Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (6052 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by kmaster007: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hi Guys!
Here is another interesting episode of Sexperience on Nairaland
Drop your comments below!
It’s really funny the some people ask for sex
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by SUPERPACK: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Babe can i put my beef in your tacko..?

3 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Offpoint: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op, how do you ask God for sense?

19 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by derrydinny: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
how much for short time? response: 500 okay, lets enter the room response:show me the money you no trust me? na the money be this sha

***enters room*** oya comot pants make I comot my condom put am for my prick
goes on to do my shitt and gedifok

8 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Offpoint:
Op, how do you ask God for sense?

5 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nbote(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mepe Okpa!!

4 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Badassniggga(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
While chatting, I send her "afar baby" with the eggplant emoji. She go run come my crib

1 Like

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
I want to wongorowongoro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by mozel247: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Once I ever asked. Told her point blank I want to Bleep her and if she won't allow me, she shouldn't allow me romance her. That was first time. Others, we play till the paint off and zoom into it
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by anthonyuncle(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2019
I'll just tell her in a subtle way
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by anochuko01(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2019
mozel247:
we play till the paint off and zoom into it
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2019
Let's have sex. I'm shy but bold at times grin
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Fathertony: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Take off your clothes
Or
Let's make out .......no long thn
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by vanida6: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2019
HooRnY my body is scratching me wink

2 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2019
if we were together in d same room,I will move closer to her and start kissing her then I will move my hand towards her veejay,then she would know wat I want. if she's away I will send her message dat I want Bleep. it's just simple
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Twoclans(f): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2019
The way I will be nice and romantic ehhhhh even the devil will be shocked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nbote(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Twoclans:
The way I will be nice and romantic ehhhhh even the devil will be shocked cheesy
Those boobi fit make person no mind dine with d devil

2 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Kingseex1(m): 8:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Will jus bring out my dick and tell her it needs food grin

1 Like

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2019
I start by being romantic, taking her out to a lunch or dinner (sometimes with a little wine), buying little gifts (sometimes recharge card) she likes, subtle talk of love, by the time we get home she's jumping on top of me like a wild animal, going all crazy.

Sex to me doesn't just begin in the bedroom, there is always a build up to make it estactic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Twoclans:

You're beautiful oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Bruno3000(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You're beautiful oo. cheesy cheesy
she's not d one in dat pix

8 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Well, a lady told me her boyfriend will off his cloth to only boksas and say.....Baby make me release now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Twoclans:

eberibegrin
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by IAmSkinny: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2019
I will reply once I have a partner. Either ways, space booked.
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Twoclans(f): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Martin0:

eberibegrin

Marty u don start abi

2 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Martin0(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Twoclans:

Marty u don start abi
oh,Na now I get am!I talk am say you dey vex!
weitin sup Na this girlgrin
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Austineva(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2019
vanida6:
bad gal
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Fathertony: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Bruno3000:
she's not d one in dat pix
no mind dem
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by emmysolo2001(f): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Just twitch your eyes and it done
Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by pryme(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Blessed is a woman that walks up to her man and grab his d%ck any time she wants it and whispers into his ear "I want to fvck"

5 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Me: C.O.A.T?
Chance Of Action Tonight?
So, she replies: Y or N

2 Likes

Re: Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Rilley(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2019
vanida6:
Abuja girls like to fvck tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? / Lesbianism Is No Sin! Neither Is It An Abomination. / My Boyfriend Prefers Talking To His Female Best Friend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.