Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison (19282 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Pastor Adeboye Tells The World Who His Spiritual Father Is / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months and 4 day in his spiritual cage. Religion is losing its grip on humanity. Enlightenment is here with full force.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months and 5 days in his spiritual cage. Religion is losing its grip on humanity. Enlightenment is here with full force.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 3:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months and 1 week in his spiritual cage. Religion is losing its grip on humanity. Enlightenment is here with full force.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Time is ticking on Jehovah in his spiritual cage. Eyes are opening.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months, 1 week and 2 days in his spiritual cage. Religion is losing its grip on humanity. Enlightenment is here with full force.

2 Likes

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months, 1 week and 4 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here.

2 Likes

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months, 1 week and 5 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 2:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 2 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 6 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 2 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 4 months, 2 weeks and 4 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 6:48am On Jan 16, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 4 months, 3 weeks and 3 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by 0temSapien: 4:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 5 months and 3 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
]Jehovah has spent 3 years, 5 months 1 week 6 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by peggywebbs(f): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
I decree in the name of Jesus, " You will be touched by the Holy Spirit where ever you are now. I decree, by the power of God, that where you are now, " you will be arrested with your defiance and the Lord of Hosts will capture you and reveal himself to you."

I decree, that I serve the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Almighty, Omnipotent, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He that turned the stoney heart of great kings of old, manifest himself to you this very moment.

O papa God, as I come before your throne on OtemAtum, I pray that you lay your mighty hand on him this very moment and that he receives you with a mighty force. Let your angels in the heavens and the earth come and pay OtemAtum a visit. Manifest yourself Lord. Let him tremble before you and I pray that you deliver him from the serpent. The lying deceitful spirit that is dwelling in his heart.

Father you are God, you are the God who showed your mighty hands on the Israelites held captive in Egypt, you are my God. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ that OtemAtum will be delivered by the blood of Jesus Christ shed on the cross of Calvary.

Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
peggywebbs:
I decree in the name of Jesus, " You will be touched by the Holy Spirit where ever you are now. I decree, by the power of God, that where you are now, " you will be arrested with your defiance and the Lord of Hosts will capture you and reveal himself to you."

I decree, that I serve the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Almighty, Omnipotent, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He that turned the stoney heart of great kings of old, manifest himself to you this very moment.

O papa God, as I come before your throne on OtemAtum, I pray that you lay your mighty hand on him this very moment and that he receives you with a mighty force. Let your angels in the heavens and the earth come and pay OtemAtum a visit. Manifest yourself Lord. Let him tremble before you and I pray that you deliver him from the serpent. The lying deceitful spirit that is dwelling in his heart.

Father you are God, you are the God who showed your mighty hands on the Israelites held captive in Egypt, you are my God. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ that OtemAtum will be delivered by the blood of Jesus Christ shed on the cross of Calvary.

This is ignorance and a sheet waste of time, because Jehovah currently is in a spiritual cage and cannot do nada. I Otem, have the power to either loose him and set him free or let him remain there until the remain 900+ years he had to stay there has elapsed. May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god reveal the truth to you. Aseee!!!!
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
]Jehovah has spent 3 years, 5 months 2 weeks 5 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Peggywebbs, you see how Jehovah your god could not do anything to stop me, Otem, a great god upon the earth. Come to the truth once and for all.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by Ahasco(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
peggywebbs:

The god you a calling (Jesus) is a myth.
He was actually adopted by Satan in the billions of years gone when they existed on earth.
In our present time they don't exist anymore only the words written by philosophers like Saul, eubius and their likes did this evil to you all, and now you all have to live with it until you allow your minds to be renewed.

1 Like

Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 3:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years and 6 months in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 6 months and 1 week in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 6 months,1 week and 1 day in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 6 months,1 week and 6 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 3:09am On Mar 15, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 6 months and 2 weeks in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 6 months, 2 weeks and 6 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 6:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 6 months and 3 weeks in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 6 months, 3 weeks and 1 day in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 12:31am On Mar 23, 2020
Jehovah has spent 3 years, 6 months, 3 weeks and 2 days in his spiritual cage. The Age of Aquarius is fully here. The people are getting wiser.
Re: Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison by OtemAtum: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2020
The time is here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship / 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.