Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open (33782 Views)

Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants / Teach For Nigeria Scheme (just Like Npower) Recruitment 2020 - #80,000 Salary / Team Lead – Customer Service Vacancy At Damco Nigeria | Application Guide And Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by emmaelegbede(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Teach For Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Registration Form: How to Apply For The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program.

The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a two-year, full-time, paid commitment designed to create a leadership movement that will work to eliminate educational inequalities in Nigeria.

As a member, you will set goals and work to achieve ambitious goals that will put your students on a different path of life. The experience will not only help you develop your leadership skills, but it will also give you a first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in Nigeria. It will help you become aware of the broader problems of inequality in education and deepen your understanding of their possible solutions.

We believe that every child has the right to develop academic excellence and develop their mood in the classroom while having access to the opportunity to determine their own paths and participate meaningfully in their communities. Therefore, we are basing our leadership and teacher development training on results and strategies that will transform the educational trajectory of the students we serve through a rigorous and comprehensive training program that begins with a six-week training institute.

In the 2 year program, members will receive support through a combination of in-person training sessions, leadership forums, online training courses and resources. In addition, we will partner with key public and private sector entities to develop ways to accelerate elite leadership in critical areas.

After the two-year program and as an Alumni, you will receive support to use these skills and knowledge to advocate and lead educational reform along the path you choose.

Basic Requirements

Candidates who wish to apply for the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program must meet the following conditions:

A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
Both Nigerian and none Nigerians can apply
Must have Excellent Communication skills.

How to Apply for Teach For Nigeria Recruitment 2019

Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (http://teachfornigeria.org/apply) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.

Online Application Closing Date:
Not Specific

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by adontcare(f): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by babtoundey(m): 1:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks.
I have, so far, trying to apply without any success. I can't find the supposed form the needed be filled for registration. Anyone that has successfully applied can help.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by IamNotWariz: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2019
So it's for two years? Paid two years full commitment. By the time you add your current age to the two years, how old will you be? By the time you want to apply for federal or state jobs and they tell you age limit is 28, naa that time your eyes go clear.
All these yeye schemes with loses that outweighs gain.

2 Likes

Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Samakus(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2019
Application form is non existent. Check back tomorrow

Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Amehsam(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2019
emmaelegbede:
Teach For Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Registration Form: How to Apply For The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program.

The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a two-year, full-time, paid commitment designed to create a leadership movement that will work to eliminate educational inequalities in Nigeria.

As a member, you will set goals and work to achieve ambitious goals that will put your students on a different path of life. The experience will not only help you develop your leadership skills, but it will also give you a first-hand exposure to the educational crisis in Nigeria. It will help you become aware of the broader problems of inequality in education and deepen your understanding of their possible solutions.

We believe that every child has the right to develop academic excellence and develop their mood in the classroom while having access to the opportunity to determine their own paths and participate meaningfully in their communities. Therefore, we are basing our leadership and teacher development training on results and strategies that will transform the educational trajectory of the students we serve through a rigorous and comprehensive training program that begins with a six-week training institute.

In the 2 year program, members will receive support through a combination of in-person training sessions, leadership forums, online training courses and resources. In addition, we will partner with key public and private sector entities to develop ways to accelerate elite leadership in critical areas.

After the two-year program and as an Alumni, you will receive support to use these skills and knowledge to advocate and lead educational reform along the path you choose.

Basic Requirements

Candidates who wish to apply for the Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program must meet the following conditions:

A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
Both Nigerian and none Nigerians can apply
Must have Excellent Communication skills.

How to Apply for Teach For Nigeria Recruitment 2019

Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal on (http://teachfornigeria.org/apply) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.

Online Application Closing Date:
Not Specific

Is there any stipend in the course of the 2 years program?
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by emmaelegbede(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yes.

Teach For Nigeria Fellowship program is a two-year, full-time, paid commitment designed to create a leadership movement that will work to eliminate educational inequalities in Nigeria.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by peptones: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please is there a specific registration quota each day for applying to teach Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by shallom2000: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please I am interested but can't see any from there.

1 Like

Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by emmaelegbede(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
I will advise you all to try applying by midnight.

There is a daily quota and once the quota is exhausted, the portal would be closed for application for that day.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
After the online test has anybody been called for the final evaluation or interview
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by peptones: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
lummexD:
After the online test has anybody been called for the final evaluation or interview
Online test would be later on,after when you are successful.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Hassanelbash799: 7:51pm On May 10, 2019
Hello guys, I got an email from teach for Nigeria on 26th of April 2019 that I will be sent an online test link by TALEMINE, but up to date, I haven't gotten any message of such. What could be wrong guys? And any hope for me? Thanks.
You can WhatsApp me on zero eight 1 7 nine 4 six, four six 4 eight. Thanks.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by joshuachuks93(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2019
lummexD:
Yeah. I received a mail for the final evaluation this week. I learnt mails were also sent to those not invited.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by factorial1(m): 2:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello, brother. Did you later get the job offer?

I recently completed my application. Kindly let me know if you got it.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
joshuachuks93:

Yeah. I received a mail for the final evaluation this week. I learnt mails were also sent to those not invited.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Kekeiyke(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who knows about the assessment test? Those that have taken it before help us with any relevant info.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by jeftallion: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kekeiyke:
Who knows about the assessment test? Those that have taken it before help us with any relevant info.
Got a mail from teach from nigeria that a link will be sent fron talentmine but none sent till now
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Kekeiyke(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
They sent a link to me some hours ago. Check your spam folder.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by jeftallion: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kekeiyke:
They sent a link to me some hours ago. Check your spam folder.
ok thanks

Can we chat more on whatsapp at 08023300161
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Eleanoreno: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2020
I wrote my teach for nigeria online test on the 27th of February 2020. And haven't gotten a mail for an evaluation/interview since then. Has anyone gotten a mail for an interview. Thanks.
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by jeftallion: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Eleanoreno:
I wrote my teach for nigeria online test on the 27th of February 2020. And haven't gotten a mail for an evaluation/interview since then. Has anyone gotten a mail for an interview. Thanks.

Same here too
Do you know if people have been called for the interview
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Jfaktor(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
27th of February? I found the advert and submitted my application on the 29th of February and was mailed today, to expect a link for an online test. What's going on at TFN? Is the process in batches?
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by jeftallion: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jfaktor:
27th of February? I found the advert and submitted my application on the 29th of February and was mailed today, to expect a link for an online test. What's going on at TFN? Is the process in batches?
That means it is in batches....the link will be sent to you in 24 hours time..i think ....
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Jfaktor(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
jeftallion:

That means it is in batches....the link will be sent to you in 24 hours time..i think ....

How's the online test like please? Thanks
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by jeftallion: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2020
Jfaktor:

How's the online test like please? Thanks
20 questions quantitative and verbal reasoning
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Jfaktor(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2020
jeftallion:

20 questions quantitative and verbal reasoning

Thanks. Bless up. The test is for how many minutes or seconds?
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by crowther15(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Jfaktor:

Thanks. Bless up. The test is for how many minutes or seconds?
20mins
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by EZEEMMY(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2020
crowther15:

20mins

Pls is the format of the test: Shl, Dragnet, Gmat or just general questions?
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by crowther15(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
EZEEMMY:

Pls is the format of the test: Shl, Dragnet, Gmat or just general questions?
lol.............just simple math and vebal
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by EZEEMMY(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
crowther15:

Ok
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Jfaktor(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2020
EZEEMMY:

Ok

Hello Crowther. Can I use my phone for the test? We were warned to use only computer though. No cafe around this village where I am serving and I don't have a p.c
Re: Teach For Nigeria Application Now Open by Jfaktor(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2020
Or anyone on here that has the experience should pls reply

crowther15:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice / NASS Collapses 2 Peace Corps Groups / Top 10 Job Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.