Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 (57374 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 / Napoli vs Arsenal: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 18th April 2019 / Slavia Prague Vs Chelsea: Europa League Quarter Finals (0 -1) On 11th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by immacul6(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2019
Mr Man will u kip shut and stop ranting, ordinary felele u Neva control and u de talk like say messi na ur papa mate
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Wizywiz(m): 4:07am On Apr 11, 2019
grin
Auladimeji2:
All these noise Manchester united is not their fault, it's Barcelona. Can they say this nonsense in front of Sevilla, Athletico,Valencia etc

Mere Real betis can dismantle Man united

That Liverpool guy,if I hear pim from you again, I will call Sevilla to bomb you and that's it.Nonsense

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 6:23am On Apr 11, 2019
Teaser4:
are you mad Barcelona has never defended against any team since modern era...how old are you?...when do you start watching football...go to bed kiddo...that same madrid wey flog Liverpool for final...chop am for laliga with their ronaldo...kids plenty here... all those mumu wey yu mention no be from midfield dem go give them ball...I repeat dem never born the coach wey go play all attack with Barcelona....if messi still dey ball...if you don dey follow uefa for long. .yu go no say Barcelona no good for away and messi not too dey score for away like that.. dindinrin all this smalls with cheap techno phones and airtel freebasics...

Lol

Guy you wicked o

Anyway up Barca

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Did you watch the return leg at camp Neu? Your Barcelona struggled against Tottenham at home. Go and check the record of Liverpool Vs Barcelona in Europe. I will remind you of the year that Liverpool defeated Barcelona at home to send them out of the UCL. The only English team Barcelona usually find easy is Arsenal. Even with Manchester united average players, Barcelona was below par

Barcelona struggled against Tottenham at home when they fielded a second team and they have already top the group,Tottenham got an 85 minute equalizer and we struggled?

Football is all about playing on the pitch and not talking,stop giving your self hope by this talk you are talking .
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. Shurup Man, La Liga Is A Low Life League. Waitn Happen When Barcelona The Chop 4 , 3 ,5 Goals Even While All There Playerz Packd Bus Vs Roma Or U Didnt Watch It ?

Yeah laliga is a low life league just as the same low life league has won the champions league for the past 5 years

Clap for your self

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Don't mind them. The Roma they couldn't beat was thrashed by liverpool

And the Madrid Liverpool could not beat has always been trashed by Barcelona

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by andrew444(m): 6:45am On Apr 11, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
if that be the case....was it not Roma that beat the same Barcelona that Liverpool beat in the semi's....football is not predictable...I'm not saying Liverpool will beat barca...but it will be a more open tie than against utd...barca will find it a lot tougher against Liverpool than utd..

The same Madrid that Liverpool cannot win that Barca has always win

Stop judging football as a kid bro by using Roma as an example ,shebi I don use Madrid own

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by 9isguy(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. Where Was Ur Messi Throughout Todays Match ? Overrated Midget ,

Try and have sense please

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by KendrickAyomide: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Don't mind them. The Roma they couldn't beat was thrashed by liverpool
has man u reached the semi's in 10 years? ode

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Betland4471: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2019
See below

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by chiboy1116: 7:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Flashh:
All my years been watching Barça on knockout stages(Away), they won't beat you much or you draw.

But the deadline for opponents to get disqualified, with harvest of goals against them, is always at the Nou Camp.
esp during the pep era, Barca were really poor on away games , arsenal sef beat us .lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by chiboy1116: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Did you watch the return leg at camp Neu? Your Barcelona struggled against Tottenham at home. Go and check the record of Liverpool Vs Barcelona in Europe. I will remind you of the year that Liverpool defeated Barcelona at home to send them out of the UCL. The only English team Barcelona usually find easy is Arsenal. Even with Manchester united average players, Barcelona was below par
did u watch the game ? Barca benched most of their stars . grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Keshe50: 7:52am On Apr 11, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
has man u reached the semi's in 10 years? ode

where were I wen man utd play d UCL final in 2011..oh I guess u never start to watch ball den
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Barça didn't even play to their standard. Yet broke d record that dey have not won United @ Old Trafford grin grin let that sink in cool
What FC Barcelona did to United in two finals,,, one @ Rome and the other @ Wembley Stadium na d same thing wey Real Madrid did to ATM. United is our bitch.
They were using gear one. United fans do u even know that Barça are d first away team to win in dis year's ucl quarter finals. Porto and City lost,, Juventus draw grin.
No shot on target for United in their backyard.

Forget d fact that I'm a Barça fan,,,,,, if United really want to starting dominating the premier league again and going far in ucl... They must spend big money on quality players.... World class attackers,,class midfielders to help Pogba,, not average Rashford,,Young,, Lingard,, Dalot and Lukaku. These strike force cannot win any major trophy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by balonaija(f): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2019
why?
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Sergioaguero: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2019
[Match Highlight] Man United 0 – 1 Barcelona.

Champions League comeback to keep their hopes alive after Barcelona left Old Trafford with a slender advantage following the quarter-final first leg.

Barcelona, with superstar Lionel Messi quiet by his standards, were nowhere near their best but secured the win after Luis Suarez’s far post header from the Argentine’s pass deflected in off Luke Shaw in the 12th minute and was confirmed by the video assistant referee after initially being given offside.

New Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer can take heart from his team’s great endeavour but opportunities were at a premium, the best being a first-half header from Diogo Dalot that he directed off target. In fact United did not muster a single shot on target.

You Can Watch & Download The Match Highlight Below:

http://www.idonshayo.com/match-highlight-man-united-0-1-barcelona/
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Raydos:

Did you just say camp nou? ? Lol

Away games is always Barça's problem, But at home, they are beasts

They might even beat Man Utd 6-0 at camp nou

BlackAdam55:
lol you are joking right? Bacra will tear man u to shred at the camp Nou cool

I saw a vision cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

Back to back free kicks in la liga.... what of CL?? That guy na just local champion

I agree local champion in Europe and the Top scorer... As long as it's only Europe its local. But your ororo plays in that Europe tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by cr7lomo: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2019
anonymous1759:

I agree local champion in Europe and the Top scorer... As long as it's only Europe its local. But your ororo plays in that Europe tongue

When last did messi win golden boot in Champions league outrightly ?? He hasn't done it in about 8yrs ... And he isn't the top scorer now... lewandowski is the top scorer and not messi...and Ronaldo is catching up, just by 3goals ... Ronaldo go still will top scorer in champions league as usual
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2019
BlackManta:

World Cup second place na trophy grin

It's a shame that he cannot win a trophy with an Argentina team busting with big name players.

As for Portugal, the only big name player apart from Ronaldo is Bernardo Silva and yet Ronaldo won Euro with mostly average unknown players.

Nani, Mirales, quaresma, Andre Gomez.. Should incase you forget ...
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=cr7lomo post=77440515]

That's y he ain't close to the greatest...he only shines in camp nou...I guess the only time Argentina can win the WC is if that stadium hosts the final ... Someone has finds in difficult to score away goals is ur greatest...while ronaldo that scores everywhere he goes is a looser shey?? Werey de worry u[/quote

Werey dey worry you too? How many times did Ronaldo scored against Messi in camp Nou, and how many times did Messi scored in the bernabu against Ronaldo?? This is the real head to head. Oya check am.
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by purplekayc(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Any hope for 2nd leg?
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Rilley(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Raydos:
Forget about the 1-0 lead, if Barça win this match call me bastad

The way Barcelona are playing is so horrible, if this was Liverpool they could have utilize those chances and they will be leading Barça by 3-0 now

Barça is trash
You are a bastard. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Rilley(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
lilianofentse has left the chat...
No one cares grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

When last did messi win golden boot in Champions league outrightly ?? He hasn't done it in about 8yrs ... And he isn't the top scorer now... lewandowski is the top scorer and not messi...and Ronaldo is catching up, just by 3goals ... Ronaldo go still will top scorer in champions league as usual

Linus, how many goals has Lewandowski scored this season to make him the highest goal scorer in Europe?? Mpape is even ahead of Lewandowski this season with 27 goals. Shameless man you even lied to prove a point. Messi is indeed a Nightmare to you guys. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by cr7lomo: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=77447122][/quote]

Ronaldo scored the winning goal in camp nou that earned him his first la liga title... ronaldo also scored the third and final goal in the camp nou in the 3.1 Victory in the super cup last season
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

Ronaldo scored the winning goal in camp nou that earned him his first la liga title... ronaldo also scored the third and final goal in the camp nou in the 3.1 Victory in the super cup last season

Is that all?? Count the ones Messi have scored against him?? I've lost count myself
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=77439891]

I had a Judas IsKarius bribed by Madrid to grant them Cheap goals. I was at the final, your team was defeated by a team I thrash home and away. [/quote

Oga stop making Excuses, aside from your keeper how many attempt did you make?? I thrashed that same Madrid 5-1 without Messi this season even Ajax thrash them 4-1. I'm praying and waiting for Liverpool una done dey make noise too much. Chelsea and Arsenal, and man u done dey respect us now because of waiting we do them. I day wait for una . Liverpool go waka alone for Wilderness journey tire when I catch them.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by Papitrend(m): 10:14am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=ReeLoaDead post=77438027]Exactly, you have nothing to explain as facts are facts: Messi has won ZERO trophies for Argentina senior national team.
Ordinary Copa see how Messi forked up ... Boys from Chile embarrassed your demigod twice!
2019 Copa is not going to be any different I’m sure ;
Let me tell you two of things things football can be described as
1 it's a beautiful game where you know next to nothing about who's going to carry the day
2 it's a team sport, a tree doesn't make a forest,neither does a player make a team,you can add quality to a team but you don't make one,only collective effort does,Argentina can boast of one of the most brilliant individuals players when it comes ti football but they don't play well as team, messi makes them tick,the brightest light attracts the highest number of flies and insects, messi is the line between Argentina and mediocrity and likewise Barcelona, watch their games and follow up on the after the game analysis,you'll see all that is blind to you
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by cr7lomo: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2019
anonymous1759:

Nani, Mirales, quaresma, Andre Gomez.. Should incase you forget ...

Pls name their clubs and if they are even among the top 100 players in football compared to the Argentine stars
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by cr7lomo: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2019
anonymous1759:

Linus, how many goals has Lewandowski scored this season to make him the highest goal scorer in Europe?? Mpape is even ahead of Lewandowski this season with 27 goals. Shameless man you even lied to prove a point. Messi is indeed a Nightmare to you guys. grin

Talking about the champions league not Europe
Re: Manchester United Vs Barcelona: UCL Quarter Finals (0 - 1) On 10th April 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2019
cr7lomo:

Talking about the champions league not Europe

Both of them are on 8 goals. You drink pis? Lewandowski is knocked out. Messi is going all the way to the Final. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Juventus Vs Real Madrid : UCL (0 - 3) On 3rd April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.