Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) (80103 Views)

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Hunters Butcher 23 Whales And Turn The Sea Red With Blood In The Faroe Islands / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Kcuf: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
So this is boar, I tot boar is a snake.

Chisos!
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
To some people it's free meat.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Drekaz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
FriendNG:

I don't agree. We are not on the same level with them. Respecting their freedom is what makes us higher.

If we think and act like they do, then what's the difference?

I like wild animals, at least for the unborn generation to be able to appreciate nature.

Today we don't know what dinasours are. I'm afraid the next generation will only know elephant in Pictures and movies.

See the moniker na...APCSuppoter!
When was the last time you saw an APC supporter that has common sense? When?
Just imagine someone's line of thoughts...smh

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Starman007: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
well we all learn everyday....
Wild boars refers to wild pigs. .
Boar isn't a snake
Boa is a snake that crushes preys to death.....Boa not boar boss
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yall stop trying to Imitate white people in Everything.. We are not yet ready for all that save the wildlife bvllshit,,, This is Africa... We are starving and we eat anything we can get our hands on to survive. This is not the West,,, things are far better for them...
They can walk in a supermarket and get a bucket of chicken for just $25... Yes 25 fvcking dollars.
A hungry man automatically sees food when he sees a wild animal... It's one of our biological instinct for survival as a human.
Na if you chop Belle full your brain go fit reason about saving wildlife...
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Jay14(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is called warthog not boar @OP.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Yall stop trying to Imitate white people Everything.. We are not yet ready for all that save the wildlife bvllshit,,, This is Africa... We are starving and we eat anything we can get our hands on to survive. This is not the West,,, things are far better for them...
They can walk in a supermarket and get a bucket of chicken for just $25... Yes 25 fvcking dollars.
A hungry man automatically sees food when he sees a wild animal... It's one of our biological instinct for survival as a human.
Na if you chop Belle full your brain go fit reason about saving wildlife...

So you can't get a bucket of chicken for 25 dollars here, y'all will be sugarcoating bullshit.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by GiftedMike: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
wild boar was killed by some group of hunters on Sunday, 7th April, 2019. According to reports, the hunters tracked down the wild pig and killed it at Rounder area of Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Pls let conserve our boots sources for posterity sake!
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:

Boa is a snake, not boar.

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Last week, while on transit, I saw a group of about five to seven deer (I don't know what the group is called) walking freely beside the road, my mind just go naija straight say chaiiiii see free bush meat. The Uber driver wey carry me no even look their side.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
FriendNG:

I don't agree. We are not on the same level with them. Respecting their freedom is what makes us higher.

If we think and act like they do, then what's the difference?

I like wild animals, at least for the unborn generation to be able to appreciate nature.

Today we don't know what dinasours are. I'm afraid the next generation will only know elephant in Pictures and movies.

Wait until a Boa Constrictor kills your family members; then, we will know how much love you have for wild animals
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
shogsman:

So you can't get a bucket of chicken for 25 dollars here, y'all will be sugarcoating bullshit.
$25 is around 9k,,,, one full grown chicken goes for around 2 to 3k here on a normal,,, so how many chickens does your genius mind think would fill a bucket?
Please tell me where I can get a whole bucket of chicken for 9k and I will pay you!
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
R2bees:
This could be the last boar in Nigeria... 9ja make una get sense na
watin concern Nigeria concern say na the last boar be this grin

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by stalwart123(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
mcyemite:
reproduction doesn't stop extinct...

Ask yourself ,what If the rate of mortality is high then that of reproduction?

But the question he asked was, it could be the last boar in Nigeria, if it's the last boar what's its importance, game?
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Only in Nigeria that people will kill an animal and then take pictures with it like it's some sort of achievement.

It will get to a point that future generations will only be able to identify these animals in pictures and in their textbooks because all the available wild-life would have be wiped out before then.

So wetin come happen?
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Only in Nigeria that people will kill an animal and then take pictures with it like it's some sort of achievement.

It will get to a point that future generations will only be able to identify these animals in pictures and in their textbooks because all the available wild-life would have be wiped out before then.
you haven't seen dragon before, have you die?
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by CyberWolf: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Only God knows how many times this innocent animals has avoided and escaped this hunters only to be killed this time time sad
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Food is ready people
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by seunprodigy13: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
there is a diferrence between a BOAR and a BOA(non venomous snake)
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
sharrap . African culture is hunting . We can go ahead and kill whatever we wish . Its a game
the killing game.

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Kyllahmc:
$25 is around 9k,,,, one full grown chicken goes for around 2 to 3k here on a normal,,, so how many chickens does your genius mind think would fill a bucket?
Please tell me where I can get a whole bucket of chicken for 9k and I will pay you!

I rest my case bros,cos I no know the size of your own bucket sha.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2019
shogsman:

I rest my case bros,cos I no know the size of your own bucket sha.
lol cmon dude... As Nigerians There is only one particular size of bucket our mind see when we hear the word "bucket".... It's a national mentality,,, We both know that, unless you not a Nigerian or didn't grow up here.

Anyway I don't even know why we here in the middle of the night arguing on irrelevant stuff...
We both obviously bored and having a hard time sleeping!
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2019
R2bees:
It’s called a WILD boar..it’s a very dangerous animal..

If you were mistakenly attacked by that animal,Will it spare your life?

If you are angry about killing of wild animals,contact the chief of snake,,Professor lalasticlala.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2019
delugajackson:

that future really fukking far
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by stephenolamide(m): 12:41am On Apr 09, 2019
Oh boy!!!! Pepper soup Don land
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by mrwiddy(m): 1:12am On Apr 09, 2019
APCsupporter:
If wild animals cannot recognise our freedom of life, we have no reason to respect their's. tit for tat
see what colonialism has done to your mentality.
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Unlimitk:
beautiful
What is beautiful?
Did you know how much this animal could generate by being in a zoo?
Wake up!

Ogun people! Where belle face oooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by samtiyelov1(m): 5:00am On Apr 09, 2019
R2bees:
I feel you bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by riczy(m): 5:04am On Apr 09, 2019
In my place,u Dnt eat d animal alone, if u do,ur name is sorry; Wer am I from?
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by metroid(m): 6:04am On Apr 09, 2019
ojay2053:
Time shall come when we tell our kids about boar it will seem like a fairy tale to them.

Wild boars have very large population in Agbede in Edo state
Re: Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) by metroid(m): 6:06am On Apr 09, 2019
R2bees:

They are very plenty in Agbede, Edo state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! / Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.