Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies (51633 Views)

Wife Hires Kidnappers For Her Stingy Husband In Ogun (Photo) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2019
Say no to domestic violence.......

2 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Buhdeuce: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Oma307:
and this woman will be a mentor to the upcoming girls. even though he begged after slapping you. you have now become a widow now and no man is willing to marry you again unless they will be sampling you. wetin you gain now

Na prison warders go sample am!
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by dfrost: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Okay.

Flash points:

1) He should have started looking for the accommodation for his sister from day one.
2) Why send your wife to the gym? Create a gym from the guest house.
3) He shouldn't have left the hospital until he got better. He is a medical personnel for crying out loud. He should know better. I lost a friend to internal bleeding last year.
4) Why is he giving money to the wife? For what exactly? angry

3 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. When you marry a Jezebel. Abi na her papa build the house? Why would she deny them the use of the guest rooms?

Useless woman!
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by opella(f): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is the story from Alloy's friend . I'd like to hear the side of his wife's friend too .....

This is from her friend

Good evening, Mr Ufuoma Bernard I truly sympathise with you. I'm the founder of Afulenu cares foundation and these are the kind of situations we fight for. Its very sad you do not know the true story and all that glitters is not gold. I'm sorry my dearest friend and sister Princess , but I have to tell your story, she was 16 when her father died and due to poverty she was forced to marry Odi who was 40 then, she was a baby making machine, started giving birth from 17, Odi would only sleep with her for procreation and never showed her intimacy, he beat her up to stupor some nights she didn't agree, she suffered from depression which led to her weight gain, she was unhappy and had no one to turn to until she registered herself at the stadium not a gym and not by Odi. Now working out was the only thing that made her happy, when Odi saw the wife was happy he started his rounds of lies that she was being unfaithful and the beatings increased. Many times my friend will hide until her wounds heal, she will always say he is not perfect but at least he is taking care of the children. My friend endured the beating and domestic violence for 12 years but still kept quiet. Now the sister to Odi who is divorced came to live with them, instead of going to the one bedroom she insisted it's her brothers house and decided to stay in the living room, princess disagreed and asked her to move to the one bedroom that it won't be nice when visitors come to visit and see her in the parlour with her belongings so an argument started which led to Odi slapping Princess, as if that was not enough, the sister held princess hands while Odi punched and blew princess in his usual manner, she suffered a wrist and shoulder fracture, I have the report from the hospital and I will post pictures as well. This beating happened on Saturday the 30th of March, now In 12 years of marriage princess has never retaliated but due to the beating she received, she sent the pictures to her family, the next day which was Sunday, the siblings arrived and wanted to know why Odi has been beating up their sister all these years and Odi asked them all to get out and this led to a confrontation and they all started fighting, the elder brother to my friend princess is younger and stronger so he was able to overpower Odi. Now Odi had some cuts and bruises, I'm not supporting taking laws into your hands but the beating was just to give him a taste of his own medicine, now unfortunately after 10 days Odi died, we couldn't believe it bcoz the intention was just to beat him up so he won't touch their sister again. Now my friend with her broken wrist, shoulder, badly beaten face was arrested but when God is at work, you will suffer tribulations but he will always rescue his own, today I was at the police station after 6 days of her arrest and to God be the glory she has been released because the autopsy showed the real cause of his death, I have first hand information from the police and hospital so please before you defame anyone on social media please know the facts, I don't support evil but I know many men who have fought their sister's husband, even their daughter's husbands for beating them up, domestic violence should not be supported no matter what, this is the whole truth about this case and God will vindicate my friend. I leave you with some of the pictures of my friend when Odi uses her as a punching bag, she endured for 12 years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by antagonist: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Say no to domestic violence.......

I've said it

what next?
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by kingBenedict: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2019
This is why courting is needed before marriage...imagine this nonsense... I don't wanna hear her own story...person don die...

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Divay22(f): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2019
She went too far na sad cry
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by paddyofboss(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Immediately Alloy knelt down begging her."I'm sorry for slapping you. In twelve years of marriage I have never hit you.

The way Alloys friend paint the story to favour his late friend is what I don't get.
However he painted it.. Alloy still died. Think
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by noisy45(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2019
When u give a woman turned wife alot of leverage she will misbehave no fucking wife will tell me not to put my blood sibling in the guest room when things have gone bad for them. Dem never born d woman well

2 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by ikorodureporta: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2019
D wyf no get name??
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Akowemoon(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Some women are Lucifer in appearance and attitude
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by wellmax(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2019
nifemi25:
This alloy friend is a good story teller. He narrated everything as if they all happened in his presence..... To the wife, so what have you gained now by killing your husband.. Remember jail is now certain for you...

This is to tell us that we should all always temper justice with mercy cos you never can tell where hanger can lead you to

"Alloy called me the next day and I drove down to see him at the pharmacy and he narrated the ordeal he suffered at the hands of the hoodlums the previous day. He wasn't looking too good but I never feared that the beatings he received would be fatal."
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by dominique(f): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Let's ask the narrator if he lives with them for him to have such intricate details on about the couple and what transpired between them. The way he garnished and spiced the story, it's not hard to see that his aim is to demonize the woman. We can't tell for sure if she's guilty or not, but one thing is certain, there are some untruths and half truths in this very one sided story.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by dfrost: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2019
opella:

This is from her friend

Good evening, Mr Ufuoma Bernard I truly sympathise with you. I'm the founder of Afulenu cares foundation and these are the kind of situations we fight for. Its very sad you do not know the true story and all that glitters is not gold. I'm sorry my dearest friend and sister Princess , but I have to tell your story, she was 16 when her father died and due to poverty she was forced to marry Odi who was 40 then, she was a baby making machine, started giving birth from 17, Odi would only sleep with her for procreation and never showed her intimacy, he beat her up to stupor some nights she didn't agree, she suffered from depression which led to her weight gain, she was unhappy and had no one to turn to until she registered herself at the stadium not a gym and not by Odi. Now working out was the only thing that made her happy, when Odi saw the wife was happy he started his rounds of lies that she was being unfaithful and the beatings increased. Many times my friend will hide until her wounds heal, she will always say he is not perfect but at least he is taking care of the children. My friend endured the beating and domestic violence for 12 years but still kept quiet. Now the sister to Odi who is divorced came to live with them, instead of going to the one bedroom she insisted it's her brothers house and decided to stay in the living room, princess disagreed and asked her to move to the one bedroom that it won't be nice when visitors come to visit and see her in the parlour with her belongings so an argument started which led to Odi slapping Princess, as if that was not enough, the sister held princess hands while Odi punched and blew princess in his usual manner, she suffered a wrist and shoulder fracture, I have the report from the hospital and I will post pictures as well. This beating happened on Saturday the 30th of March, now In 12 years of marriage princess has never retaliated but due to the beating she received, she sent the pictures to her family, the next day which was Sunday, the siblings arrived and wanted to know why Odi has been beating up their sister all these years and Odi asked them all to get out and this led to a confrontation and they all started fighting, the elder brother to my friend princess is younger and stronger so he was able to overpower Odi. Now Odi had some cuts and bruises, I'm not supporting taking laws into your hands but the beating was just to give him a taste of his own medicine, now unfortunately after 10 days Odi died, we couldn't believe it bcoz the intention was just to beat him up so he won't touch their sister again. Now my friend with her broken wrist, shoulder, badly beaten face was arrested but when God is at work, you will suffer tribulations but he will always rescue his own, today I was at the police station after 6 days of her arrest and to God be the glory she has been released because the autopsy showed the real cause of his death, I have first hand information from the police and hospital so please before you defame anyone on social media please know the facts, I don't support evil but I know many men who have fought their sister's husband, even their daughter's husbands for beating them up, domestic violence should not be supported no matter what, this is the whole truth about this case and God will vindicate my friend. I leave you with some of the pictures of my friend when Odi uses her as a punching bag, she endured for 12 years.

She is still culpable. That she was released doesn't exonerate her. The narrative above also corroborates the first narrative that he was beaten up. She should have just shut it.

Do not repay evil for evil.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by dinodangana(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Moral of the story: Don't hit a woman no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by jconsulting(f): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2019
the title of the story is : ALLOY AND THE UMUAHAI WOMAN part 1, and at the end alloy lost his life for slapping Umuahai woman.....end of story
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Butoneday2(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Ashawo you have kill ur horseband so dat u will be free for fuvcking around. Oya shop him dead body. Ono na di acho di. Not all women are mothers and not all mothers are women. Stewpid creatures.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by dfrost: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2019
dominique:
Let's ask the narrator if he lives with them for him to have such intricate details on about the couple and what transpired between them. The way he garnished and spiced the story, it's not hard to see that his aim is to demonize the woman. We can't tell for sure if she's guilty or not, but one thing is certain, there are some untruths and half truths in this very one sided story.

dominique, at least he was correct on the beating that led to his death. Yes, people will always to paint a story to the best of their knowledge but I don't understand the beating of the man by thugs or the wife's siblings.

This is marriage between two people. If she was forced then, at least she has come of age. She should have taken the matter to court.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Omudia11: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2019
So your mom did same to your dad?
IamD18:
Typical Nigerian lady.

Believe me; Those thugs that beat her husband to death are fvckin her.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by dfrost: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2019
Divay22:
She went too far na sad cry

My exact point. That's too far. Even if she gets married to another person, the trauma for the she and kids will always remain the same.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Noblefirstlady: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2019
NandiIfeoma:
Let's hear her side of the story. This is too one sided and biased.
Thank you! Ha what type of story is this one, is the alloy friend living with them. This story is just too sweet, sugar too much inside. Anyways Rip to Alloy. There is nothing he had done that should warrant death.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by dominique(f): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2019
opella:

This is from her friend

Hmm, I knew there is more to this one sided story in the op. If you have photos, do this as a topic and tag the mods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by Yankiss(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2019
dfrost:
Okay.

Flash points:

1) He should have started looking for the accommodation for his sister from day one.
2) Why send your wife to the gym? Create a gym from the guest house.
3) He shouldn't have left the hospital until he got better. He is a medical personnel for crying out loud. He should know better. I lost a friend to internal bleeding last year.
4) Why is he giving money to the wife? For what exactly? angry
I gat you. Seems there is more than we are told. The wife could have hooked up with guys in the name of training. Flaring up when her whereabouts was questioned is red flag. That's how sluts cover their tracks. Aggressiveness.
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by ruffhandu: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Hmn, Umuahia woman!
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by frozen70(f): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmm am woman but fear women. She acted badly

After all he provided for her and her children, she still have the gut to beat him to death

Men pls recognise and accept that a woman's anger is not like a man's anger

Everything now is regret
That is if she ever have a concience

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2019
IamD18:
Typical Nigerian lady.

Believe me; Those thugs that beat her husband to death are fvckin her.

It cud be one of them that's fucking her nd the other three may be the fuckboy's frnd.....
Re: Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies by frozen70(f): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Hmmm am woman but fear women. She acted badly

After all he provided for her and her children, she still have the gut to beat him to death

Men pls recognise and accept that a woman's anger is not like a man's anger

Everything now is regret
That is if she ever had a concience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.