Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki (1017 Views)

Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture / Land Sponsorship In Ibejulekki, Invest N2.5M And Get 20plots. / Do People In Nigeria Profit In Binary Trading Investment (forex)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by aycorporat(m): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2019
I'll be glad to partner with anyone who is interested in real estate as I currently have 1000 acres of land in onosa and okegun areas of Ibeju Lekki.
Interested personalities can come up and let's discuss. The deal of course is one plot of land per acre for clearing and survey.
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by cantiride2: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2019
What exactly do you need from the sponsor?
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by aycorporat(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
cantiride2:
What exactly do you need from the sponsor?
Sorry for the late response.
What is needed is that the sponsor would clear the land and also sponsor the survey. The families have all the necessary documents to back that up.
The agreement is for every one acre of land, one plot belongs to the sponsor. Call me on 0 8 1 3 0 3 3 3 9 6 6 for details.
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by Naijavisatalk: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2019
aycorporat:
I'll be glad to partner with anyone who is interested in real estate as I currently have 1000 acres of land in onosa and okegun areas of Ibeju Lekki.
Interested personalities can come up and let's discuss. The deal of course is one plot of land per acre for clearing and survey.

What's the actual value of the land per acre now
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by aycorporat(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2019
Naijavisatalk:

What's the actual value of the land per acre now
The agreement with the families concerned is that they need a sponsor to help with survey and clearing and it depends on the capacity of the sponsor. Some do 500 acres of land and some 1000.
The worth of a plot of land in these areas goes for 500k to 1m. This means if after spending like 22m to clear 500 acres (for an example, it could be less) then you have 500 plots to yourself. Think of the profit.
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by stevebent(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2019
If anyone of you need a surveyor to work with. Pls do contact me. Thanks
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by kunleweb: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2019
aycorporat:

The agreement with the families concerned is that they need a sponsor to help with survey and clearing and it depends on the capacity of the sponsor. Some do 500 acres of land and some 1000.
The worth of a plot of land in these areas goes for 500k to 1m. This means if after spending like 22m to clear 500 acres (for an example, it could be less) then you have 500 plots to yourself. Think of the profit.

I am interested 100%. WhatsApp me 0818 397 9372
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by aycorporat(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
kunleweb:

I am interested 100%. WhatsApp me 0818 397 9372
Okay brother
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by cantiride2: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
How legit is this business offer.Also how easy is it to sell the lands in that area? I hope the family will not bring up stories when the sponsors come in with their funds because they will have to sign an agreement with the sponsor.
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by aycorporat(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
cantiride2:
How legit is this business offer.Also how easy is it to sell the lands in that area? I hope the family will not bring up stories when the sponsors come in with their funds because they will have to sign an agreement with the sponsor.
100% sure as there must be a proper agreement.
Lands in Ibeju Lekki are a whole lot of hotcake. When you get the papers, chart it out at Alausa to see the genuineness of the land
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by kunleweb: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
aycorporat:

Don't be quick to quote figures, it takes way more than 100m to clear 500 acres.
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by aycorporat(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
kunleweb:

Don't be quick to quote figures, it takes way more than 100m to clear 500 acres.
Thanks sir Kunle. But someone just finished 500 acres with 25m at onosa and has made his own portion attractive into a sort of estate
Re: Land Sponsorship For Bigger Profit In Lekki by kunleweb: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
aycorporat:

Thanks sir Kunle. But someone just finished 500 acres with 25m at onosa and has made his own portion attractive into a sort of estate

Hmm. Okay, I believe

(1) (Reply)

Mini Buses & Marwa Hire purchase / A Yet To Complete Three Bedroom Flat Up For Sale@800k Location@suleja / I'm Starting A Pepper Farm, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.