Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria (2328 Views)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by fuckerholic(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Buhari,Osibanjo,Saraki,Tinubu etc are outside the country now and the chief judge just resigned and I come to ask "who come dey house" I finally realised that Dogara is the current acting president as it stands..shame to this country,how many countries can have all her all four highest ranking govt officials travel outside at once.its a pity
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by yemmight(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Osinbajo is in Abuja and currently meeting Ndume. We can't never leave Nigeria in the hands of betrayers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by Lanretoye(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
yakubu self for travel if no be for the speakership issue.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by napoleon77(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
fuckerholic:
Buhari,Osibanjo,Saraki,Tinubu etc are outside the country now and the chief judge just resigned and I come to ask "who come dey house" I finally realised that Dogara is the current acting president as it stands..shame to this country,how many countries can have all her all four highest ranking govt officials travel outside at once.its a pity

Is Tinubu the head of any arm of government?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by galadima77(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
napoleon77:

Is Tinubu the head of any arm of government?

Help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by Juby: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Una worst for this forum o... Wetin carry tinubu enter Nigerian executive again
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by doctuw(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
fuckerholic:
oponu, dumb ass, Tinubu na head of government? Na wrong news una go dey hear

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by kibraaminase(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
When the Acting IGP Adamu Muhammed visited Aso Rock over insecurity he was received by chief of staff Abba Kyari
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by Banmeallday: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
fuckerholic:

A country that is not a country

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
What’s your problem with Tinubu...Se o ya were??
fuckerholic:
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by izombie(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wetin concern tinubu for this your list. Last i checked, tinubu does not hold any post for this govt.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by Hotfreezer: 3:09am On Apr 09, 2019
fuckerholic:

You see why I said Igbos fear Tinubu more than God?

This ignorant gala evangelist spreading the message of gala everywhere doesn't know that Tinubu is not an elected government official.

He like many of his flatheaded species is ignorant of the fact that Tinubu is not responsible for their misfortune.

He's so dumb that he's rating the CJN above Dogara. Wetin concern CJN for this matter?

Honestly they have to lock down the entire SE and conduct mental tests on all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by Hotfreezer: 3:13am On Apr 09, 2019
yemmight:
Osinbajo is in Abuja and currently meeting Ndume. We can't never leave Nigeria in the hands of betrayers.

You can see that illiterate gala hawker already crying like a barren witch.

He's suffering from inherited illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Is The Acting President Of Nigeria by Phygo(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You see why I said Igbos fear Tinubu more than God?

This ignorant gala evangelist spreading the message of gala everywhere doesn't know that Tinubu is not an elected government official.

He like many of his flatheaded species is ignorant of the fact that Tinubu is not responsible for their misfortune.

He's so dumb that he's rating the CJN above Dogara. Wetin concern CJN for this matter?

Honestly they have to lock down the entire SE and conduct mental tests on all of you.
U need the mental test urgently because U are loosing it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —falana / Mammoth Crowd Welcome Sunday Igboho In Ibarapa Today [VIDEO] / Pics: Opps! Niger Deltans Blast Biafrans On Facebook, Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.