Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 (57349 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 / Napoli vs Arsenal: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 18th April 2019 / Slavia Prague Vs Chelsea: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 -1) On 11th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by babtaima(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Barca should have scored more, at least 3. Even the goal scored was off side, hope they live up to expection in the next match
which offside? you're mad.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by kinibigdeal(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
BlackManta:

They are busy overhyping a team that has never smelt UCL semi finals for 3 years.. grin

Don't mind them. The Roma they couldn't beat was thrashed by liverpool

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by beey2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
ikechemez:
That's the only goal of the game. Quote me after d game.

You're spot on my guy and I have quoted as you so wish. Respect.!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by ascapella(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
oloriLFC:
Before nko? we will step on either of them to get to the final

And as usual, you still will not win. Cursed team��
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by BlackAdam55(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
PRESENTATION:
There’s still hope for Man Utd, they’ll beat em at Camp Nou.

That’s all for champions league, we welcome y’all to UEFA Europa League where Kings play.
lol you are joking right? Bacra will tear man u to shred at the camp Nou cool

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Flashh: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
All my years been watching Barça on knockout stages(Away), they won't beat you much or you draw.

But the deadline for opponents to get disqualified, with harvest of goals against them, is always at the Nou Camp.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by charlesm91(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

Bro! I shall save this comment for you, I really hope you will be bold enough to take the fall sha & accept defeat. Barca will never beat Liverpool. Never.
that's how Liverpool brag last season begin dey give excuse after failing. Just chill n see how things turn out. It's never sure for no one yet.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Teaser4(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
BlackManta:

Is it not Barcelona that was forced to fall back and pack bus after Roma scored two goals last year.
Even after the panicky bus parking, Roma still got the 3rd goal and knocked them out... grin grin

Barcelona has never crossed quarter final for 3 years now... grin

What were they doing

Let me guess, harassing and bullying Alaves, Getafe, Las Palmas and Huesca in LA Liga grin
al
Stop overhyping Barcelona that has never played UCL semi finals since 2015.
dat wan na history oga...na we go carry this season...we no dey lose UCL finals...
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Akuruoulo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

it's a subjective argument. While it will go down in history that Ronaldo has an international trophy, history will also point out that Messi was a better world cup legend than Ronaldo
. Pained Barcelona Fan Talk Nonesense. Which Hand U Take Type That WORLD CUP ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by correctguy2010: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Raydos:
Forget about the 1-0 lead, if Barça win this match call me bastad

The way Barcelona are playing is so horrible, if this was Liverpool they could have utilize those chances and they will be leading Barça by 3-0 now

Barça is trash

How many chances did Man U create? Man U had 0 shot on target.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Jaytecq(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Teaser4:
are you mad Barcelona has never defended against any team since modern era...how old are you?...when do you start watching football...go to bed kiddo...that same madrid wey flog Liverpool for final...chop am for laliga with their ronaldo...kids plenty here... all those mumu wey yu mention no be from midfield dem go give them ball...I repeat dem never born the coach wey go play all attack with Barcelona....if messi still dey ball...if you don dey follow uefa for long. .yu go no say Barcelona no good for away and messi not too dey score for away like that.. dindinrin all this smalls with cheap techno phones and airtel freebasics...

laughing..... badt guy�
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by RTSC: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
If Barcelona play like this against Liverpool, Liverpool would hammer them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by bluefilm: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
martineverest:
u know what will happen to Manu at camp nou

Of course.

Disaster awaits them.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by kinibigdeal(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Teaser4:
totheham don chop 4 for their house this season. .what you smoking...Barcelona go beat all epl teams...make dem collect best players from each clubs and form a team...we go beat una...make dem call prince harry plus Charles and the queen join...we go Bleep Una...stupid league and fans

Did you watch the return leg at camp Neu? Your Barcelona struggled against Tottenham at home. Go and check the record of Liverpool Vs Barcelona in Europe. I will remind you of the year that Liverpool defeated Barcelona at home to send them out of the UCL. The only English team Barcelona usually find easy is Arsenal. Even with Manchester united average players, Barcelona was below par

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by charlesm91(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
ha ha .... “better World Cup legend” who did not win the World Cup??
What sort of delusional logic is that??
Forget the World Cup, tell Messi to go and win Copa America first. grin
i join you laugh too. Real funny shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by ascapella(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Zero shot on target with 10 attempts. Barcelona will not stand a chance with either of Liverpool or City. Your Barcelona will still find it difficult to beat any of Liverpool, Totentham, Chelsea, Manchester City or even wolve

Just opening mouth to yarn crap. Who did barca score 4 goals in the group stage in wembley - the same spurs

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by BlackManta(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

Go and sleep. That's how Chelsea fans said Messi will never score against them, what happened last year? Messi don't need to score against man u to prove a point

For 3 years now Messi has never scored a single goal in UCL quarter finals... grin

He should break that awful record first.. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by DeOTR: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Teaser4:
your are dunce. is it possible to pack bus and chop three...barca no dey defend...which defenders we wan take defend...that is uefa for you...Barcelona away games sucks...if you no start watching UCL last year...you go sabi
You're very rude. How old are you?
Why are you in a hurry? Let Barça reach semifinals first and let's see how they'll progress.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Naijastar001: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

One fact is Messi has not been able to win any trophies for Argentina senior national team ... ZERO
Does not change the fact that your club manchester united is a useless club and you its fans are not worthy to speak about football because you don't know anything about football cos you haven't seen good football like an old woman hasn't had sex. Piece of shit fans of a piece of shit club. They could not even confidently hold the ball.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
babtaima:
which offside? you're mad.
Take it easy nah. You don't even care that she is a lady.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Teaser4(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Flashh:
All my years been watching Barça on knockout stages(Away), they won't beat you much or you draw.

But the deadline for opponents to get disqualified, with harvest of goals against them, is always at the Nou Camp.
tell this kids e be like say na last season they started watching UCL...PSG gave us 4-0 , juventus 3-0, bayern 4-0,(though dem add more for second leg)...Barcelona and messi no to dey mesmerized for away...come camp now come die...ask Lyon, ask Psg, ask Juventus....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by fikiman7000(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
BlackManta:

Is it not Barcelona that was forced to fall back and pack bus after Roma scored two goals last year.
Even after the panicky bus parking, Roma still got the 3rd goal and knocked them out... grin grin

Barcelona has never crossed quarter final for 3 years now... grin

What were they doing

Let me guess, harassing and bullying Alaves, Getafe, Las Palmas and Huesca in LA Liga grin

Stop overhyping Barcelona that has never played UCL semi finals since 2015.
Tell me the last time your club lifted the ucl?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by OyinO: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Man U played well, but when you cannot score goals, you lose games.
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
kinibigdeal:

So your excuse for today is that Messi doesn't score in away games. You couldn't even convince yourself.

It's compulsory Messi will score in every match. He made an assist that's enough for the night. And barca won watch out for second leg. And I'm praying and wishing to meet Liverpool. I'll be happy if I knock out two English teams before clinching the UCL . YOU guys can brag.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Teaser4(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
DeOTR:

Why are you in a hurry? Let Barça reach semifinals first and let's see how they'll progress.
you're talking to older bro...go to bed kiddo
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by charlesm91(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Modric took a country like Croatia to a World Cup final .... There used to be a time not too long ago that Argentina used to win World Cup finals. Now Mess fan boys/girls have lowered the bar to now say “but Messi played in a final” grin
Tell Messi to go and win his regional cup first ... ordinary Copa, see how many times Messi has forked up grin
there's always a logical explanation for Messi's shortcomings. Always!
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by kinibigdeal(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

It's compulsory Messi will score in every match. He made an assist that's enough for the night. And barca won watch out for second leg. And I'm praying and wishing to meet Liverpool. I'll be happy if I knock out two English teams before clinching the UCL . YOU guys can brag.

You haven't even knock out united yet, and your Messi assist was an own goal. Messi is overrated. Do you watch Ronaldo today? A guy just returning from injury

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by correctguy2010: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
BlackManta:

For 3 years now Messi has never scored a single goal in UCL quarter finals... grin

He should break that awful record first.. grin

You are talking about 6 games, 3 years makes it look like 100 games.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Teaser4(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
DeOTR:

I've been using nairaland before yu bought your first internet phone...
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by joshjc(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
BlackAdam55:
lol you are joking right? Bacra will tear man u to shred at the camp Nou cool
the same you guys said they will tear man u apart
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Zero shot on target with 10 attempts. Barcelona will not stand a chance with either of Liverpool or City. Your Barcelona will still find it difficult to beat any of Liverpool, Totentham, Chelsea, Manchester City or even wolve

Oga Shatap Tottenham that collect four past them in the group stage. Athletico bilbao, Real betis, Villarreal will your wire Wolves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.