Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. (8250 Views)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / Know The Officer Ranking Of The Nigerian Army / Job For Undergraduates: Reality Or An Illusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. by holywood(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,
i saw in the dailies that the Nigerian Army is recruiting able-bodyed men for it's Short Service Combatant Commissioning and Direct Short Service Commissioning.
Guys, usually, Army Generals would already have fielded their candidates (their boys), yet the Nigerian proceeds to sell forms to the unsuspecting general public. Is this not a scam?. why are they inviting us to come and buy their forms when they know they will deny us eventually. Has the Army now become a money making organisation?. Imagine the number of jobless graduates that will buy the form ' as per say at all at all na him bad pass ',and multiply that by =N=2,500 (multiply many times plenty)!. How many people will they commisssion eventually?. (just being curious).
My people, i applied in 2005 after my NYSC, but i was screened considering the fact that ' no General dey for my back'.
Guys, what do you think?.
[color=Black][/color]
Re: Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. by Mustay(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2007
It's for real.
Re: Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. by archbishop(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,

We should thank Hollywood for saying the truth.
The way unemployed Graduate are been exploited in this country
is too muuch. N2500 for a form into an organisation that is been funded
with tax payers money is too much.
The EFCC should be contacted for this FRAUD.
Re: Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. by holywood(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2007
This Nigerian Army thing sef!. what really baffles me is their method of selection i.e short listing candidates, considering the fact that NO WRITTEN TEST IS BEING CONDUCTED by them. successful candidate names just appear on paper. is it by 'KALO KALO' , LUCKY DIP, or BY PRESSING THE RIGHT BUTTON(S), or simply by chance. is it really worth it considering the stress one has to undergo to sign all those forms.
The thing dey really baffle me o !.
Re: Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. by Freekeezee(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2007
Uptil this minute, I still have the Newspaper where it was advertised in my office and still contemplating whether or not to pick the form.
U see my guys, in Nigeria u either have man or have GOD,if not Bleep up 4 ur side in anything. Honestly we need to reach the EFCC
cos N2500 multiplied by millions of Nigerians,ur calculator will be giving u error!,error!! error!!! and the possibility of being enlisted
is not their.

Give a 2nd tot!
Re: Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. by SEA(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2007
Nairalanders,

The Army Stuff is for real and I will implore anybody that could afford it to go for it. I want to go for it cuz i have scires to settle with the current and the past leaders who caused all this bitterness for us. I mean it
Re: Nigerian Army ( Become An Officer ) Recruitment : Reality Or Scam ?. by peteroby(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2007
go for it hollywood and thanks SEA,.tings don change for naija for better.my lil sister is a Naval officer and we no see GOD b4 she get am.the selection is by state

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Uncovers 734 ‘fake Teachers’ / Exxonmobil Faults Picketing Of Its Offices By Former Staff / Should I Return To Nigeria To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.