Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59798 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by mechanics(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Just relax, she won't spread the news, she understood your mood then, so she has to bail out.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Ginalex(f): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Nope she's a glutton.
Yeah, a glutton that paid her bills and yours too.... undecided undecided

If you were doing "living within your means, why did you invite her out in the first place?"

Brokass niggga angry angry... Shame go kee you for work... You never see anything grin

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

He should have told the girl that he borrowed the shirt he wore for the date too. Originality my ass. That nigga is stingy even to himself and that's all.

Okay o grin good luck feminist advocates but it's better than giving the lady a fake impression of what he is not
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

She could have done it in a cool way, y'kno.. carry me along and shìt

Lmfao. That babe stripped you of your masculinity bro. Put that pink F on your profile.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Clefayomide: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2019
Bros forget nothing go happen.

The lady is just trying to tell u that she can take care of her own bills with or without a guy. Good thing you already gave her the impression that you don't spend anyhow, so if at all you guys end up in a relationship she won't be too demanding.

And about you ruining your reputation at work. Lol if your work place is female dominated of average magnitude, then chances are she might spill it to some of the females at work. Which I don't think she will, if she's matured.

But just incase she does, no yawa. Just play along, don't stop talking to her. Invite her on a second date, make sure it's in your house this time. Give her the bleeping of her life. After that bleeping she go stop all her yen yen yen for work and give u your respect.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by udemzyudex(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Mtcheew, which reputation? Being true to yourself?

If she is not only beautiful but have brain she won't do the nonsense you think she's about to do.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

No he didn't borrow abeg am not defending the guy am saying I love what he did one can't live above his means and there is nothing wrong in a lady paying for a date case closed
Ah!!! So between you and I, who didn't read the post well? Him borrow shirt from him friend jare. Say all him shirt squeeze abi I no know the English wey him use there.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
If you don't want us to swear for you, make sure you give us update by the end of today cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
The way things dey go, you no go see her toto fvck o.

2k small nah. And you no even intend spend all the 2k on choppings sef. 2k na recharge card money bro.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by AgentGoat: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

It wasnt about the mentality that women are after my pocket, its d fact that i have a spending cap and i do not exceed it. And like i said in the OP i am a cheap guy, i live well below my means hence d reason for the 2k.
And again it was supposed to be a date, meetup to share moments together and not a food party.

Why are you now feeling bad?

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Okay o grin good luck feminist advocates but it's better than giving the lady a fake impression of what he is not
See me see trouble. Stop misusing the word 'feminist'.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Febo(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Forget the issue of "Independent" a responsible lady to should have a back up plan when going on a date... In case things get out of hand and that's what that lady did. I am impressed... She knows her worth and value. I can't be a lady and you will spending 2k on me for a date, i will end up taking care of the bill but i think 5k is not too much since he initiated the idea of going out on a date. Besides, i think the issue is the Value and worth she placed on the lady....]

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

What impression? I am not even after what happened at the dating spot. My concern here is him putting 2k in his pocket without being pro active to unforseen circumstances. Do you even know the meaning of feminism?

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Clefayomide: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

At the expense of reputation. If I tear you slap

So because of reputation, a man should spend more than what he can afford on a date?
Pls let's be guided ooo
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Donchukz(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=SaucyBenks post=77386251]yet you liked the rubbish... Define rubbish my brother grin[/quote.

Sir,rubbish can be defined as the process in which ya brain reasons like ya ...
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

And you think first impression is by him living above his income you are definitely wrong first Impression is the true state of things which is the 2k he has even the girl understands pay for the date why the noise na, staying true to self is the best first impression you can present to the world don't fake things but unfortunately in a world where we want to sheepishly belong to the happening trend we lose our identity and originality

Guy I'm taking ababe on a full day outing. Freedom Park to listen to live band. Gate fee 200naira classy environment maybe with some peppery meat a d drinks. Have I spent 1mil here? Jerk off dude

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

And you think first impression is by him living above his income you are definitely wrong first Impression is the true state of things which is the 2k he has even the girl understands pay for the date why the noise na, staying true to self is the best first impression you can present to the world don't fake things but unfortunately in a world where we want to sheepishly belong to the happening trend we lose our identity and originality

Guy I'm taking ababe on a full day outing. Freedom Park to listen to live band. Gate fee 200naira classy environment maybe with some peppery meat a d drinks. Have I spent 1mil here? Jerk off

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by alphaNomega: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Already, you are saying she's full of herself. The next thing you will say is, "she's not submissive". MEN!!!

No matter what you guys say, y'all will never really be comfortable with a lady who can take care of herself when you guys start misbehaving. The moment she starts showing that she can take care of herself, your insecurity & inferiority issues start. So why do y'all keep yapping about how ladies are leeches when you can't even handle what you ask for.

The moment I realised that a lot of you guys are confused & like contradicting themselves, my life became easier. I stopped thinking so much about the tantrums y'all throw up & down like overgrown babies about ladies, money and submission.

Every man has that make-up to want to provide. Take that away from them & their ego is bruised. That's why I cringe when I hear the immature, senseless and poorly-raised BOYS (masquerading as men) these days try to shy away from that responsibility. They label all women(including their wives and mothers) leeches & bash them all just to avoid providing. I tell my friends, don't date a selfish woman no matter how beautiful she is. The consequence is you labelling all women leeches. For ladies(not the selfish and entitled ones), a man is meant to provide. If you notice him being selfish and unnecessarily stingy, run! He's less of a man.

Preach it Sister!

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Clefayomide:

So because of reputation, a man should spend more than what he can afford on a date?
Pls let's be guided ooo

2k.snh.who forced him to date? A
Swerve back abeg

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Febo:
Forget the issue of "Independent" a responsible lady to should have a back up plan when going on a date... In case things get out of hand and that's what that lady did. I am impressed... She knows her worth and value. I can't be a lady and you will spending 2k on me for a date, i will end up taking care of the bill but i think 5k is not too much since he initiated the idea of going out on a date. Besides, i think the issue is the Value and worth she placed on the lady....]
The issue is that he is stingy and his hands are super glue.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by alphaNomega: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

What impression? I am not even after what happened at the dating spot. My concern here is him putting 2k in his pocket without being pro active to unforseen circumstances. Do you even know the meaning of feminism?

You get strength dey engage all these people.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by udemzyudex(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If you were the one with all the money, will you carry her along?

Maybe ask her, "babe, I want to buy meat, do you have money to add?"

I am VERY SURE you won't. You will just order the thing like a boss and pay the bills.

Tell me the truth, if say you get money and she pay, shey you for the plan return match to equalize? Oga, you are fighting with your ego.

It is very hard dating guys without much money and I am not being condescending here. Call a rich guy "ewu" and he will laugh, because im know say the money dey pon the beat. Call a humble guy "ewu" and he will rush to create thread. I graduated since 2016, I have one small job I am managing, but I don't hesitate to take care of my babe. Yesterday she called me ewu, should I breakup with her?

Walahi, you guys are paranoid. Una dey synonymous with not-goodlooking girls.

Hahaha.. I'm still wondering why the guy is getting all worked up because a colleague he took out on a date paid all the bills, instead of him to be happy he saved #1500 grin

OP chill, as long as she did not know you borrowed the shirt then there is nothing to be worried about.

When you get to work, just say hi and tell her you had a nice time with her and she did something rear, she will like you more for being sincere. grin

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Clefayomide: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

It wasnt about the mentality that women are after my pocket, its d fact that i have a spending cap and i do not exceed it. And like i said in the OP i am a cheap guy, i live well below my means hence d reason for the 2k.
And again it was supposed to be a date, meetup to share moments together and not a food party.

Exactly what's on my mind, first dates are actually to get to know each other better, which a drink is ok for that.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Already, you are saying she's full of herself. The next thing you will say is, "she's not submissive". MEN!!!

No matter what you guys say, y'all will never really be comfortable with a lady who can take care of herself when you guys start misbehaving. The moment she starts showing that she can take care of herself, your insecurity & inferiority issues start. So why do y'all keep yapping about how ladies are leeches when you can't even handle what you ask for.

The moment I realised that a lot of you guys are confused & like contradicting themselves, my life became easier. I stopped thinking so much about the tantrums y'all throw up & down like overgrown babies about ladies, money and submission.

Every man has that make-up to want to provide. Take that away from them & their ego is bruised. That's why I cringe when I hear the immature, senseless and poorly-raised BOYS (masquerading as men) these days try to shy away from that responsibility. They label all women(including their wives and mothers) leeches & bash them all just to avoid providing. I tell my friends, don't date a selfish woman no matter how beautiful she is. The consequence is you labelling all women leeches. For ladies(not the selfish and entitled ones), a man is meant to provide. If you notice him being selfish and unnecessarily stingy, run! He's less of a man.

When you start to dey cuss o

When did you start speaking after this mabner

I'm not I support. Make seem flashy, but it's a. O no o
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Guy I'm taking ababe on a full day outing. Freedom Park to listen to live band. Gate fee 200naira classy environment maybe with some peppery meat a d drinks. Have I spent 1mil here? Jerk off
Lol.... Mogbe..... Jerk off Lol
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Teespice:

at this rate, take anything these dudes say here with a pinch of salt.

changing opinions like chameleons just to suit the narrative.

It's really pathetic. They can't even handle an independent woman with their kind of ego yet they complain if she isn't.

Typical example of "you cannot please human beings"

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Clefayomide:

Exactly what's on my mind, first dates are actually to get to know each other better, which a drink is ok for that.
Drink keh? On first date anything goes okay.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's really pathetic. They can't even handle an independent woman with their kind of ego yet they complain if she isn't.

Typical example of "you cannot please human beings"
That dude is so pathetic. Gosh!!!

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nnemuka(f): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
lol..
Something like this happened to me...
Bobo was asking me out for a whole year and i kept rejecting until one day i decided to accept and go out on a date with him.
He came with a jeep to impress me and i was impressed until we went out.
He asked me to order for what i want to drink, i wanted to order for wine but on a second thought i ordered for radler.
Was expecting bobo to ask for atleast fish barbecue to go with the radler but for where. He kept on singing love songs till i finished my bottle of radler. He called waiter to ask for another bottle for me while he asked for his third bottle and i told the waiter to rather call the fish barbecue guys so i can order for cat fish biko. Price was 4k shocked shocked shocked and you pay before they serve you shocked
He practically ignored the waiter when i called the guy and went outside to make and receive call grin

Well waiter returned with fish (i already paid ),cheesy cheesy cheesy and he sat down and ate the fish with me without asking if i settled the bills undecided grin grin
When we left, in the car we were silent till he got to my house grin.

Well that was our last date and i never saw him again sad sad because of 4k fish ooo cheesy cheesy

Men are usually intimidated by women who pay bills on a first date sha, and i don't ever forget to go out with my cards if i am on a date.
You don't take a girl out and fucking feed her with beer alone, she's not a drunkard.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

We all have our roles to play, i am the man and shld act like the boss. This is not me being paranoid its about she being full of herself

"i should act like the boss" with your measly 2k.

Mehn gtfo!
Goat cheesy

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2019
alphaNomega:

You get strength dey engage all these people.
Hmmmm!!! Its so disheartening when ladies take responsibilities, people start shouting feminists. When will this African mentality stop? Even the oyibos wey coin that word feminism won't use it in this scenario.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Febo(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=Jidibia post=77387372]
The issue is that he is stingy and his hands are super glue.

Thank you Baba, That guy needs to refurbish his brain and mindset. The guy will be stingy to himself too, there's nothing bad giving yourself a treat once in a blue moon with somebody either a guy or a lady... I can not come and go and die grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63