Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins (89178 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) / Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by Famousbabe(f): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Some Nigerians have asked Peter Okoye to stop his #OneMoreNightChallenge dance with immediate effect.

This is coming after a beautiful, sexy & curvy Nigerian model based in UK joined the challenge, removed her G-string and later danced in sexy swimsuit while twerking with her bum bum on display.

The curvy model's black bum was fully on display while doing the Peter Okoye's Dance challenge.
This got some Nigerians angry, thus calling for the end of the challenge which has been turned into something else by slay queens who now show their body with it.

But Peter Okoye fired back at those criticising the #OneMoreNightChallengeDance.

Watch the video of the curvy model doing her own #OneMoreNightChallenge in sexy manner that made fans call for the end of the challenge and see reactions below...

Ayubaiseaka: "For real Mr p u need to stop this challenge please for the name sake of our yourth showing the world there body like this one in this vedio."

Blasting the curvy model for joining the challenge and showing her black ass, Instagram user, Ozed__2_much wrote:

"Watin poverty go cause ehhhhhhh.... Na Wa, tomorrow na dis one go dey tire ear join head, they run from one fake prophet/prophetess to another in searching of husband... She go forget say she Don troway her unclothedness to the whole world to view... Make una continue, He go wire money put for una Aza."

Nwaoboshicollins: "@peterpsquare how could you be insulting your fan ? Be it as it may, we're all entitled of our opinion and asking for the short down of the challenge was out of love and regards for your reputation. You're a Dad and a husband,of what entertainment value does this video earn you?..people are just taking this your challenge platform to show off their insanity and you shouldn't be a medium that sale out nuisance to the public."

Watch the video here....

Do you think those calling for it to be stopped are right?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/nigerians-tell-peter-okoye-to-stop.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by Famousbabe(f): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Watch the sexy video that got fans talking HERE

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by Trizzi: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by SageMK: 12:51am On Apr 09, 2019
I don't understand this challenge at all.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by EbukaHades10(m): 1:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Cur what? No vex, my "big boy " no fit stand if I see this kind girl.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by itspzpics(m): 2:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmm i see
Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by KingLennon(m): 5:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Every Hoe has a price. Our next Generation will walk näked on the street

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by Popmaster2019(f): 5:28am On Apr 09, 2019
It haff do abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by crazyABO(m): 6:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Lol everybody buying new pant for video angry naija can promote rubbish sha undecided his wife and daughter should better join the challenge that's if he has a daughter shocked falz said it all #everybodyisamotherfuckinghypocriteooo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by EXLOVER(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
On a normal day, we Africans suppose dey naked, so no big deal. but this nyash go smell.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by heartradeo: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
nawa ooo
Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by jermondominic: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin grin ;DLool
Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by marvin906(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
cheap ugly ass black digusting hoe...

is it just me or am I the only one that doesn't get the challenge

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by stano2(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
He didn't force anyone, useless Nigeria youths. 24/7 some are on insta and twitter

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by FuckThaMod: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Useless girls everywhere
This same girl in chats or real life will be forming tough at a man that is oblivious of her true ways.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by Guyman02: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
I have nothing to say.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by keneth4blu: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
nawa ooo anything for naija
Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by KingLennon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
And 1 poor guy will marry this one and call her a wife. Sex objects everywhere! I wonder what kind of ladies we will be producing from the next Generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by Offpoint: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
ok
Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Beauty with no brains

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by Studyinchina200(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nigerians - criticize you outside ,go behind the closed door to do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by tstx(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins by KingLennon(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Bet9ja8882888:
[color=#550000][/color]See below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Ada Ameh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.