boast about sad
Guy's are starting billion dollar companies and taking them public, this one dey here dey brag about a worthless piece of paper

anything wrong with graduating with a good result?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Ugosample(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Wilson125:
but why do we go school? Is it to come n be like hushpuppi or to gain knowledge ?�

good question
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by pinkygurl(f): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The Power of Focus and dreaming from written words. When you write down your goals, they become spirit and life. They become wheels upon which you will ride to success. Every Vision have an instruction and it's only those who 'letter' their vision that will remember the instructions thereof.

Friends, it is not a calamity to die with dreams unfulfilled. It is only a calamity when you cannot remember the dreams that could have had life changing effects. It is not a disgrace not to reach the Stars. It is only a disgrace when you have no Stars to reach for. Vision alone is not enough but the discipline to wheel up your inspiration remains the catalyst to a greater height in life

Richdad

grin
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Westsida: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Is he an Afonja?

No, Yamitinrin from the Potopoto region. Happy now?
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Ajibaba101(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2019
very nice my guy
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by olaoye4(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Is he an Afonja?
No,a Igbo...Olodo
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by calculator123(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:

His name is Ayo Dada and he would be starting his PhD soon at Stanford University.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by saucemanny(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
myuniben:
Adeyeye Oluwaseyi emerged as unilag's overall best graduating student after four years of writing his goal of becoming unilag's best graduating student.

Source: https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/04/four-years-after-writing-his-goals-of.html

No bi those people wey go Dubai go tarnish dem papa name.fire burn dem die.
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
ShinqRambq:

Mr.Reno Omokri

Me too oh! grin
Was about to say the same thing.
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
I know him we used to mock him then
Now i regret not following his footsteps
This life sha
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Daminovic: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=ZIAZI post=77385418][/quote] . That's 500level now
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Daminovic: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
I know him we used to mock him then Now i regret not following his footsteps This life sha
mock him like how, that he can't achieve such feat or what?
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by encryptjay(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2019
calculator123:

His name is Ayo Dada and he would be starting his PhD soon at Stanford University.
Wow! That's great.
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Gerrard59(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Bad belly everywhere! Simple congratulations and go, it becomes difficult.

Unfortunately, the blogger didn't tell his readers the course this lad studied, department graduated from and the final CGPA. Poor writeup!

Congratulations to him. If only I started mine (writing the goals) earlier. cry

Ugosample:

he is on a scholarship in America as we speak

I know the guy personally

he wan enter classroom

I just pray he cancels that his dream of coming back to Nigeria to lecture his psychology

He better jettison that and find a school there

Since he has it as a dream, then he might return. Only if the system there lures him by how efficient it's compared to Yaba and environs.
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by grandstar(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2019
To achieve this kind of results most times is not just simple reading. Some are born geniuses with an ability to memorise what they read and even understand.

There was this guy in Enugu State University of Technology. This guy will land on campus about a month before lectures were to commence.

He'll sit and not only pass his exams with flying colors but sit for others as eell and achieve the same.results. Last time I heard about him, was working for an oil company. Be owns a couple of blocks of flats in Abuja

Also learnt his siblings are also gifted

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by ofiko123(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by Prettychichi21(f): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2019
qanda:
same way I wrote 'A' in my AEB textbook and still got the 'A'.. One thing is to set goals, the other is to work towards it
Re: Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal by ZIAZI(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Daminovic:

. That's 500level now

Of course ! The course dey give people carry over die. We had a lot of spillo this year during d exams sitting for d course. This one na people wey suppose dey law school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Scammed By Asians In Ukraine. / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.